What would an aasimar look like if hey were descended from something like this?

What would an aasimar look like if hey were descended from something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/tg/search/text/1/username/some/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think it would look like?

Why should I risk a ban to create new content for you?

Like a pretty girl with wings and some feathers. Think samus with wings and feather pubes.

I've had the idea that they might appear beautifully alien and include things like extra eyes and vestigial wings in odd places. I'm not asking for content, merely trying to open a discussion in order to make something interesting out of something I feel is somewhat untouched upon.

Well Moonshadow descended from one of those guys and he looked pretty normal.

Most aasimar and Tieflings don't really look all that much like their ancestors, largely because their mixed heritage has absolutely nothing to do with genetics as their ancestors had NO GENES, being created out of non-Prime Material Matter from their home plane.

Maybe like this, with feathers instead of hair, at the very off chance.

Imagine how soft and comfy downy feature pubes must be.

She could pluck them over the course of a year and make you a pillow!

Yeah, it only hurts like hell since feathers are imbedded deep tissue.

For ideas of aasimar or deva from eldritch angels, this chart is handy.

They'd have more wings

Oh hey it's that thing I did. I think I went through a couple of versions on Veeky Forums though.

Salty as hell and sillier still. Stay mad, questfags.

I found this in pretty cool, could we see the final version? (assuming this isn't, that you even still have it)

And yet they have a point. There is no creativity in Veeky Forums any longer, and you're the reason why.

It's not but I got down once and deleted a lot of gaming stuff I had on pastebin including this. There may be other versions in the Veeky Forums auto archive.

>we don't need content creators here, see, this dead thread and dozens of others like it are just fine without people to create stuff for them
FTFY.

Nephilim I think is the term, sort of. The line between half-celestials and aasimar is kind of drawn by them actually taking much after the celestial part, so it would probably just be some weird extra feather growth or something
Is that what that was about? I thought he just wanted to draw some weird nude winged mess

I mean I occasionally post dumb shit here.

desuarchive.org/tg/search/text/1/username/some/

I think that viewing this thread as a giver-taker dynamic is just contrary to the whole way Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums works.

Yeah it's a maxim XS coined in a fit of pique and spite. However legitimate you view the attitude there's no question making the first post is absolutely just pique and spite.

Even if it's not a girl?