I was raped in my last session. The other players removed by clothes and started to rape me. I feel terrible right now...

I was raped in my last session. The other players removed by clothes and started to rape me. I feel terrible right now. I just needed to get this off my chest.

Sorry if you think I wasted your time. I will never post again if you tell me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Qb4Zlj_c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what were you playing?

DnD 5e

go to the police for fuck's sake, not post about it on the internet

probably deserved it, playing d20 and all.

just what were you thinking, carrying on like that?

>players
>not characters
>players
well fuck, you need to go to the police now and see a doctor, what the actual fuck game were you playing, was it catan?

But ingame or irl?

well the DM said that he wanted to try something new and told us that he would appropriate a system called Fatal for DnD. So we met up and the atmosphere was pretty creepy and I just couldn't get into the story. I didn't know half the people there as well. It was a huge mistake.

>Fatal

Goddamnit user, I'm a new fag, but even I know that you should run away from that system

well OP did say players and not characters, so i assume it was more literal then not, christ almighty.

Bait for the bate gods.
Things that never happened
Sjw bogeymen
Etcetera
The give away was >fatal

it was. As I said, when I showed up I didn't even know half of the people. And halfway through our session the guys right next to me started touching me. And I didn't know what to do. And the GM said it was part of the experience. I felt like a statue, I couldn't move. Honestly only when I went home did I even realize what just happened because the whole thing was so surreal.

What, you don't think OP would join a game of settlers of catan with a modded fatal engine?

you know i thought the same thing originally, but why the fuck would you make a fake thread like that. like what the hell is the point of making such an obvious fake thread? its simply so absurd its probably true.

Veeky Forums is a place where people who make shit up for a hobby gathers.

Well if they touched you you should prolly go to the police, if they actually raped you as a sexual intercourse than you should deffo go to the police.

I'm no prude, I slapped my share of asses but if things get this serious you jail the fuckers.

some of the people there are good friends. I don't want to get them into trouble. But I'm shaking right now and don't know what to do. As if there was a mental blockade.

while true Veeky Forums also tends to hold itself to a higher quality of shitposting, what i mean is even the asshattery that usually happens here tends to end up as works of art.
basically Veeky Forums is so god damn pretentious that something this low quality of a bait is a novel experience, therefore might actually be the case, since the options are looking like an unsophisticated baboon, or this actually happened.

just do it, its not normal to allow that and you know its wrong and anyone with any moral decency knows thats wrong, friendship is not an excuse for being an asshat, now get off the internet and go do it.

Friends don't rape friends, user
Bros don't let bros be raped either

but wouldn't that just make it god-tier bait? That it's so simplistic in its execution because the fisher knows his audience too well to just go straight for some convoluted story?

user who posted "we were playing fatal" probably isn't OP.

most likely OP is regardless, most people will think this is bait, and whether it is or isn't, it'll make for a good microcosm of how people react to rape cases in general (i.e. doubting its existence)

congrats op, your gonna have every retard here whining here today.

Go to the police. Right now.

Did you mistake Veeky Forums for the local police department or something?

Guys I just wanted to get this off my chest. You don't need to believe me. I just felt like I needed a place where I could say it. Because there is this heavy feeling of sadness that is building up inside of me and I don't know how to handle it.

Oh,it was CATAN crossed with fatal. I'm so sorry, op. All I can offer is headpats and schnapps

thats a pretty good point, like i said it could go either way here, and boy do i love WIFOM.

If they raped you - IRL you - they are not your friends. Go to the police.

That is not something friends do to each other. It's not something good people do to anyone. Ever.

It is not acceptable.

Not ever.

>I just felt like I needed a place where I could say it.

It's called "the courtroom". Also "the police department".

I wouldn't rape my friend.

I'd take the one I want to have sex with to a dinner/cinema/beach/whatever and try to get her horny and have sex with me, but never rape.

Friends don't rape.

I know this is probably bait, but I'm writing this just in case if it's not.

There's a difference between reporting rape, telling your friends you were raped, collecting child care, and posting Veeky Forums. These are all vastly different actions. Two of them are appropriate reactions to trauma. Guess which two

I just feel that no one would believe me.

