A storm is coming

a storm is coming

Tick tock deluded coiners

mfw North Korea crash the crypto market

>there are people on this board right know holding tethers as a "safe haven"

>t. mad nocoin

Wait, people thought Tether is real money?

TFW I'm not a retard and have my coins in a wallet

Thanks I IP tracked you and now they are mine.

>exchange has withdrawal issues when the influx of new customers is unprecedented

They're doing a runner!!!!
Sell everything and run for your lives! Just delete your bitfinex account there's no point its already gone!

fuck off finexed, laughable you spent some of that funding for you're fake law suite on a fud attack.

>thumbnail image
opinion discarded

At least I can cash out.

K

B A N C O R 2020

why do I feel like I should have more bancor? the memes worry me

>Jewish blue id
>Green profit id
A perfect meme combo

>a good percentage of long term coiners are already filthy rich
>bubble pops/ massive fraud is revealed/whatever
>"HA, I TOLD YOU FUCKING COINERS THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN, FUCKING LOSERS!!! TIME TO GET A MCJOB AGAIN, LIKE ME XD"
>0 replies, because coiners are busy getting their dicks sucked on their private yachts

>been waiting for 3 days to transfer my cash from bitfinex

when this hits fakenews mainstreammedia just buy the fucking dips

I guess you don't have a private yacht?
deluded coiner lmao

replies, because coiners are busy getting fucked in the ass by the IRS
i fixxed it for u's

they also added minimum adjustable withdrawal amount

Deposited and withdrew yesterday. It was slow but it worked like they write on their site.

oh so you backtraced him?

Because they've a huge workload. NEO's still very fast and with no fee.

You coinlets had a good thing going. Really, one of the greatest bull markets the world has seen. But your greed and delusion got the better of you. You kept pushing for Bitcoin CME, not realising that things were as good as they could ever be and any significant change to your little world was a threat to what you had going on. And now it’s arrived. And see down you know that should have sold it all two days ago ;)

>all one day old accounts
This fud is embarrassing

My guess is these are all newfags who heard blockchain transactions are instant and don't know they take hours.

This.

It's not hard.

>holding

excuse me filthy goyi...i mean...nice guy. Not sure what you mean by coins in your wallet? If they're not real physical coins or bills, made from paper or metal...then you know they're not real right? Surely a nice goy like you would much rather store your money at a nice real bank and let us keep it safe for you. We will barely charge you anything at all, and we will pay you a very generous 0.99% yearly interest rate.

Tether had me sleeping comfy last night

Why would you hold that, and not just USD

>when they finally find out they can never cash out

NOooooooooo. I clicke that post and my Links are gone.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i didnt lose all money, right?

>Why would you hold that, and not just USD
probably because like 90% of this board he trades shitcoins on shit-tier exchanges without real address and bank