Warhammer 40k General

No threads on me edition

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZzvbK
1d4chan.org/wiki/Gav_and_Bob
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for chaos

Anyone got any details on Traitors Hate?

I heard Kharn makes berzerkers troops but he was technically a Chaos Lord of Khorne so couldn't he do that already?

Nice

I'm starting to like Khârn. His exchange with the Chaplain was good too.

Are these rules for the exclusive UK model similair to the imperial marine?

Nth for Raptors wearing MkVI Corvus helmets on modified MkVIII Torso plates.

Would it be cheesy to take two of the new bangel termie formations? in a 2k list

New Blood Angels I'm guessing?

Bottom right guy, unique captain model
One ebay for a mere 200 dollars

Or 10$ from Chinaman. I plan on ordering mine from china, since Z will just start selling him within like a week.

cant wait for the chinaman version for $5 lel

>Brother Techmarine, I cannot turn my head while wearing this helm!
>Techmarine: GUFFAW!

>stormbolter
>power sword
>powerfist with one-use grenade launcher

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

How weird would it be if I ran Black Templars using blood angel rules?

I hate stormbolters with scopes and sickle magazines

almost as bad as not being able to turn your head due to pauldrens...oh wait.

Why not play Death Company instead?

Heresy/10, just be patient brother, I know we've been ignored for years but our time will come.

Any good Angel Blade leaks lately?

Leakfag gets his information 2 days early. So leaks won't be happening for another 2 days.

Darn it.

Several threads in the Blood Angels forum of the B&C. Translated from French scans so there may be inaccuracies.

Any anons tried out the new traitors hate formations? Is it worth building and painting the helbrute I have lying around from Dark Vengeance to fulfill some of the formation requirements?

It's in the mega for rules

His characters are normally only $4.99 each. We'll see I suppose! There's an awful lot of plastic on this captain.

Man, it sure is refreshing to see Space Marines VS shit. We don't get that a lot.

much love

Is he taking new customers yet or am I stuck with gee dubs and scalpers?

I'm just excited to see chaos other than Khorne and Nurgle.

He's still active, source: I just ordered from him yesterday. Sweet, sweet chinese resin will be mine soon. I have no idea if he's taking new customers

fuck, put it out for general release

people will give you forty bucks for it

why are you arbitrarily limiting your sales, people aren't going to fly to whatever new store you open

fuck

Will most opponents give me grief if I print this pic and convert a power fist?

If the void shield generator is anything to go off of, it might have a general release in 2 years

>gw
>being intelligent with business decisions

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Z

disgusting

AHHHHH

The strike force ultra terminator captain was stuck in that online bundle for a year or so too. I don't understand.

You'd think they'd want those expensive plastic molds to see a return.

Which chapter does an all Dreadnought list best?

Iron Hands.

Iron Hands, no contest. Is that possible outside of Unbound?

Run SM Super Friends but with Dreads. Bangles, Wolves, Iron Hands.

WTF is Super Friends?

Who'd the HQ be? Bjorn? Bray’Arth Ashmantle? Pretty sure those are the only Dread HQs, and Bray'Arth suffers from not being able to be the Warlord if there's another HQ around. I'd like the Super Friends to be Space Wolves, Iron Hands, Bangles, and Salamanders though. The Salamanders there so I can get some nice anti-horde in there.

Ravenwing, Smashfucker Battle Company + gravhammer, TH/SS wolves with iron priest.

Any list-building help for a newbie trying to make Dreadnoughts + Cents work at 1,000 points?

GUYS!

What if GW/FW finally released Grox models with optional rough riders?

Banner should really say

"In grim darkness of far future
....only war"

Or add the fucking "the"

So what is this? I assumed it was Ynnead type stuff due to the screaming faces, but maybe it's tzeentch, because of the wolf spirit?

It's Tzeentch, you stupid fuck. The giant space wolf vs snake didn't tip you off that this is Thousand Sons/Space Wolves? The bird heads and blue magic?

And the fact that they said it was War Zone Fenris Part 2.

>What if GW/FW finally released Grox models with optional rough riders?
This isn't /v/ keep your spore shit away.

user, what are you talking about?

You DO know what a Grox is, right?

Fuck I completely missed the snake, I thought it was a sun, I'm dense as fuck man. And I never saw that it was called war Zone Fenris part 2, just that pic. Regardless, excited to see something here, hopefully it's more interesting than the first battle of the fang.

assembled my first five space marines today then primed and base painted one. It seems like it would be easier to paint them before you assemble them but I'm completely new to miniatures. How do you guys do it assemble then paint or paint then assemble

Pretty sure those are updated Silver Towers, so Tzeentch is pulling out some major shit for this.

Build the body and head first, build the arms seperately, then paint all of them, then glue it all together.

build it all then paint what you can see. Thats my way at least.Why waste time painting a part of the model noone will ever see?

>Saving buckets of money & condemning GW's business practices

disgusting

About to play a game. My hunter cadre + OSC Tau.
vs
his Orks.

