twitter.com/AnonBabble

> nothing else remains

Remember Jumpers, never trust an Elf
youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc

Around elves, watch yourselves.

But user.

I am an elf.

Then let me show you a magic trick.

That image makes me think we shouldn't trust the goddess. I mean, if she can go from laughing at their antics to deciding to bloody nuke them, she's probably not right in the head.

Oh please, you couldn't even kill an infant, you're no threat, Tom.

Silly noseless goblin man, your curses have no effect on the magic of Christmas!

Watch as I perform the splits in a way that directly contrasts my biological gender!

Shopped.

Pixels.

Et cetera.

This is no elf, this is a failed comedian!

No, it means she's a righteous goddess who knows how to deal with elves.

I guess you would know.

Being a joke and all.

Not that you'd recognize one if it bit you in the ass.

Or maybe I'm thinking of a good movie script.

Nothing personal, I just hate Will Ferrell. Apparently my sense of humor leaves something to be desired. Then again that might be too on the nose.

I actually like Will Ferrel, but I ran out of things to say.

Well, I didn't run out, but they're more about taking jabs at Voldemort than your jumper specifically, and I decided I didn't want to take potshots at the Death Eaters.

Everyone else already does a fine enough job of that as it is.

What jump is it that you allows you to add a companion without them counting towards the the limit?

Fairly certain this is a thing but having trouble finding it in my notes.

Ocerlord has a noncompanion maid that follows you around. You can buy more for 50 cp I think.

Fairly certain that's not a thing, but you might be thinking of either pods from the Warehouse Supplement or Best Friend from Freelancer.

The latter may initially seem as though it circumvents the active companion limit, but a closer reading shows it doesn't.

Barring that, you have several options for multiple companions that only take up one slot and several structures that can "house" companions but which they can't leave (such as in Uncharted Waters and Otoyomegatari).

If you want to just add them, there's the Blue Feather, and there's no non-active companion limit.

>Best Friend from Freelancer

That's what I was thinking of, the "automatically imported" threw me off initially, thanks.

Jump #25: F.E.A.R.
Drawbacks: Otherworld (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Delta Force (1550)

-Perks-
Kung-Fu Fighting (Free)
But This One Is Mine (1450)
Bored With Insanity (1250)
Bullet Time (950)
Synchronicity Event (450)
Telekinesis (250)
Pyrokinesis (50)

-Items-
Medical Injector (Free)
The Shredder (Free)
Infinite Soda (0)

What trauma from my past are you?
>You hurt him.
...Oh wo-o-ow, that's a blast from the past.
>You injured him.
Yes, I did.
>...?
I hurt him. I'd been terrorized by Pokemon Freddy Krueger for weeks and thus had little sleep, and was paranoid by ambush after ambush from criminals. In a moment of weakness, I hurt him. I've accepted responsibilty for it, and moved on. You have no power over me. Get lost, before I get angry
>You have not moved on.
Alright, I warned you. Here comes an attack, powered by my love for him, and all my friends.
*KRAKA-THOOM*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, Blaze.
>Yeah, boss?
That scar bothering you?
>...No? Why?
No reason.

GENOM itself often becomes more a collection of societies under one corporation than anything else. AN Arc Tonelico Tower has a LOT of space so whenever I do decide to plant one I often do my best to fill it. Mostly Neo-youkai and Neo-humans which often are made by my monster-o-matic factories and altered Bright/Zartion Hominid Replicators I've duplicated from SCP-2000. Gems, and several species of robot AIs, although I've recently developed the Cyber Sapiens which are human sized cybertronians essentially. Which isn't the same thing as a "robot". Being essentially a energy lifeform with a mechanical body.

LoT cultist-chan,

>That image makes me think we shouldn't trust the goddess. I mean, if she can go from laughing at their antics to deciding to bloody nuke them, she's probably not right in the head.
Shut up, Kant. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your work.

YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT user. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Does anyone have the generic slice of life jump? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Check the N-Z file
It's just "Slice of Life" user

You had me worried for a second.

What's a good world to take it in?

Probably because it's listed as just "Slice of Life".
You should find it in the N-Z folder.

Little Witch Academia

We don't have it yet
And it's basically harry potter if you avoid the plot.

