What are horrible cards to deal with?

What are horrible cards to deal with?
I'm making a deck that basically is a huge conglomeration of awful cards. Might not be the best plan, but if sounds like it'll at least be fun to play with a little luck. It's mostly red/black but anything is fine since I'm running a decent amount of maze ends and etc.
Anything that would fit in well and allow me to draw more cards or search for a card? Thats what I need much more of now.

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-09-16-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elephant Grass is a personal hatred of mine

weak ass nigga step up yo game

Hadn't heard of this one, added it to my deck.

Ordered that one along with winter orb earlier today. :^)

Confusion in the Ranks is a personal favorite of mine

Divine Intervention is a godly troll card in EDH. I've had people swear to never play with me because that is my "win-con"

Zur's Weirding is a fun card, especially if you can find some consistent life gain.

Are you just trying to troll with people OP or are you just building a bastardized chaos deck?

Scrambleverse.

>mfw buybacked Clockspinning on Divine Intervention

Confusion in the ranks added because my deck is full of awful shit that'd probably screw up someone's side. Divine intervention sounds hilariously broken, ill shop around for that one!

Little of both probably. I'm new to the game and don't want to spend shitloads of money and just want to have fun, so I'm trying to basically conglomerate everything weird and terrible in to one deck. Figure there will be a million different things that can happen depending on how lucky my draws are and it'll be fun.

Of course the greatest troll card ever printed is pic related and will always be.

In my own experience

>Aether flash
Bane of anyone who plays weenies or tokens

>Compost
Fucks with dredge players

>Braids
Fucks over people who dont play weenie or token decks

>Choke
Will destroy most non blue players unless they counter it.

>Back to basics
Makes fancy an expensive cards useless

>Arcane Labratory/rule of law
Players only being able to play one spell per turn fucks over control decks and makes games take forever

Can we see the deck list on tappedout? I'm trying to punch up my Athreos Commander with painful stuff.

Does anybody have a 5 color commander deck list that just plays hate cards for every deck in the format?

I think it would be hilarious to play a multiplayer game with it and lock two/three players down.

Also forgot to add

>boil
a four mana instant that is effectively kills all blue players

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-09-16-/
Heres most of what I have so far. What would be the smartest plan for lands and extra card draws and stuff? What should be cut? what should I add more of?

Look up legacy stax. Literally the un-funnest deck ever. It's entire goal is to make your opponent miserable

No strip mine, ghost quarter, Smokestack, tangle wire, Thorn of Amethyst, sphere of resistance, lodestone golem, trinisphere, chalice of the void, wasteland, aven mindcensor, Leonine arbiter?

Smh desu senpai

Isn't that one banned though?
The others sounds super interesting though, i'll look into them!

adding!

Those sounds trollish but they mostly also sound like they'd seriously fuck me up as well.

They don't fuck you up at all because your deck is designed that way. Just like all your other cards they are "symmetrical" effects, in that they affect both players but you get to play around them.

>tappedout.net/mtg-decks/15-09-16-/
Updated my list, can someone help me out and post what the probable best amounts/types of lands I should add in is? I'm not super used to magic and don't want to fuck myself over by going with the wrong ones.

>Guma
>Spinal Villain
>Defense Grid
>Active Volcano

last bump

Play this in my Enchantress deck.

>one of the most annoying cards of all time
>still sees play ALL THE TIME
Ghostly Prison

QQ

Ice Cauldron and Sorrow's Path can pretty much force a draw through timeout.

This is the commander you'll be playing, right?