Upside, he's already seen my list and gets to tailor.
Who's more fucked?

Some /v/ shit
just kidding, I know they are the space cow lizards that the imperium breeds for eating, it would be a good idea if GW/FW gives the rough riders a little more options

Just be careful working with it man. Wear a mask and gloves. Wet sand. Stay safe

Kill yourself

But really you're an awful person for using formations against him as a tau player you have an obvious advantage even when using the standard CAD.

You say that like orks can tailor their lists in any meaningful way

>tfw muh SPACE LIZARD COWS have no models or even stats, except in the now dead RPGs.

BUSTY

ABHUMAN

SPACE

LIZARD

COWS

gee user, before you rem him over the table at least offer lube

IDK.
Give a 5yo brass knuckles and then challenge him to a fight,
Who's more fucked?

you wanna source that user?

Give him double the points you have and it'll be an almost fair fight, although still in your favour.

buddy, look at the fucking ork codex and then tell me it makes any difference whether or not he list tailors and brings fucking unbound

imgur.com/a/ZzvbK

Oh no. Acstlu. This thread is becoming something twisted.

Do players normally accept counts-as unique characters?

Depends on what's being used as counts-as. If someone just wants to try out a unique character to get an understanding before they buy him, then anything goes. If someone dude wants to field Zandrek but just puts a normal necron there they should put in some more effort.

Depends on what the counts-as is and game type. If it's a casual game, you might be allowed to use it. But tournaments have strict rules on what has to be shown on the conversion, namely wargear. What are you converting anyways?

As I remember, GW's fine with it, so what does it matter what players think?

I was thinking about having a female farseer with Eldrad's statline.

Depends on how good you convert the model.

>Run Archangel demi company
>Loads of pods with beacons come in turn 1
>Loads of assault marines come in turn 1
>Turn 2 termies come in and charge

Im getting a red boner

>Conversion Beamer on an expensive unit with a statline geared towards assault

You absolute retard.

What are the chances that later on in this end times style campaign the Blood Angels and their Sucessors all paint themselves in death company colours to prepare for a final charge?

And the Sanguinor was Giles Le Breton all along!

Usually I'd say that the only way to list tailor against a force is to take a Green Tide list and just swamp them with bodies. It can work well against grav-heavy armies for example.

However the Hunter Cadre takes that idea and massively shits all over it because the Green Tide is a single gigantic unit and against a Hunter Cadre you might as well just bend over and grab your ankles. Hell I'd rather face 3 Wyverns (which I've done, and won against).

Honestly there is quite literally nothing the Ork player can do to tailor against that. Spamming armour won't work because of OSC. Stompa won't work because of OSC. Bikes won't work because of OSC and Hunter Cadre.

So are you just going to do Eldrad with boobs sculpted on? All comes down to your skill in converting it and making that model stand out as a character that is clearly not a normal farseer. Why are you doing this counts-as though? Most times I've seen counts-as used for named characters is just using an HH model for their 40k self or a super pimped out Draigo. so a named character count-as that clearly isn't is strange to me since the named people are all such huge deals fluff-wise

>So are you just going to do Eldrad with boobs sculpted on?
Nah, just a separate model, probably pimped out a bit.

>so a named character count-as that clearly isn't is strange to me since the named people are all such huge deals fluff-wise
Both for mechanical reasons and because I want an army not that tightly bound to the existing fluff. When someone who's a big fucking deal is along for the ride, I can't help but feel like my army is just serving as their retinue.

I have no idea if i'm ordering from z or chinaman at this point

>It seems like it would be easier to paint them before you assemble them
Two words: plastic glue. If you're assembling them with good ol' poly cement (such that they won't come back apart) you'll want to glue first since the plastic glue won't work through paint.

And really there's no need to paint all the shit that disappears behind arms and such. You can sometimes poke in and give it a quick drybrush or two to make it look painted, but if you can't even get a brush in there then my theory always has been that you wouldn't be able to see the detail in there anyway. Save the prepainting for vehicles.

Man, I love Ogryns.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Gav_and_Bob

Is bringing 5 combi-plas and 2 TLMMolators too much for a 500 point game?

We don't know your opponents, so only you can answer that, user.

I just meant in general.

I haven't played a 500pt game in a while, so idk what to expect. I figured I'd take a rounded approach. Combi plas, flamer/Hflamer, a heavy bolter, and 2 Immolators.

has scananon posted the deathwatch codex yet?

Rumored chaos drop pods incoming with fenris part 2! Apparently the size of fortifications

I gotta fess up, guys.
I like Tau. Yeah, I know. I used to be a hater, too.
Wanna start collecting. Any model recommendations? I'm thinking hefty amounts of Fire Warriors and Pathfinders. Which Kroot would you guys recommend? Are the Vespids any good?
inb4 i recommend suicide or w/e

i literally found it in 2 seconds with an e621 search... e621 is magical, always look there first

When in doubt, grav weapons.

Get what you like. That's always the best advice unless you are looking to play tourneys.