Ah, there it is. Thanks, new google's confusing.

oh hey, it can't be that bad
what the fuck Google?

Ah, it's been a while since I read the doc. I wasn't aware that it had to be an already established jump.
I wonder if Kancolle would just be regular normie school or would it be shipgirl school.

Go for shipgirl school. You know you want it.

Boat school would be hilarious

Er...

youtube.com/watch?v=AGuTWiEhuA0

How does Pink Tide get you 2^31 permanent companions.

I get how it gets you them, but I've seen people use them as permanent members.

Tell me your secret combo /jc/

[Three Star Gauntlet]

Drawbacks: Fusion Cuisine: Japanese and Taiwanese, OCD, A Little Bit Crazy, Down Home: Ramen (1800).

...I kind of get the reasoning behind these drawbacks, but as a big fan of fusion cuisine, a perfectionist and someone unwillingly to lie about being a cosmic entity I can't help but feel they're free points.

Rolled NYC

Patissier

Try It, You'll Like It (Free)
Keep It Cool (1700)
I Am The Walrus (1500)
Art On The Plate (1200)
Knives (Free)
Spice Rack (1100)
Brick and Mortar (Free)
-Liquor License (1000)
-Wine Cellar (800)
-Debt Downgrade/Payoff (200)
-Supply Upgrade (Free)
-Supply Upgrade II (0)
Staff (Free)

Creative inspiration? Check. Top-notch ingredients? Check. Two cuisines 'murrica doesn't know it's missing out on? Check. Thousands of years' worth of experience in cooking? Check.

A pity I can't create food out of my own dreams or manifest the platonic ideal of food-but hey, I can make do. At least there's quite a bit more variety compared to the last cooking jump I went to, although I can't help but wonder what my staff will think of an ostensibly Western-trained pastry chef is doing with the freshest Sichuan peppers and the best bonito on the planet.

No matter. It's time to make art out of hotpot, money out of curiosity and relevance out of noodles.

The real challenge will be explaining to my staff why I strongly, strongly recommend them finding new jobs (with my most sincere recommendations of course) within 10 years. Mainly because again, the cosmic being thing is a little much for most to swallow.

I'm going to politely turn down the reward, though. One man's exquisite cuisine is another cosmic entities' embarrassingly crude slurry, and I've enough establishments of my own to not feel the need to tarnish this one's reputation. Something something big fish something small ponds.

Howdy all how's everything today!

Heh, I've got my Kill Everything Combo, which works only on most things currently.
Talimancer (Overlord [LN/M/A]) stores spells in physical objects + The Abyss of Magic (Overlord [LN/M/A]) makes any spell able to grow beyond its limits via time & effort + Sting (Worm) bypasses the physical defenses, up to and including dimensional quackery + Balefire (Wheel of Time) to unmake the target's existence + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using + Warring Warlock cancels/erodes their magical defenses + Avada Kadavra (Harry Potter) has no known magical defense + If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead + Conjoined Conjures (Cardcaptor Sakura) to make the magic play nice + Safety First (Cardcaptor Sakura) so that if it ever was used against me/Reflected/etc it wouldn't work full stop.

...er.

As far as I know it...doesn't?

There's just a few jumps which let you bring in all your companions. Like Battlestar Galactica. Or Nanoha.

What jumps can you get necromancy from?

>Two cuisines 'murrica doesn't know it's missing out on? Check.
What would those be?

Viking and Nechronica have some of the best.

It's early and the sun won't stop beaming.

I'm not sure what you mean.
You buy them. They all become permanent companions. You just can't have more than 8 active at once except under special circumstances.

Now I'm not sure if this is the right combo or not, but here it goes:
1) Get a large starship like the LoT, Asgerd, something big enough to house them all.
2) Import it into Kantai as a shipgirl.
3) Import the shipgirl as your ship in Uncharted Waters ("Old Friend" option).
4) Buy Sailor Training in Uncharted Waters. This allows you to crew your ship with as many companions as you can fit on your ship (but only 8 may leave the ship at once). Rather than leaving almost all of them in stasis.

Not sure what other circumstances let you bring all companions except for specific jumps like the option in Otoyomegatari shameless plug, the one in King Arthur, I think BSG, various end jumps, etc.

