What's your favorite race/class combo for being a proud warrior race guy in D&D?

What's your favorite race/class combo for being a proud warrior race guy in D&D?

Proud warrior race ladies are fine too.

Lizardfolk Armored Barbarian.

Lion Paladin.

Elven swordsman.

Half giants.
>big
>ripped
>regal

Yes. Please!

Halfling Fighter because fuck expectations.

>Have you ever heard the thunderous cry of goat cavalry cresting a hill with a legion of spear wielding Halflings upom their backs screeching into wind?
>Have you ever seen how much ground a halfling army can traverse, those fuckers don't even need boot?
>Have you ever been gutted at the crotch by a Halfling swordsmen because his height actually means the little shit has better reach than you with his sword?
>Have you ever seen the orgasmic joy of a maiden as she rides a young halfling warrior buck after a fierce battle?

Shifter Barbarian/Warshaper/Weretouched Master

Orc Warblade

Actually our GM threw an army of halfling barbarian at us...we decimated them, and they were like CR+7

Literally just the undertaker.

Scythians

Holy shit you only managed to kill a tenth of their number? I presume they slaughtered you turned tail.

Seriously though it's D&D the players are meant to win nearly every fight beyond maybe the BBEG. Your GM just fudged you winning that one like the reat. Played tactically and straight those Halflings would have had your nackers as trophies before you had a chance to roll intiative.

Get with the times, pops

1. To destroy or kill a large part of (a group of people or organisms).
2. Usage Problem
a. To inflict great destruction or damage on: The storm decimated the region.
b. To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.
3. To select by lot and kill one in every ten of (a group of soldiers).

The survivors ended fleeing

>Your GM just fudged you winning
No fudging, he always rolls openly, they were only high CR because they were a lot, and for example, my PyswarMonk can make 10 AoO and has karmic strike, and for every AoO he makes two attacks witch each deal around 70 damage, my character is pretty damn good the more enemies he faces

>Barbarians with elite array
>Smarter than people with 14 Int on average
If he played them tactically that would be out of character as fuck, we usually call that metagaming. Also it was us the ones who ambushed them and burnt half their tents and scared half their ponies.

Half-orc barbarian refluffed as "samurai," with rage instead being a state of zen battle focus. Advantage on initiative, advantage on grapple checks representing martial arts, wandering the land with nothing but a silk robe and a sword, it all fits.

I like dis

>today's daily Jojo spam

fuck off.

>proud warrior race guy

Human Fighters

>posting inferior human fighters
Get a load of this fag!

>200% FABULOUS.jpg

One of my favorite characters ever was a halfling berzerker. He left a heap of legless corpses in his wake.

>Elf
My nigga. Love elven martials

It's time to stop.

Fuck off, Dio

Honestly you already posted it. I fucking love honorable warrior vampires.

ZA WARUDO

Small half-elf Griffin cavalier

Barbarian Genasi

Halflings fight like Hussites

Human fighter
>Pillar men
>vampires

>That fucking dude on the left is like 7 feet tall
Jesus Christ. He looks like he could break me in half with an arm. Singular.
Where the fuck does someone like him come from?

>Where the fuck does someone like him come from?

The gym

>Oh, you think the gym is your ally, you merely adopted the gym.
>I was born in it, molded by it.
>I didn’t see the off day until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but wasted time!
>The weights betray you, because they belong to me.
>I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring gains.
>Then, I will break you.
>Your precious scoops, gratefully accepted.
>We will need it.
>Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first.
>Your spirit, or your body?