I CASHED OUT

FUCK. Im free from those fucking charts!
I made a proffit of about £2000
But it could have been £4000 if i cashed out yeaterday so im pretty fucking pissed

But fuck it whatever. Trading isnt fucking worth it. The amount of effort that went into getting that £2000 is crazy.

FUCK CHARTS AND FUCK BITCOIN
oh yeah
AND FUCK Veeky Forums

Idk why you say fuck biz, everyone here kept saying it was gonna crash and it's crashing rn

everyone likes feet, right? Its natural.

Did the same but with some bigger loses could of cashed out yesterday for £15k more but sold today instead.. still up a crazy £40k from my initial in may
You have no idea the relief I feel now to finally be free, actually can wake up without overwhelming dread checking that portfolio first thing in the morning.

I know you'll call me a pussy but I just dont have the mindset to make it as a trader in this market I'm clearly too emotional so i'm making my way out now while I'm safely in the green.

I said fuck it because now im finally free from it

No more sleepless nights when bcash nearly excecutes bitcoin
No more spending all day watching fucking charts
No more missing gym sessions because my coins are jumping around like a bunch of rabbits

Now i can finally get off my computer and focus on making my life better. Fuck this shit

Buut ill probably buy back in when it dips to 7k, cya next week biz

i know the feeling. so fucking annoying checking charts everyday, reading subreddits, reading biz, hounding telegram, etc etc.

shit is relaxing when you cash out

WHO UP FOR A CASH OUT PARTY?

We can organise a meet up and have some drinks in a jacuzzi to wash away the stress
And the rape that is crypto trading

Yeah I'm out with most of mine sidelining. Made enough to feel good about this whole crypto venture, still have btc left in case it pops off without me. But we're headed for way lower price levels.
It fucked up after 6k when it stopped consolidating. I'll probably buy the dip, but it has to dip harder.

I felt good when I cashed out at 10.8k. I didn't feel so good after it went to 16k in a few days.

How much effort, OP?

Thank god we are getting rid of these weak hands, I hope we crash to 5k so I accumulate for another year

this

People that made bullshit money don't get to celebrate. I wipe my ass with 2000 pounds.

This man must be a magician because you literally cant cash out.

I got it at 14k before and 14.5k after the top, not the maximum possible gains but it's always good to take profit early before it's gone.
Selling at 10k was a mistake desu, the trend was still strong then. It's not so much anymore though. Btc basically blew a premature load

I got out I mean.

what do you mean?

Alll these weak hands!! Hahahaaaaa. You fools are going to feel so salty real soon.

>thank god we can get rid of these weak hands
>hopefully we can go to 5k to pick up stronk hands

user...

Cashed out at normie base

Well... I havent withdrew the funds to my bank yet its a sunday

sauce on the deleted pic someone pls

>making 2k
>claiming making 2k is impressive
>could have made double that but doesn't know shit about trading
ok good job user

Get back to preparing tomorrow's spreadsheets Nigel
t. Mr. Appelbaum

How fucking poor are you stressing over that pittance. Fucking hell get some real gainz then you can complain about how "stressful" it is you wage cuck.

I know it might sound strange but I feel like the OP is right in some ways.

Ever since BCH did its first huge spike crypto has become a huge chore and I am starting to wonder if its even worth the stress.

Repost it

THIS. All this time could be spent doing something productive but you keep looking at your charts for some 3-4% rise. Long term investing is the only way to get large profits

it's a chore because you're not interested in the technology. in short, kys.

He is right.. atleast for me

It's easy enough to say forget about it and hodl but thats not possible for a lot of people.. seeing 1000's of dollars disappear in seconds has a huge psychological effect on you. It's simply not possible to forget about it when i have 10's of thousands of £ tied up in some hugely speculative market that deep down I know is only about making money and very little people interested in using any of the coins..

Sure this probably isn't the end for bitcoin and definitely isn't the end for cryptocurrency but you have to take a step back and ask yourself if you can handle being involved in this market and It's obvious to me I can't.. it's effecting my life too much, i got a nice profit out of this and I'm happy to walk away now and actually be able to forget about this shit. I already sold 30% of my btc back at $9k and it didn't effect me seeing it surge past 10k but watching the current holdings i have dipping again right now is killing me

Fucking pussy.

Nah I see your point user this shit isn’t for everyone this whole thing is just glorified degenerate gambling.
As long as you can live with the worse case scenario of watching bitcoin go
to the moon and hit 100ks without you you did the right thing

But is it worth it?

congrats
now you realise that you got 2000 britbongs that are about to be shit worth when mid next year the merican eco tanks.

to bad dude

I go to bed knowing 1000's will go down and I'm fine with that, If your emotional about it and get all whining over normal dips, don't ever bother, I don't know what I'm doing to much and still do good, retards like you make me money