Welcome to The Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

Welcome to The Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

Tough enough not to care what you think about me.

A sentence only used by people with thin skin.

How tough am I? How tough am I?!

Well I once used printer paper instead of toilet paper after I ran out. That shit folds and creases in awful ways never before known to the human anus.

I post models on /wip/ with unthinned paints

A sentence only used by people with thin skin

I stepped on a lego this morning with my barefoot and only cried for 7 minutes.

No, seriously user. By saying you don't care you're implying you do care, but can't deal with the responsibility that comes of caring. For example, when your mom is bitching at you about stupid shit, and you yell "I don't care what you think!" you really care what she thinks, but disagree, and are deflecting criticism through projection.

>Papercuts on your asshole

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Worse than that. Printer paper is super slippery and doesn't have the... traction to remove... debris in the way that it should. You wind up wiping a slick sheet on your rump, and the harder you push to gain more traction, the more that shit folds, bends, and creases.

Eh, I don't care.

What the fuck, why didn't you just shower to clean your ass.

I'm dealing with a throat infection.

14 Toughness

I had taco bell last night with extra cheese, beans, and diablo sauce

Roommates. In hindsight, you were absolutely right. I would up dumping a fuckillion of bleach down that bitch because it got very clogged. Apparently I bought really thick printer stock, and it took me almost an hour to fix the shitter. You live you learn, right?

Tough enough to live on convenience store onigiri, unsweetened soy milk, and MREs for an entire year.

I'm the guy with the rogue deck at FNM

Tough enough to admit that I can't fight worth shit.

Holy fuck your face must have looked like the battle of the Somme

Did you shit concrete or something?

Whenever I get dropped to -9, I always check and become stable.

Fuck you Nerull, I'll choose the day you can have my soul.

I, unlike most operators, operate on the gastronomic level. It's just jokes pls chill.

How tough am I?

I run a RW deck in EDH without any milk.

Tough enough to really do a number on ya, I tell you what. You'd be flabbergasted by just how cross I can get and you wouldn't like me when I'm upset. This one time, some guy cut in line at the grocer's and I told him I would report him to the authorities if he did that again! Really gave him pause for thought! I let him keep his spot in line though. I mean, I'm not Hitler.

I am an 11/11 with deathtouch.

I make my own decks in mtg with whatever I happen to own from limited and don't buy singles except for commons. And I play these decks.

>no infect
>no trample

Tough enough to Read Mai-Chan's Daily life my first time without flinching, in hindsight that makes me worry

I read John Wick's book and didn't pussy out after the first chapter.

I am immune to unenchanted weapons

Well, I'm pretty quick, so...

How tough am I? I post on Veeky Forums

>Yeah, so?

Without having read the rules