40k general

BAfags mad about no free vehicles edition

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

CSM butthurt as fuck at BA getting better shit than they edition.
>am csm
>yup, pretty butthurt

same famalam

Good news is, BA have been given a new 'edition' of the codex that includes all the angels blade stuff. We haven't-- Meaning it's possible we've got more coming so they're not doing another compendium until then.

BA now has 18 relics to choose from and 24 warlord traits

It's also possible that there's another really shitty update coming in the form of Fenris part deux: The Buttfucking Of Ahriman.
"How to make the arguably 2nd most powerful codex even more powerful? Oh let's give them a third supplement!"

Please use the filter or search function before starting threads.

Bloods have core and detachment bonuses that are same and don't stack. This is some shiet-tier level of rules writing. Chaos gets boring stuff, but at least it makes sense. Bloods got pure garbage. Well, maybe DC's stuff will be better.

are you fucking kidding me? wrong fucking title and fresh picture. 40.000 wtf who searches for that?!

At least make it POSSIBLE to search for it. You have a 2 gig regular expression to hand us so we can make a custom filter to find it, dickbrains?

Deathwatch Codex PDF? Not the shitty, broken impossible to read EPub file. But an actually readable file with the fluff and the rules.

>BAfags mad about no free vehicles edition
I'm not too mad about this or the lack of Ob Sec.

I like the new units we're getting though, the Death Company Chaplain seems cool.

Formations seem pretty neat so far, but I'm worried that the Terminator one is a tad overpowered.

I hope the Scout formation is good, I really wanna run some BS4 Scouts in my armies.

>BA now has 18 relics to choose from and 24 warlord traits
Neat.
6 in the base codex, 3 from Flesh Tearers Strike Force, 3 from Archangels Strike Force, and 6 Death Company Relics from Angel's Blade, right?

I hope our Techmarines get an update. They're stuck at W1, no relics, and no Coversion Beamers.

Also giving Sanguinary Priests more than one damn weapon base would be nice but now I'm just being greedy

Calm down, kid. I'm just telling you someone made it first.

Get Kobo/Readium and forget your outdated shit format.

They better release other books for the black crusade after these two piles of shit. I want my csm to be good without rellying on vracks renegades.

Go the other general.

Will the DA get any new crunch in the second Warzone: Fenris book?
I just want Deathwing Knights to be good.

No, it's shit.

NO U

they might. someone here said da gets 1 formation. Who knows, perhaps its true.

>1 formation
>Its probably more landspeeders

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>da gets 1 formation.
Bet it's gonna be the "DS'es perfectly with all Terminators, can can charge after DS and doesn't lose if they've no models on the table turn 1."

Actually the "doesn't lose" clause would make a Deathwing Strike force sort of make sense for a change.
But hey, the BAs got a formation that lets terminators shoot twice/charge out of deep strike, so who knows....

What are the new BA units then? No Death Company Terminators as I hoped, right?

Did the rules fix the TERRIBLE selection of Relics BA got? (25pts for a Plasma Pistol without Gets Hot, when a Salamander can get one with MC for 20). Shield of Baal Relics were even worse.

Did they also get Dreadnoughts with A4?

Also. Flags have stopped displaying on Veeky Forums for me. Also the Cross on Reply Box has disappeared. Can somebody help explain what's gone wrong?

Base Codex Relics are dogshit.
Shield of Baal Relics are also dogshit, including the Fleash Tearers.

I've not seen the Death Company relics, but I seriously doubt they'll be any good. Vanilla and Space Wolves level relics? LOL. Never ever.

Any space marine chapters that don't faff around and just get shit done, without having some weirdly specific fighting style or some giant flaw (like blood angels) just go in get the job done?

user in the last general said they were good from his scan of the book. I can't remember them all, but there's a Crozius Arcanum relic for a DC Chaplain that has Ap 3 and lets his unit reroll 1's on FnP saves.
That one stood out, but most of them seemed at least solid.

So, useless. No Burning Blade, The Black Death or The Frost Blade tier shit? Great. Space Wolves still out and out the best melee chapter.

ULTRAMARINES

Hey at least you don't have anything as shitty as the All-Seeing Eye or whatever the name of our "40 points for preferred enemy" eye is.
But yeah I can sympathize with trash relics (although we do get the trademarked Big Smacking Stick)

>40k general has 134 posts
>better make a new one

get rekt Sangfags

>wrong OP picture
>40.000 instead of 40,000

Gee, what a surprise people missed it.

utlra who

Minotaurs?

YUROP
U
R
O
P

Mainland fucking Europe, don't lump us in with them, we voted for Brexit for a reason.

>Play first company BA
>Mfw that formation of 3-5 sang guard

Raptors?

>laughingnigelfarage.hpg

I'm Murikan and Brexit was possibly my favorite moment in politics this year unless Hilldawg dies live on national TV from the stress of a debate.

Minotaurs are pretty big on frontal assaults, especially if it's outnumbered enemies with shit to steal and geneseed to destroy.

I hope you get exactly what you ask for.

Emperor protects amirite?

YOU'RE WRONG YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCK

YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER

Emperor couldn't protect himself from his own son let alone protecting some random guardsman not even his parents cared about, maybe he would care about Space Marines if he wasn't a skeleton though. Which brings me to another topic

Spess Muhrees HOOOLY FUCK what a pile of SHIT ''dude it's [insert real life military or warriors] but in space lmao xD'' very fucking creative and it really fits to have vikings, teutonic knights and greek hoplites in a setting with plasma guns and nukes. Imperium sucks quadrilion dicks!

FUCK

THE

IMPERIUM

We get it, you're a faggot. Fuck off.

>Emperor couldn't protect himself from his own son let alone protecting some random guardsman not even his parents cared about
There's still an Imperium isn't there? I think you're missing the point

Am I the only one who just lets my pile of unbuilt 40k stuff from the mid 2000s just sit there unbuilt because I am worried ill build it wrong and end up having wasted plastic that is not viable in game.

How do I get over this anxiety.

It's even worse for Fantasy warhammer.

I just want to start building/painting/playing again.

Hi Stormlord, I'm the guy guy that requested the Scorpion Exarch vs Necron Overlord. Just got back from work, missed a thread or two, don't suppose you got anywhere with it? I only ask because I may have missed it. Thanks

>you're a faggot

that's why I post in this general, I thought I would fit right in

All I can think of is the heavy clatter of keys and heavy breathing.
Fuck off.

>projecting
>playing Necrons

not only a tard but a shittaste as well

Look, I get that you're having some kind of retarded fit over us liking the setting, but you can totally fuck off to someplace else you'd rather be. The X button's in the upper right hand corner of your browser.

Anyways.

user, the best way to get over this anxiety bullshit is just paint your fucking minis.

Be deliberate in everything you put down, thin your paints, and make a cool army of Your Dudes.

Then get the fuck out there and rek some shit.

So, um, does that character have a name?

I just assembled ten pathfinders will no special weapons.
Beleev me, I know where you're coming from.

But your best bet is to just push through that shit. If you want to change them later, you can fuck 'em up or buy more or something.
But as they are now, that's even worse wasted plastic.

>playing 40K

lmao