On the off chance this isn't bait, pic related offers a good hint on what to do

Don't post again.

also (You)

Call the cops dude. Go to a therapist too and sort this shit out!

do we read the same threads?

okay I wil

>I just feel that no one would believe me.

...so you naturally went to Veeky Forums instead.

JUST DO EEET!
no seriously, get off your bum, put your phone down and do it, going to the police isn't a bad choice ever.

Can you describe your character, please? just curious.

and you think it can be expected that everyone have the appropriate reactions always? Just sayin', senpai, and I don't even think its real

But imo if there's that 0.001% chance it's real then most posts in the thread better be telling OP to call the police.

probs not, this is just someone reminiscing and nostalgiafagging about the past hard with rose tinted glasses.

yes because I have the freedom to say it and whether someone believes me or not I still interact with real people in a sense.

Guys when I was playing Pathfinder once some guy at the table I didn't know started sucking on my finger.

I'm literally shaking right now and I don't know what to do, all I can seem to accomplish is a shitpost.

I'm only replying on the off chance that it is real. I've had some real shit happen to me and I've vented in anonymous places in order to help process it.

If it's a troll baiting us, I'd rather respond as if they're a real person than tell them to fuck off. Because I've had to go to people, shaking and crying, afraid they wouldn't believe me about what did happen. Talking to anons can be easier, because you can get it off your chest without fear of anything beyond some faceless anons on the internet not believing you.

But for reals, OP. You go to the fucking police. If you can't handle the police yet, go to the hospital. If you can't go alone, get a friend you can trust. You need to go now because the first two places are more capable of helping you than Veeky Forums.

What were you wearing? And what were the other guys doing? I need details.

thanks. I know you mean well but I can't go there right now. I don't want to go outside.

saged and I don't even care whether its bait, but just in case it isn't watch this then go to the police youtube.com/watch?v=v1Qb4Zlj_c8

seriously tho

Please describe the situation down to the smallest detail so I can fap to it

i-is this the rare case where the right thing to do with a bait is actually biting it?

call the cops my dude

I know the feeling. I had trouble leaving my room for months after what happened to me. It wasn't even rape, but it felt just as violating. And it was someone close to me that I care(d) about. I know how complicated these feelings are. You just hope that somehow you just overreacted and it'll be ok if you don't get them in trouble.

But it's not okay, OP.

I'm not going to describe what happened to me any further than this. But I will say that I told people what happened. Things happened. And things have been okay for awhile now. I still have trouble leaving my room sometimes. It can still be scary. But it's not nearly as scary as when I kept it to myself and pretended it never happened. Because that's when things kept escalating.

If you can't go anywhere, call someone for help. Police. A rape hotline. Something. Because Veeky Forums isn't going to help. There are people here who will hurt you because that's how they get through the day.

I actually hope you're a troll. But if you're not, please don't keep this locked up. If they did this to a friend, who else would they do this to?

not all of them did something. It was mostly the people I didn't know. But I was surprised when they didn't do anything to stop it

>headpats
It's ok, user. It just means they like you. They were just playing pretend and got caries away. They didn't mean to hurt you. Fatal is a very intense game, specially if you get into some lamp stuff. I'm sorry you misunderstood what I wanted from our group... we're all very sorry that you wee upset by our first session. We all really liked you and enjoyed your character. Even Steve! Steve is usually so shy. What I'm trying to say is...we all hope you come to our next session Saturday

Wait. So it was gay rape?

I mean I was molested by my female friends when I was a early teen when they basically sat on my lap(while they had a skirt on) and back and fowards moves with their asses and cunts. So I'd never report that. I'd never report if they visited me now and fucked me since they're all kinda hot and I didn't fuck anything over a week now.

But if it was gay rape than I kinda feel disgusted, yet I still think you should report it if they gave you the d.

Generally speaking, a rape victim should get a medical examination as soon as possible (most modern hospital has a "rape kit" they use for examination and standardized procedures), before the physical evidence deteriorates. Also don't shower if you haven't already. An unfortunate response many rape victims do is that they shower before they get examined, which significantly decreases the odds of any evidence surviving. The clothes worn during the rape should also be brought if possible.