Hi

Not really a secret but this is my enchancement combo to bust open magic stuff any apply its magic to other stuff, also works as a general enchantment combo.

Real eater (medaka) + retro engineer (mcu)+ Altocrystarium fftype 0 = retro magic engineer

Retro magic + maker (darksiders) + guru (chrono trigger) + arcane (smite) + valka (bammer saga) + wizard/with (discworld)(maybe helpful?) + cauldron of 8 trigrams (item)(journey to the west) + creationists eye (bayonetta) = break down enchanted items and study how the magic works

Enchanting (elder scrolls) + enchanter (faery tail) + enchantment (dragon age) + gift of thousand master (negima) + eye of set (item)(sword n sorcery) + refined spellcasting (dresden) + child of magic (bbc merlin) + valka ( banner saga)= take enchantments learned and apply them to other items at a massive increase in power

Above combo + Plug N Play from neo heisei to use items of similar power instead of standard ingredients + Ring of erlu from overlord to cast any magic 1 time per day for free + dark wisdom from overlord to use any magic via another settings system+ abyss of magic from overlord = super easy to menchant anything and even overcharge the enchantment to make it super powerful.

Add in the ability to cast magic over time insteas of at one time for further boost from masters of magic.

As far as general purpose murdering is concerned you don't even need a combo

I meant active or semi active

I'm going to use the pink tide in combination with importing the LoT and my missile destroyer into Uncharted Waters.

>2) Import it into Kantai as a shipgirl.
You can do that, but it's an unnecessary step.

I still don't get what you're asking. All you need to do to get the Pink Tide is buy them. It's a CP sink, but it's doable.

Are you asking how to empower them, house them, use them? Gimmie some details Sister Burke Chan and I'll teach you my ways.

Depends how loosely you feel like interpreting the word "ship", I guess?

What is explosion girl from?

For me it's the fact that it just says ship, and doesn't say naval vessel or sailing ship or the like. I think the ambiguity of just saying ship is there to leave it open for spaceships and the like.

But I'm not harping on you, just tossing out my own reading of the text and how I used it.

Dresden Files, Warhammer Fantasy: Dogs of War, Warcraft, any D&D related one, Fall From Heaven. As a general rule, it's a pretty solid bet in most fantasy settings.

Oh right, combos! On the next episode of Fun Things To Do With HYDRA Blueprints:

-Not a Stupid Grunt (Mass Effect)
-Biotechnician (The Polity)
-Karmatron Dynamics (GUNNM)
-Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
-Collective Brainwave Charger (Biomega)
--Synchronicity Event (FEAR)
---Ascent to Transcendence (Alpha Centauri)
-Magitek Mastery (FF6)
--The Emerald Circle (Exalted: The Dragonblooded)
-Ancient Orgone Extractor (Super Robot Wars)
-Guru/Mega Bomb (Chrono Trigger)

Picture a biotic with the standard warp abilities. Now imagine they had the raw power of an orgone and gravity furnace to call upon, and the power to shape it with psychic energy and sorcery. Oh, and the augs are biomechanical, and capable of adaptation from combat data.

Now suppose you have quite a few other reverse engineering perks and The Science of Evolution (EVO) and detailed specs for the Cruicible. Then a lot of miniaturisation techniques (Dimensional Device, Gadgeteer, 0-D For Dummies, personal research on the Escafil Device etc) to compress its' workings to medi-gun size.

Once you've finished calibrating it to accept magical ammunition, set it to "Synthesis".

You now have a quick and easy way to turn any army of mooks you have into people who not only hold the power of the GBE and the Orgone Extractor in the palms of their hands, but can use their psychic powers to supercharge the mass effect fields they create using them. And since Sorcerous abilities' big thing is being sustainable without additional Essence input, they can make some pretty damn permanent mass effect fields if they want to.

Protip: As a biotechnician you're gonna want to install knowledge of how to use their abilities without accidentally wiping cities off the map.

AUTHENTIC Japanese and Taiwanese

I want them to crew the two ships that follow me between jumps. They need to be able to operate the ships independently of me.

