Character Art

Looking for undead knights, preferably not outright skellies.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4fG2Yyw96sbQlk2MnB6djFQdms?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let's see

/r/ing non-lewd female monks, preferably with tattoos. its harder to find than you might think...

i have a lot if undead knights that ARE outright skellies, so ill dump them even if theyre not exactly what you want to keep this thread alive

this one is more just magical than undead but it could be a spirit in a sword animating armor

I know this isn't great, what with the magic and the sword, but for what it's worth this image always reminded me of a monk somehow.

i actually need the art for a psionic monk so the magic isn't too far off

Requesting epic level female spell caster, preferably human

Does this work?

it would be great if she didnt have such a dumb haircut; that one has been the bane of my search for months lol

That is way too broad. I'll just dump this because i'm lazy as fuck.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4fG2Yyw96sbQlk2MnB6djFQdms?usp=sharing

Noble looking, clothed or lightly armored casters, please?

Requesting young-ish evil king/lord/ruler. preferably without any helmet or mask obscuring the face.

Don't have undead knights but I do have knights i can dump to keep this alive.

/r/ing fancy gentlemen with goatees like this dude

> Posting a Heide Knight.

My Nigga.

Someone asked for Dark Souls art?

Ah yiss.

The game is literally filled with badass undead.

Artorias is my fucking waifu, its like Guts but with a even better design and a badass wolf

He is only second to Maria

Heide Knights are just visually so damn cool.

Looking at them sitting down not giving a fuck gave me the impression that they just struggled through their own Game. The shit they probably went though, and they weren't even Hollow? Shit man, they were fucking rad.

Artorias, Ornstein, and Velstadt.

Three awesome designs and three really fucking tragic characters. It's amazing how they tell a such a rich story without any form of direct narrative.

I also like the detail of them having arrows stuck in the pretty liberally, it puts you in mind of the statement or thought on their part "A bitch shot me with a bow once. I killed that bitch with my sword".

Add Nameless King to the count with his DBZ moves and shit

>Ornstein
>Tragic

What?

They're fucking awesome. Remember seeing this fucker in the Undead Burg for the first time?

Anybody have any decent female dragon knights?

>Ornstein
>Not Alonne

best boss in any souls game in my opinion.

>His mentor and lord, who taught him everything he knows, gets disowned and banished by his father (your boss) for siding with the very creatures he taught him to kill.
>Watches all of his closest comrades die until only he is left.
>Dies in a ruined cathedral thousands of miles away from his home to the Cursed One, likely still searching for his former master.

Dude had a rough life.

why is it always the storefront captcha?

You gonna fight me like a bitch, you gonna die like a bitch.

But seriously, that's pretty shitty.

I still love Ludwig a tid bit more, but both for me are the epitome of perfection

Anybody have more bearmen character arts? My setting has a bearfolk civilization that died out.

hoo, boy. I'll see what I have. Some of it most likely got deleted in a fit of "I'll never get to play this" rage.

That style is perfect!

Wait, so the Ancient Dragonslayer in Dark Souls 2 was the "real" Ornstein?

Because I thought Ornstein was killed by the Nameless King after seeking him out.

He was. im pretty sure the one in DS2 was just a filler boss and had no lore connection.

why is all this fan art making me aroused?

Looking for unique suits of armor.

Requesting a pic I've been looking for a long time that was posted here:
A combat chef with a white apron, chef's hat, armour, and an assortment of cooking tools as weapons.

Are you talking about this?

I asked some guy to draw it for me months ago on a drawthread.

This might be my last one. I'm nearing the bottom of my folder.

Huh, didn't know that was a thing, but no. The pic I was looking for was in full color.

The combat chef I was looking for also had a large meat fork, and had a beard.

Ah, well sorry about that. I didn't think anyone would want the silly half hour doodle the drawfag did for me, so I was more thinking, "No way this guy is talking about my pic, but fuck it there's a 5% chance somebody is as insane as me"

Turns out I was wrong :(

need pictures of fish people and rabbit people please, dumping what little I have

both Cutesy/Realistic welcomed

Only two I have.

Veeky Forums thinks I'm posting a duplicate reply so I have to put text here

I'll dump what I have. Requesting pugilists, boxers, etc. Male, human, white. For my d&d 5e character.

I don't know why, but I always picture sorceress queens and the like having ornate headdresses that partially obscure their faces, like on the right in pic related (not actually a focused caster, but the pic works as an example)

I was wondering if anyone had a pic of a pair of twins with a black and white motif. Preferably neither noble nor adventurer types, but more servants or handmaidens. Something along those lines.