If it was a group rape the odds of an actual conviction increases significantly since there's a higher likelihood of someone ratting out the others or evidence being preserved. Most rapes are performed by a single close friend, which is why many rapes go unconvicted (because it's so extremely hard to find any evidence in that case), but the statistics for assault rapes and the like are much better.

New low in this thread.

I already showered. I scrubbed everything. So I guess that's it

Phone the police. Look online for a rape support group in your area and get in touch with them.

hownew.ru

Call the police, talk to them. You don't have to leave the house yet.

thats right brah you tell em haha

I don't think I can talk to them. I actually don't want to talk to anyone right now. Writing is okay.

lol at the nu-males believing this obvious shitpost

cucks.

The odds just deteriorate, I didn't say they disappear. If you hurry there's still a good chance that the hospital can find something (I'd go to the hospital first and have an examination before I show up at the police).

godammit. My bad. It was meant to , which sounds like it was posted by Bam Margera or something

My mate got raped by 2 orcs and two humans. Had to use the dick length role to calculate damage. He was no joke 1hp away from instant death. Didnt help that all the strength saves he threw were under 4

Call the cops.

If you're telling the truth, they will arrest the perpetrators and thank you for your cooperation.
If you're lying, they will laugh and ridicule you for being a ponce who cries wolf and stops them from stopping actual crimes.

In any case, justice will be served.

Are you, by any chance, a member of a sexual minority?!

This thread is a government experience to test new military grade bait. And it seems to work.

>it is more important to be a cool guy in anime imageboards than to help someone in case they've been a victim of actual violence

yeah right, those dumb nu-males, laboring under the slight chance it could be real!

They should have.

That's not "it". You don't shower and now there's nothing you can do. You still report it. There's a reason you can still report rape a good while after it happened - because it's not okay.

If you need the motivation, think about the next person they could do this to.

You came here because you know it's not right what happened. You're more powerful than what happened to you. So you take your life back in your own hands.

You roleplay, so I'm going to assume you believe that it's possible to rise above the obstacles and overcome. So borrow your favorite character's strength to get through it if you have to. Roleplay you're strong when you feel weak.

Burn with fire because what they did wasn't right.

Go fuck yourself. Just because you're too cowardly to put yourself out there doesn't mean others aren't.

>I still interact with real people
>real people
Yes, of course. There are no robots here. The Captcha keeps those out, after all.

shit happens. Your body likes it, you don't. You're alive, you're not maimed, you came out ahead of the game. Move on, and deal with your trust issues as the come up.

Otherwise people are going to try and fill your head with bullshit and make you out to be a victim and use that as politicsl ammunition. Get on with your life. Anything else is asking for trouble.

Yeah, I've been there, it sucks, and in the end therapy and some good friends got me over it. None of those rape help groups give a fuck, they're as abusive as all hell. Get an actual therapist.

Real bros rape each other all the time dude. You gotta keep your bro on his toes!

Perhaps, but I think I got a moral obligation to respond factually to the OP anyway, since I got a degree in law. because of this I'm probably one of the more competent people to advice (unless we got some veteran cops here in this threads), and not doing so would be morally wrong by me.

tl;dr it doesn't matter that its bait.

guys I have to go my dad is coming home. Thanks you for your posts.

There's been 17 seasons, you should know the basics by now.

Not him but I'm from /int/ just visited and you cunt have been baited like children.

Here, have a Merkel.

guys, is this actually the real deal or is it bait?

I'm the child, eh?

Reminder to sage and hide shitposting threads

This, I'm sitting here with my dick in my hand, but there are no details.

In case you were still wondering why Veeky Forums is the best of all boards, please refer to the baiting rape thread where most posts are telling OP to go to the police instead of telling OP to go fuck him/herself.

Stay classy, Veeky Forums, you damn community you.

I still don't care if it's bait. If it makes you feel better to goad and counter-troll and loudly proclaim you're aware it's bait and aren't falling for it, great. Go you. Me, it wouldn't sit right to just keep walking. Especially since someone might read the posts that say "go to the police or at least the hospital" and actually get the help if it happens to them.