Trips and it becomes a top 10 coin in 2018

Re rollin

See you at 1 cent, normie.

Rollin for both of these

Dubs, and LINK is $1 by christmas

1 cent

One more time come on

LINK $100 EOY 2018

trips LINK is a good idea that is poorly executed by a beta faggot that will never deliver

2$ EOY

20 dorra next year

Dubs, and Link surpasses Arki's market cap by new years

these dubs confirm linkies will be JUSTed come 2018

The price shall be high, because everyone will want to buy

>beta faggot
>vitalik

thanks user, all in on link.

The ChainLink network will be worth tens of billions by 2020.

$10, eoy 2017

dubs, and sergey loses half his weight by valentine's day

Trips and retarded numerology has nothing to do with real life

Link surpasses ripple in mc by 2019

Well.. Shit.

I bought at $0.30. I'm a bag holder now but that's cool. I was a bag hold for Einsteinium but that turned $200 into $6000.
I'm counting Link as a loss and hope that one day I'll find out its in the $10 range.

what's a bitcoin

Look at their github, it's a joke.

Written in ruby and hardly worked on

Link will hit $4.44 on 04/04/2018 at 4:44pm.

Check'em

preach. long term hodl time. 2 years and we will be filthy from it

I've been buying in on the sweet dips for a week now h-hehe.

Useless fags can’t even dubs. LINK will be $100 by July.

$2 by february

1$ in 1 month

Trips for LINK being 2000 satoshis ($150) eoy 2019

$1k eoy 2018

Link is a dog

Pajeets turds are worth more each

We will be filthy rich in 6 months. In two years you dont even know what to do with all the money.

So this 2-man team's going to do it?
Normally you see 8 or so teams.

Link is not a scam

Dubs and scam exposed soon

what about google
and microsoft
and apple
and facebook

Yup. Two person teams never did shit.

>If this happens, I'm selling it all.
>If this happens, I'm selling it all.
it won't

scam

Link will have a trillion $ marketcap

>bitcoin goes up a bit
>LINK sat value instantly in the gutter
>stabilizes
>bitcoin bleeds out
>LINK sat value doesn't go up

tied to fiat value when bitcoin moons, tied to sats value when bitcoin dumps....very nice.

your obviously looking for an excuse to sell off your LINK

do it now

scam confirmed

Okay, I've heard rumours of them not even working in the same space. That's incorrect?

Link -$20 2017 EOY
All linkies collectively suicide

Link will moon hard in February 2018

CANT WAIT

Jesus christ I hate all of you stupid fucks so much.
First off, you all always put fucking money in shit that you have no idea how the fuck to evaluate even slightly, and secondly you are all too chickenshit to just fucking email the guy or get on chat with him and ask him pointed questions dumb fucks.

Here is my evaluation.
1. The codebase is a sprawling and barely documented mess written entirely by one fucking dude with no outside help.
2. The codebase structure is horrific and displays massive levels of general incompetence and that the only developer has no experience engineering a project meant to scale properly.
3. There is no evidence of him hiring anyone as far as I can see. There is no code that has been publically commited in the last month. I'd be worried he'd ran off with the money if I were you guys desu.

4. When I talked to him he seemed to realize 1 and 2 were the case, and is planning on rewritting the entire platform from scratch in golang instead of ruby. When asked about his experience or qualifications in this area he admitted that he didn't know golang but was working on learning it as quickly as possible so he could START, keyword START rewritting the new platform.

There's a new "chain" in town and it already BTFO REQ&LINK (req catching up though)

100$ Some day

cont.

5. Some of the latest commits on his github have been related to some CryptoKitties contest, NOT the fucking new platform.
6. The api documentation is very shoddy and thrown together, once again with no outside help at all.
7. My overall impression? Dude is just some regular autist dude that is in way over his head and doesn't understand the fact that he now has fudiciary responsibilites to shareholders. He thinks because of the fact that he put a disclaimer on LINK means he can do whatever he wants.
8. He is literally treating this like a side project while treating himself to bullshit with the money everyone gave him in the ICO, autistically acting like he can just blow off the project.