Any tips on how to empower them would be fine too, though I'm grabbing all the "share powers" perks I can find and I probably have enough tech perks by now to just build cybernetics and gene mods to give them healing factors and super intelligence. But you know, more ideas never hurt anyone.

Konosuba

Thankfully my baleful buddy, the sun, is hiding
behind clouds today for me.

Yo!

Oh no, this isn't a causal combo. It's for killing the fuck out of things like drawback bosses. Although I've been told that only the Balefire would make the Spectre even blink. Even when used in combo with this;

The Sufficiently Enchanted Lance of Longinus (Talisman of Triplicate Maximized Magic Ra Tilt, Ragna Blade (Slayers), Despelling Slash (OoTS), & Avada Kadavera which have all been pushed further by the Abyss of Magic. Cast upon it is a Psionic version of Spell Immunity, Spell Resistance, and Anti-Magic Aura) Though I think the guys who were saying that only the Balefire and Ragna Blade mattered were wanking a bit hard..

>wanking a bit hard
Spectre is one of the most powerful beings in the DC multiverse, one of the most powerful settings.His power level varies somewhat at times but at his usual levels you can probably count on two hands the beings that are stronger then him.

>It's for killing the fuck out of things like drawback bosses.

Sounds like you're implying that 'splosions don't solve everything

HERESY! HERESY AGAINST THE PATH OF EXPLOSIONS!

Oh, I thought you had some kind of killer dish in mind.

Been on a trip with no net have I missed anything cool this week?

Do you guys have Pavlova cake there?

Uncharted Waters Old Friend is the only way I know of to have them semi-active, meaning they'd be in the ships and in jump but wouldn't be able to follow you anywhere off ship.

The easiest way to empower them is to use the jumps that allow for mass import: Dragon Age Inquisition, MGNQ, Forgotten Realms, etc. Those give your Tide a good base of skills. For more specialized talents, you can look to Venture Bros. The Cloning perk allows you to create a way to inject memories. All you need to do then is create some sort of training program, ala Dark City, and then inject it into whichever of your Tide you need to have certain skillsets. Granted, that won't give the /powers/, but it's great for knowledge and experience.

That's how I handled it. After that it was assigning named companions to be responsible for, or patrons of, certain skills and tasks. Then you just more or less write in how they handle that.

Another great grab is Master of the Order from Lone Wolf. If you're going to build a society or some type of order or society then that's super useful.

Does that help?

More than I asked for

Thanks user

Not that I've ever heard of.

Ah, sorry to disappoint. Nothing springs to mind at the moment, I just thought it would be a cool idea after having thai/italian today (really just thai spices in spaghetti but still pretty ace).

What I was thinking was a mini-version of those sukiyaki hotpots but served with taiwanese-style noodles, and also with savory vinnegar/"suan chai" (a kind of chopped sour vegetable for garnishing Taiwanese beef noodles with/chinese rice wine to add flavor. I'd have to tweak the soup base to accommodate the sour taste of Taiwan noodles with the lighter fishiness of Japanese hotpot, though-and of course there's the question of making it into ramen without it becoming gross.

What if your opponent is a sentient explosion?

It's an Australian dessert that was named after a Russian ballerina

"It is a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and, optionally, whipped cream."

It's heaven in a dish.

>What if your opponent is a sentient explosion?

Then you worship that motherfucker so you can get close enough to him to consume him and gain his power.

Yeah, it sounds pretty good. Would be pretty easy to make too, nothing you'd have a hell of a time trying to track down.

Well, fish makes me gag, so good luck with that.

One of the biggest barriers for me with Japanese food. Lot of fish dishes, I can't stand fish. I'll eat octopus/squid and crustaceans all day, though.

So apparently Gurren Lagann is only 5 meter tall.

Thread, remind me how long is LoT and how much bigger can it get without manual attachments

Up to 36km without out of jump improvements.

So I heard you like ramen.

Horseshit it's 5 meters. If that things 5 meters then every single person in the series, human and beastman, has to be a midget.

Sorry Spell Immunity is supposed to be Perfected Spell Immunity (Reality Warp) using the Abyss of Magic and various other Magic manipulation perks.

