Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This thread is for question for systems or general tabletop stuff that don't have an appropriate thread

I'll start with a Runequest 6 question. If a Mystic wants to Augment his skills with Mysticism, does he take Augment (Skill 1), Augment (Skill 2), and so on for each skill he wants to modify? Or is Augmenting something every Mystic can just do and not count towards their total talents?

Sorry OP, I haven't got an answer for you.
I do have another question, however: How do I overcome my crippling DM fatigue?
I'm undergoing some sort of existential crisis at the moment and it's been starting to take a toll on the games I run.

Is there a good homebrew for playing as the Empire in the Fantasy Flight star wars game?

I'd say just let your group know and ask to put your campaign on hold for a month or two so you can come back to it fresh. Ask if someone else would want to run something, either the same or different system

If they say no, then, well, you might want to consider why you're playing tabletop games with slave drivers

Be a player.
Try to look for patterns in your games and try thinking outside the box.
Go for a walk.

What's a good system to use for a presumably long term fantasy campaign run by a novice DM for 6 players, only one of which has played TRPGs before?

Appreciated. Unfortunately, I'm in a special ring of Hell- I'm addicted to DMing (though I can be a player) and I usually run play by post because it allows me to run longer campaigns and until recently I haven't been able to meet in person.
How long term are we talking?
I would say D&D 5E for the sheer ease of access, but I've heard good things about Fantasy d6 and I am currently sick and tired of d20 systems.

Probably Dungeon World

Savage Worlds

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e is objectively the best because holy shit I love it

So far as I'm aware it's a per-skill thing, but I'm new to the game and would also love if it were the latter.

Not exactly sure since I'm not the DM but longer than an one shot. Probably something longer than a few sessions. The DM suggested Pathfinder but I played it before and I think it's far from the best system in the scenario.

5e or Savage Worlds. Or you know, GURPS

Dungeon World is very beginner friendly and I considered it too given the number of players and their inexperience but I heard it's not as good late game. Never played it beyond one shots so Idk if this is true. What makes Warhammer 2e so good? I have never played it before so I'm curious.

I didn't even think of Savage Worlds. Never played it before but it sounds like a good idea.

Fantasy Age. Every roll is 3d6+ stat+specialization bonus if applicable. Only three classes but with fun and interesting customization options. Variable race bonuses and rules for hybrid races. Official character sheet misspells Intelligence as Interlligence so you've got to love that.

What games let me get stuck in a time loop?

Really simple d100 system.

You start off pretty powerful at lvl 1

The character progression system is pretty much "multi-class, the game"

You can start as a Rat Catcher

All of them

Reality.

The flexible class system sounds really good!

any tutorials for Marvel Superheroes?

I learn better by watching/listening

Question :

pros & cons for using high health points?
pros & cons for using tabletop wounds?

Really flexible and really easy. It's literally just "have the proper equipment and spend some XP"

No con to high health.

Wounds are only bad if you want the game to be more light hearted

okay thank you for your input and what you are saying is true.

i have a slight problem in my own system were everything is extreamly lethal but i guess i could just boost everyones health by increesing the amount given per level