If I want two dicks should I worship Tzeentch or Slaanesh?

If I want two dicks should I worship Tzeentch or Slaanesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zxtp_5sZkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slaanesh

Tzeentch will give you a shape-shifting dick that shoots magical, unquenchable flame.

Slaanesh will give you all of the dicks imaginable. A veritable bevy of assorted penii, with cum of every flavour.

Nurgle will turn your dick into a shrivelled, rotten stump, that squirts bile and vomit intermittenly, and can infect people with AIDS by sight.

Khorne will give you an armoured dick covered in spikes and blades, that can split a man in half like a brick of butter.

Slaanesh, except that you'll never be satisfied with just two.

I dunno...

The Adeptus Mechanicus can give me a cool steampunk robo-dick.

The armored dick sounds pretty kinky.

>not being happy with your own original emperor-given dick

Fuckin' heretics

Both.

I honestly really like the idea of cultists who worship two of the chaos gods.

Slaanesh and Tzeench would be my picks if I swung that way.

But until I'm too mentally damaged to remain loyal, gotta do the hard yards for big E.

>worshipping a turkroach

cuck

This would be one of the toughest choices in my life.

Nurgle and Slaanesh today.

Space AIDS for everyone. Sharing is caring.

>implying turks weren't too busy fucking horses in the Eurasian steppe when big E was born

He's confirmed for Turkroach Baba

>Not Nurgle and Khorne

Plebs

You know that turkish people literally didn't exist when the Emperor was magicked into existence you baka.

>thinking that the god emperor of mankind who is a conglomerate of the essence hundreds of people from all over the world is some 5'6 tall 5'6 wide man covered head to toe in thick black pubic hair

Seriously...

>Nurgle
Gross, dirty, counter intuitive, simple minded and wasteful.
>Khorne
Nothing but the most unpleasant emotion one can experience.

You have the shittest taste user.

If you think Anatolians were white you're retarded.

If you think I said anywhere in what I just posted that the Emperor being white you're retarded.

The general idea of the emperor is that he is HUMAN, you dip.

But only white people are human therefore Emperor is not.

The Gods are jealous of each other. Eventually they'd force you to choose between them or turn you into a Chaos Spawn.

You realize the Turks didn't exist in Anatolia and that if anything, the Emperor is a Hittite

It's still not white. Besides look at him does that look like a white guy to you? You're a bunch of fucking nazis who always want to bring a man of color down.

undivided/unaligned is a thing, dude.

>Eventually they'd force you to choose between them or turn you into a Fury when you die

fixed

>Khorne will give you an armoured dick covered in spikes and blades, that can split a man in half like a brick of butter.

The emperor looks pretty white imo. Also the Hitties were a Indo-European people similar to the Germanics or Greeks so he's probably white.

Yeah jet black hair and orange-ish skin is so white.

>Black hair = not white
That's a stupid notion that even the nazis didn't believe.

>Orange skin
You should get your eyes checked

That depends on whether you'll be using that penis to fuck people or fuck with people.

It's an important distinction that needs to be established before the Ruinous Powers go about giving you an extra willy. You could get one from Khorne if you bludgeon enough people to death with it, and even Nurgle wouldn't be opposed to giving a fag like you the ability to spread doubleAIDS.

He's not white you blind fuck

>muh nazis

I don't give a shit what tards who considered Japanese ''honorary aryans'' have to say about fucking whiteness.

A person doesn't require blue eyes and blonde hair to be considered white.

Khorne for more violently rape.
Nurgle for more spreading diseases.

Wait - Slaanesh would load me with every dick at once, while Tzeentch would give me one that would shape-shift into all and any kind?

I'll take Tzeentch's. I can just wear protection.

Yes he does you shitskin. Do you think Slavs are white?

Pallid anglo detected

>Skin color doesn't determine race

Explain.

Considering the big E was a master Psyker and a power biomancer... he could easily reshape himself to look like anything he wanted to.

