What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with him? Last time I watched him was almost 2 years ago.

He's going crazy and sperging out on the community. I actually agree with some of what he's saying (that WotC shouldn't listen to reddit's hate mod) but the way he's going about it makes him and his viewers look really, really stupid.

Any chance I could get a summary? I saw Boogie's video on it but I'm kinda lost

Basically he was provided the opportunity to spoil two Kaladesh cards. Then some butthurt people on reddit posted a bunch of articles accusing WotC of supporting bigotry (because le reddit gets their jimmies rustled easily). WotC responded to the articles saying that they don't support him, and that a mistake was made on their end and he never should have been given the cards to spoil. They made all of these statements through reddit posts, and then MTGHeadquarters went full retard on twitter and just raged and made himself look like a dumbass for twelve hours. I think what wizards did was shitty, but he could have handled it better.

>Boogie's video
>watch video
>name drops DesolatorMagic as a great content producer

The entire YT magic "community" is filled with teenage girl level drama, even the boogie video is titled "MTG Community is dividing :(" nigga most magic players don't even know there are YT videos outside the main channel and the professor

>Any chance I could get a summary?

- Wizards are selling out to the SJWs because they always follow 5 years behind everyone else.

- Some faggot youtube nobody said something about his opinion not being inherently less important just cos he's a white dude.

- SJWs on le reddit exploded when WotC sent this EVIL CIS WHITE SHITLORD some spoiler cards

- WotC PR faggot (probably one of the actual pusher behind this current SJW wave coming from them) posts on plebbit about how dreadfully sorry they are to have accidentally supported someone the SJWs have announced an official Two Minute Hate against and that they'll never do it again because they good little sjws who dindunuffin

- Youtube faggot megashitlord explodes his pasta aaaaaall the fuck over Twitter, because that's what you do if you're a dumb cunt

- Keeps trying to reason with SJWs

- Boogie wades in because boogie is retarded

- Literally nothing was gained or lost because M:TG is a shitty game for shitty people anyway

That help?

He's an angry shitty faggot who doesn't understand why people don't want to be associated with him. He deserves to sleep in the bed he's made for himself.

>the way he's going about it makes him and his viewers look really, really stupid.

this so much. why does he have to be so militant about his opinions holy shit its so cringeworthy

I don't know, I just play a stupid card game with my friends, and new artifact cards are coming out, and I'm excited because I want to make an artifact deck.

This entire issue is down right retarded.

You have people bringing up sexuality, then you have people bringing up jokes or some other shit.

As if taking reddit as a legit form of response was ever a serious thing.

M:TG really does have the best drama. I don't play the game, but i definitely enjoy the free entertainment provided by the company and the players.

As you should. Who the actual fuck cares.

The company that always fucks up when doing PR and the community that gets way too serious.

Reminds me of 40k.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

If only. Having GW posting on Reddit would give Veeky Forums material for generations.

>- Wizards are selling out to the SJWs because they always follow 5 years behind everyone else.

This is really painfully obvious

They try to appease SJWs by putting random gays in their story but by this point people are already sick of that

They are trying to do Marvel Planeswalker Avengers long after it's gotten popular and a large majority of people are sick of it

It's hilarious

The weirdest thing is the vast majority of players will never hear about this. They just want to pop their packs and draft.

It's my working theory that Wizards of the Coast Headquarters got sucked into a time rift that's several years behind our own time

The only way Wizards can communicate with the outside world is to make stupid business decisions

I just heard about this from a friend who watched boogies video. I think it is a non issue, and I am the most excited I have been for a new set since the original Innistrad.
The only thing that bothers me about all of this is it kind of confirms SJWs have WoTC ears. On its own this isn't a bad thing, but the small vocal minority is obnoxious, snobby, and so pro whatever they come off as a hate group, but you cannot call them a hate group. I will reserve judgement as long as the game is fun and good, I do not care who dictates wotc.

Think of it this way - when catering to SJWs makes WotC lose money like it always does, they'll have to release more cards to make up the shortfall. You get more M:TG, Wizards gets to pretend it's still 2012, everyone wins.

And as they ump out more and more cards the quality control can only improve...right?

this guy is fucking idiot. sometimes he'll make an appearance in a twitch chat and say something like: "hey guys cool it on the insults, you are better than that". Needless to say, what was once a chat full of benign bants becomes a total shitfest.