I THOUGHT BITCOIN WOULD MAKE ME RICH NOT POORER

I THOUGHT BITCOIN WOULD MAKE ME RICH NOT POORER

>tfw wagecucking for all eternity

another newfag who bought at the top

please dont be a double idiot and sell with a loss.

Didn't we literally do this last Thursday? Are there people here who are actually this new? We're at the same price as we were Wednesday night, and it's been holding stable, calm the fuck down

>buying Bitcoin

That was your first mistake, should have gone into alts, that is where people actually make money. Bitcoin is just a thing where early adopters from 2011 scam newfags.

Now imagine it's still 2013 and you bought it for $1300. You're upset seeing it crashing below $500, except somehow you gain knowledge that it's going to be alright because in 2017 price would break 20k. It calms you down because you only have to wait now, knowing your investment will grow over 15 times amount you put in.

DONT WORRY WHITE MAN I WILL SAVE YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR STREETS

Wow a 15x in 4 years what an amazing coin. Truly deserves all the limelight of crypto.

>implying alts arent the exact same shit

If you aren't a retard moon mission chasing faggot. Alts allow you to become the earlier adopter, and accumulate on the ground level so you can become the whale of your favorite coin.

It didn't die like absolute majority of shitcoins. Unlike them Bitcoin stands the test of time.

Everytime I see that image i think about fucking MUSICOIN.

What's wrong with me?

It's near it's deathbed right now. Last time it crashed, it crashed onto seasoned investers and crypto nerds who still had faith.

This time when it dumps it will dump onto normies, they will lose a shitton of this and never invest into the bitcoin name again. The coin will be dead for good and it's reputation ruined.

Unless you invest really early there's no way to make more from shitcoins than from just holding btc

>he fell for the $1 million meme

>Told for months to buy BTC
>Finally buys during hyperpump 2017
>surprised at the correction
Just'd calm your tits faggot

ITS GOING TO $34.99 SELL NOW
JUST GET OUT NOW
I BOUGHT AT 19500 AND SOLD 13800
SAVED 14K.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he thought Bitcoin will always make him short term gains
Don't forget to sell now to cut your losses
God I love people like you

>Wow a 15x in 4 years what an amazing coin
Yes?
Try doing that with stocks or real estate faggot

>says this when ERC20 tokens regularly 30x in just 2017 alone

its free money ;^)