So who cares what he started as?

It's a moot point. The Emperor is also a master of Biomancy so he's literally been every possible race in his long life.

Slaanesh.

Tzeenntch is a god of Wizards so no dicking for you im afraid, you also got two dicks but with micropenus disorder but you can manipulate them bitches and throw fireballs and shit...

>slavs
>white skin color

shut up Ivan

If skin color determined race, albino blacks would be white.

More seriously, though, physical race is a matter of physical trait "clusters" rather than any one particular thing. Humans are pretty genetically variable, and if you look far enough into enough corners of the world, you'll find people with any combination of markers - pale skinned people with straight hair but "african" facial features, dark-skinned asians, et cetera et cetera.

And that's only counting physicality, most people's ideas of "race" are linked to culture, religion, nationality, mode of dress, et cetera et cetera.

I don't want to be one of those "hurr durr I have a degree" guys but I did study anthropology for three years. Race is very complicated!

Emperor literally isn't white you stupid shits.

And? As he is the most perfect of all humans it clearly means that white people aren't perfect.

Just wait, his response will be something like "Stay man shitskin" or something that reflects how insecure he is.

The Adeptus Mechanicus would supply you with some kind of steam-piston powered jackhammer cock that breaks your hip when you use it as a bit of an oversight.

>the most perfect
>got bitchslapped by his own son
>his sons are white, one asian, one nigger aka he was a cuck

He didn't fuck anyone. How was he a cuck?

>He didn't fuck anyone

and you call a virgin the most perfect man?

He's fucked plenty of people over the millennia and probably holds the record for most people ever fucked by one person. But the Primarchs are genetically engineered clones so 's argument is just retardation.

He's had a bunch of kids, called the Sensei.

Looks like was right.

>Explain.
These people here, for example, are black despite being white. Or to be more precise, they're African-Americans with albinism.

>Avoided killing his own son because he believed he could still be redeemed

You're the kind of guy who faps over HFY, aren't you?

I hate Imperium you faggot, can't wait for GW to End Times 40K and see Chaos win again.

>Hurr, I just want to see the world burn
How's puberty treating you, son?

>hurr I play shit X but in spesss armies like Black Memeplars or Space Furries

How's puberty treating you, son?

Retconned

Probably Slaanesh, but you'd eventually get bored of it and wanting more.
If you went Tzeentch he'd give you two ever twisting and changing dicks that spew warp fire and sings Rebecca Black's "Friday" at high frequencies and drives all who hear it insane.

The two at the bottom are just the same person with different hair and clothes.

No they're not, look at the noses.

Slaantch.

Or Tzeenesh.

They are. I know you're her to shitpost, but at least you could use some new memes.

No we are not.

Yes we are, most of us don't leave at the east of Russia.

I want /pol/ TO LEAVE

>Catachans

Another instance of SJW influence in 40k

Fucking niggers and spics in an entire regiment? Wheres moonman in 40k not to mention the Catachans use Abhumans and women soldiers like crazy fucking heretical in my eyes they should be removed from 40k since all Catachans are is some lel MUSCLES MAKE GUD SOLDIERS 80s cuck power fantasy

>Not being content enough with your emperor given dick.
>Not siring many pure childeren to fight on the emperors front lines and work in his manufactorums.

We are not going anywhere.

I don't see any /pol/ here. Only people saying that the emperor is a "shitskin" and people saying he's white. Absolutely nothing /pol/ related.

>literally acting just like SJWs in wanting to remove something since it offends you

Its like far left and far right are exactly the same

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zxtp_5sZkM

A tricky dicky would worship Tzeentch.

I thought the emperor was the product of the 8 top psychers on earth and is in a way the scion of all of earths peoples?

Am i wrong?

No we aren't we are fucking shitskins and Hitler was right.

Are they the only regiment with black people in it? I mean Imperium spans roughly a milion planets yet everyone looks like a kraut.