It has said in all evidenced comics shown to me that sufficient magic can hurt him. That means when the soul version of a Thermonuclear Warhead goes off in his soul (Ra Tilt), His very reality is being erased (Balefire), A Shard of a true Primordial Chaos attacks him on all levels (Ragna Blade), and an Unblockable Killing Curse hits him (Avada Kadavera) he gets to shrug it off when you can explain why, also as I noted above the Superior Spell Immunity (Reality Warp) makes Reality Warping outright ineffective. Especially since these things, with the exception of the AK, are all able to hurt beings with comparable durability (Ruby Eye Shabranigdo) and reality warping ability (Hellmaster Phibrizzo). Given you didn't know about the Perfected Spell Immunity, so I get that.

No this is just me developing a sufficiently advanced explosion. Keep up Strike-Chan.

CenaAnon was infected with memes

Ah, so it's around Teppelin/Arc Gurren Scale. So capped Spiral Energy is enough to Transform it

What else I got?
- Coca-Cola Barbeque Marinate
- Tomato Pasta Bake I just use Dolmio or Leggos premixes. They are better than anything homemade I've ever had
- Mince meat burgers using french onion soup to bind the meat. Be warned, after this you will never be able to go back to regular hamburgers.
- Can't go wrong with bacon wrapped chicken
- My sisters boyfriend hates Bacon Carbonara. I already have the burial location selected. Now I just have to work out the method of execution.

You're over complicating it!

HERETIC!

Heard of the onion soup trick. Me, I've only ever bee a fight of light onion seasoning or burgers.

Holy shit did I mangle that post. My fingers need to be re-educated in how to type.

If you can't believe that Explosions can progress I can't change your ways. Orthodox Explosion Worship is a perfectly valid religion, after all, but I must ask that you not go running around yelling HERETC at anyone who has a difference of opinion. I believe in the Sufficiently Advanced Explosion, which I too am free to Worship as you are Orthodox Explosions. It is a proven fact that ninety-three percent of all creation deities in Jumps used some form of grand Explosion of Sufficient Advancement to create their Multi-Verses.

Also I'd love the opinion on the user's who know more about The Specter.

I'm going to be embarrassed if this doesn't work.

So thanks to the suggestions from last tine, I have a good idea of the perk trees. Except drop-in. What the hell do I give drop-ins? Meta/game mechanics? A less powerful variant of Dhaos or his people?

God, that picture.

Time to plan a glitch based chain, one that goes as far as to glitch chain itself

So explosions aren't already perfect?
Is that what you're saying?

Tales of mechanics and tropes.

The daemons of Khorne are going to eat you out like an ice cream sandwich once your red rage begins

>Spell immunity (Reality Warp)
Preeeetty sure you can't do that sarge.

To expand on anons statement, you can't use spell immunity on reality warping because that's not a spell. It's a type of ability. Spell Immunity works with fireball, it doesn't let you make yourself immune to all fire magic. Similarly, it only works on magic or spell like things, not supernatural or extraordinary abilities, which reality warping should almost always fall under, certainly for the Spectre in any case.

I've got one for spaghetti bolognese. Apparently you're supposed to cook the sauce and spaghetti again in a saucepan with shredded cheese to bind them and starch water from the boiling pot. You need a lot of space but man does it taste good.

Perfect? Oh, I see you're one of those kinds of people. Personally I believe as thus. If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Explosions are not perfect because they are never stagnate, Explosions are forever, this is my personal belief Strike-Chan. I don't judge you because of your choices, I merely ask you grant me the same kindness.

With enough spell research yes I can. And I've had time, lots of it.
You see, Reality Warping in D&D lays at the feet of only two things, Wish (Magical Reality Warping) and Reality Warp (Reality Warping through sheer force of mental energy). These are Ninth level spell/powers that can be quantified and measured. All supernatural abilities that use Reality Warping my Perfected Spell Immunity (Reality Warp) should stop, as it is literally Immune to such effects. I can create an Immunity to these effects using time and the bases that I've been given.
Currently your argument isn't valid. This discourse interests me let's continue.

>Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using
Just saw this, minor correction. It bypasses mundane stuff, not non magic. Supernatural things still work just fine.

I'll correct that oversight. Thank you.

See: It'll be hilarious and Drop In is perfectly acceptable to be the meta tree.