9. this projects whitepaper is completely open and anyone looking at his paper and the lack of action being done here could steal his idea and probably with a team of 2-4 people implement it 10x better and faster in the time it will take our jerkoff dev to get off his ass.

10. The design/idea is simple enough that 9 is very very doable. and with the API documentation this dude already has up, said team could steal the idea and have their counterfeit version be totally compatible with the same api calls that the real one would use.

FFS, you guys are fucking BAD at research. I fucking wish you guys would get your acts together instead of shitting in each others mouths while yelling HOdL and screeching. Grow the fuck up, this is your money you are throwing in the trash.

they always fud the hardest when you are over the target.

hodl! you sound like a salty competitor. keep crying them liberal tears when your knockoff shitcoin gets owned

Its funny how people think more people = better programs.

LINK $10 eoy.

Also check em

Buy LINK faggot.

if dubs sergey is a lizard person

I'm just providing commentary, enjoy your shitcoin.

I don't think more people = better programs, mythical man month, yadda yadda yadda, but the whole point of hiring a dev was because he doesn't know anything about golang and wanted to get a domain expert onboard to stop him from fucking it all up. Also, it is silly to think that this dude can write the entire platform by himself, that is how you end up with shit like the mess that is the current ruby platform.

how many people got bitcoin off the ground in the very beginning?

just because you are incapable in life doesnt mean others cant do huge things on their own

trips and SerGAY fucking dies and LINK is cancelled

Isn't he working with another guy, plus he has Steve and a whole team of advisors? Also hasn't he been working on this since 2009?

Why don't you post the conversation. Otherwise you're just larping m8.

Yes the director of engineering at facebook evan cheng who also was apparantly the main guy doing machine code at apple for years is an advisor. I know he's not looking at this day to day but for some reason I doubt he'd get involved in something that was as obviously fucked as this larper is describing.

Quads and we are going to make it bruhs

Dont even try to compare the original BTC codebase to this shit, stop what you are doing right now and go check it out right now. There is a major difference between a master craftsman working for years in seclusion and some dude hacking together crap in ruby. Even with that BTC probably would have had less initial bugs if it hadn't been written solely by one person. Nakamoto had been working on the damn thing since the 90s.

Ask him yourself. That is not what he said to me.

Wow you just described every alt coin

the larper reeks of someone trying to push his own shitcoin

hope it crashes and burns buddy

>as this larper is describing.

LITERALLY LOOK AT THE GITHUB. How fucking retarded are you all to invest in software startups without being able to evaluate the quality of a codebase. It is horrible upon even the most cursory glance. It is clear none of you have even looked at the fuckin thing once.

If you want to actually come back against what I'm saying. Use the dudes code to show an example that is well written.
>protip: YOU CANT

Some of these are my own entirely baseless FUD talking points that he appears to have copied. Some other faggot is shilling feathercoin in another link thread so you're probably right.

Well I hope you never buy a single LINK token.

Show me the conversation logs please. It's all I require to believe you.

ive got enough to laugh my way to the bank while you sit there screeching autistically

Doesn't even make sense, so you're saying you do own link then?

LARPING faggot, post screencaps of convo you faggot fuck

I figured out who you are
youtube.com/channel/UCR-R4xs-BWOBx7kLCAQVHzA
You're so desperate.

this faggot again. Such a punchable voice.
My fist would come out through the back of his head holding his nose, teeth and all that shit on the other side

gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby

Isn't this FUD guy from gutter? Ethan Willis?

Stinky linkies
discord.gg/K9AnjqS
Link is not the one to buy

hey asshole fuck where did you go you pussy motehr fucker? Post caps of the convo and show proof u faggot

You're an idiot if you think that's all they got. You know there is competition for this kinda thing? People could steal your code if you put it all out there prematurely.

Sounds like you really shouldn't invest in Link, user.
See ya!