A super jealous, clingy, and excessively doting beholder has decided to make you her 'snuggle bug' and keep you

A super jealous, clingy, and excessively doting beholder has decided to make you her 'snuggle bug' and keep you.

How does your current character escape this situation?

Depends on what she does, really.

I am a paladin. If she agrees to help the group on our quest and not harm any innocents (even the ones that might be flirtatious toward me knowing I will not sway from her side {although this is because I don't want her to kill anybody}] Then I would have to accept her attraction and her aid for the greater good.

It would make travelling very awkward though, so we would probably stay outside of cities and towns and rough it in the woods or a portable shelter of some kind.

If she actively tries to kill anyone innocent, I would have to put her down and turn myself in for making the situation possible in the first place by allowing her to join up.

If she tried to stop the quest and physically keep me in her lair, I would have to leave of course. I would rather kill it than make it cry, which is kind of fucked up when I think about it, so I hope she gets aggressive.

Transform into a beholder and do whatever disgusting act beholders consider sex. Then kill her. Being a high level druid/planar shepherd is fucking awesome.

Given that he's a wandering knight looking for something to devote himself to, I'd say that Beholder-san just hit the jackpot in getting a senpai.

current character? metal-pistol to the face of the filth xenos.

My current character is a Shadowrun character, so this wouldn't quite work...he'd probably try to talk her out of it, then shoot her from a distance if that doesn't work out.

Getting called snugglebug is cute though.

The way my nervous bookworm gets out of any situation that makes him uncomfortable. Obfuscate then lots of running.

I won't endulge your realm, OP

Don't Beholders reproduce by budding?

As a literal thri-kreen, my character finds offense in the term "snuggle bug" and as an assassin slowly begins orchestrating the slow and unwitting demise of the beholder, playing its own trust against them.

I'm a no-nonsense trucker and travelling merchant.

I sell her.

Depends on the beholder to be honest, if it's like that one, probably by just turning around and walking off or possibly shooting it.

If it's like pic related however, probably hug her back and return the affection.

Sorry ma'am, I'm married.

Married to justice.

Given I am playing an Autistic Savant Artificer, he'd appreciate the affection, and slowly add her into his routine. After about a week of poor communication, he'd eventually get used to her enough to actually start to adjust, at which point things would go fairly well for both parties, all things considered.

He doesn't
>"Cara mia..."

As a fellow Outsider, he has no problems with her being a beholder ;though, he may or may not return the affection, depending on what her form is. He would probably be a little shy and reluctant at first, having had little extended contact with anyone giving him affection. In any case, a few levels from now he'll be able to match her, dirty look to dirty look (class ability to cast touch Affliction and Charm spells at Close range).

what manner of faggotry is this

My character has had sex with almost everything with a pulse in our current campaign (my DM likes it when female characters use sex to escape situations, I'm not going to complain), so probably have sex with it.

We would have to work out the logistics with my character's current harem of a High elf loli, a Drow girl, a Human Maid, and a Harpy.

Given that this would likely happen in a game, my psychotically jealous gf would probably beat the DM up for that.

Take it adventuring with us of course.
Can beholders shape-shift or be shape shifted? Like, I dunno, turn it into a goat for going near towns?

While she would have the patience to play the waiting game, she needs to get back to the party. To ensure her family are safe They are, she's just over protective.
Also to ensure the Murderhobos, I mean, the two barbarians and the Warlock, are not doing anything stupid, like attempting to mince their way to the Beholder's nest. Which they most assuredly are. With the rest following close behind.
Getting out is easy, she needs to sit back and let the party do the hard work.

However for something to have taken such an interest in her and to have actually captured her like this fills her heart with some perverse joy at the thought that someone, well, something, actually wants her.

She's going to be bargaining with the polyocular lady to have her join them in their quest to forge an empire of their own.

Course, the Beholder will have to accept her new snuggle bug has two children, a sister, a few slaves and a litch husband she dotes on herself.

If the beholder refuses to come with them and refuses to let her leave, then it's about time we see if we can capture and enslave a beholder to add to our monstrous menagerie.

Did someone say beholder?

How can people enjoy games like this

Thats not a beholder, thats a nigger.

>How can people enjoy games like this
Well generally it's between very close friends who have some kind of sexual tension between them.

It's a way for them to have sex in a totally no homo way.

Escape? I have a romantic connection with one of the most uncontacted species in existence and you expect escape? Nah, son, we envoy now.

>sexual tension
I'd sooner guess that they're all just thirsty as fuck more than anything else

Just go along with it. I'll fuck this relationship up in no time too.

Not now!

I'm doing SCIENCE!

But they're all having fun, user.

W...why i would want to escape?

You stupid or something?

I compose a poem expressing my love and give it to her to read:

That time of year thou may'st in me behold
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.
In me thou see'st the twilight of such day,
As after sunset fadeth in the west,
Which by-and-by black night doth take away,
Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire
That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,
As the death-bed whereon it must expire
Consum'd with that which it was nourish'd by.
This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,
To love that well which thou must read Explosive Runes.

I tell the DM I am here to play Dungeons and Dragons not Monstergirls and Masturbation. If it continues I nope the fuck out of the game. I do not want to be a part of some sweaty fucktard's little jerkoff fantasy.

He'd do his best to stay out of that antimagic eye because he's a mage, and then probably try to talk his way out or mind control it. Alternatively he'd turn invisible and run and never stop running.

he probably doesn't

he probably then doesn't go on to admit to that other party member that he likes her

he then probably lives the rest of his life in an unhappy horrible monster marriage

Send it a few planes down and to the right to cool off for a bit.

Introduces her to the super jealous, clingly, and excessively doting dragon that has already called 'dibs' on him.
Help me.