The bolognese part makes me nervous. Bologna is an abomination.

Drop-In being meta it is. I'm thinking such amazing abilities as:
>Common sense
>The Harem Perk
>Very quick skill learning and training
>Being able to clear up misunderstandings and communicate clearly.

I'm open to suggestions, none of these are final.

And what about Alter Reality? The salient divine power gods use to alter reality? That certainly is separate from Wish and Reality Warp. It still doesn't work how you claim it does. Spell Immunity is for magical effects only, it very clearly doesn't work on other stuff.

But let's say it works as you say. You'd still only get immunity to those effects when cast the way it works in DnD. Spell immunity is pretty clear in how it works on a single spell. If you have Spell Immunity to Fireball, it won't protect you from Flaming Sphere, despite them being both balls of fire roughly the same power level.

Then we come to the next problem. Wish is a specific spell. If someone put in the effort to create a spell, they could make a slightly different version, which by the rules, would bypass any 'immunity to Wish'. It is not the only spell that is ever capable of warping reality, just the only one that was put into the official books. So...no, even if you do have immunity to it, you've just got immunity to that one spell, not immunity to all magical reality warping. Because by the rules of Spell Immunity, if someone makes another spell that works just like Wish but with a minor difference (Fireball v Flaming Sphere) then it bypasses your spell immunity.

But if you do eventually devolve down to going "Well I make it anyway with infinite time" then why are you even bothering with this combo instead of saying you just auto win?

Could the harem perk allow for harem avoidance? Also maybe a perk that you can turn off that allows you not to destroy the storylibe via butterfly effect?

Nothing with cooking and skits?

Needs a perk to give you amazing tits and ass.

No, those are solid arguments.
>And what about Alter Reality? The salient divine power gods use to alter reality?
Alter-Reality is a solid argument in and of itself.
>If you have Spell Immunity to Fireball, it won't protect you from Flaming Sphere, despite them being both balls of fire roughly the same power level.
The Fireball vs Flaming Sphere really gets your point across and validates your claim.
I'm back to the drawing board at this point but hey, that's why I field these kinds of things in Thread. People see form further away than me and pick up things I don't. Thank you.
>But if you do eventually devolve down to going "Well I make it anyway with infinite time" then why are you even bothering with this combo instead of saying you just auto win?
However I didn't claim I had Infinite Time, I merely said that I've had a long time to invent what amounts to the tenth level equivalent of Spell Immunity. Which would take decades of research unless I devoted to it completely. Which I can't because of my duty to Jump-Chan.

Any suggestions on Anti-Reality Warping perks? Q-This sucks unless I have that one field that allows me to touch anything within it, can't remember it's name, but it seems to be the only thing that'll work.

That doesn't really fit Tales of tropes and mechanics.

Mostly because none of the girls have a big ass and few have tits larger than normal. The only girl that comes to mind as being called out on her butt was Cheria, and that was for being perky.

Correction: Q-This sucks because it doesn't work on gods. And since I don't think KOTOR ever elaborated on the definition of "god" as written Ammy from Okami can bypass it without even having the faith of Japan.

I'd go with Jam from RWBY as a better starting point, personally.

Yes to the first one, no to the second one. Not because it's a bad idea, but because I already made a jump with that as a Drop-In capstone recently.

D'oh, almost forgot. There will definitely be those, though Skits might be a universal freebie like titles. Though I may include a perk to give titles...I dunno yet.

Much as I appreciate your taste, user, I'm not sure how that'd fit. I could always include a generic appearance perk on its own, outside of backgrounds.

How do I cut off the Dark Eldar from Slaneesh pulling on their souls to blue ball that prince...ess.... Thing?

Eat their souls yourself.

What are you talking about user

ALWAYS ANGRY
ALL THE TIME

Explosions don't obey your notions of time and space
They are time and space
All that is and ever will be is Fire and Explosions

Look to your science heretic. Matter is nothing but energy, and what is energy but an explosion, dormant or active? Our universe was born from the explosion of a singularity, our star from an explosion of universe, holy Terra from the explosion of Sol. One day the force of the first explosion will scatter all that is unto the universal winds.

Everything is and always will be Explosion!

I know
I need to stop posting
BUT I CAN'T