The Drow princess has 100 fist-sized spiders enclosed in her holes

>The Drow princess has 100 fist-sized spiders enclosed in her holes

>The Drow princess has 10,000 thumb-sized spiders enclosed in her holes

Which one should I do?

The second one seems more probable biologically.

Neither of those because they both seem absurd, Lolth will not want her precious spiders to die in the acidic hellscape that is a vagina or the biological waste dumping ground that is the anus.

If you're looking for something insidious should the players try and diddle her slit, give her a toothy or poisonous vagina - not only does that make sense given the female domination thing Drow have going on, but it's useful for biting off the umbilical cord!

100 Thumb-sized spiders are more valuable than 1 Fist sized spider. By pure economics, you should go the 10,000 thumb spiders.

Fuck it, I'mma go make myself a spider now.

Neither you fucking creep

She has ten arm lengths snakes in her holes

Option 2. Poisonous monsters don't really gain anything from size until you reach at least human proportions. A fist-sized spider isn't any more effective than the thumb-sized one.

Why not eels or squids?

The Drow Princess is not a layabout noble but a Swarm Lord and is, in fact, actually a sentient swarm of spiders in disguise that looks like her former body.

Squid would provide an avenue for ilithid infiltration.

On a tangential note, I'm shocked that autocorrect knows the word ilithid by default.

How about

>The Drow princess is MADE OF 10'000 fist-sized spiders
>The real princess is in another castle.

The Drow infiltration marches apace.

Evidently it doesn't since it's spelled illithid. Two L's.

>autocorrect developer was nerdy enough to include a fantasy race's name
>but not nerdy enough to spell it right
Well now I'm just kind of confused.

I'm going to take a guess and say it depends on the source.

There's only one source. Mind Flayers/Illithids are TSR/Wizards of the Coast product identity (that is, they're an original monster created by TSR and now owned by WotC, and not something like, say, dragons). They don't exist in any other property under those names, and their name "illithid" has been spelled that way from the beginning.

The devotee of Eilistraee.

Sure, she refuses to wear clothes and insists on everything having a moon on it. But no spiders.

The one who will put her finger in your butt.

JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES!

What a slut

How big is this fucking princess

She's a bit robust for a Drow, but nothing too crazy.

Try one gnome sized assassin.

Uhg. What's he doing in there?

Waiting for the right moment to strike.

Neither. The human body is a singularly hostile habitat to spiders - wet, dark, cramped, sticky, and free of any prey. One assumes elf bodies aren't that different. From this knowledge, we can conclude that this woman SHOVED SPIDERS INSIDE OF HERSELF and is keeping them there through force. Now, do you really wanna court a girl who plugs her holes with spiders?

You're exactly the sort of person that makes it hard to take non-regular fantasy races seriously.
Can't the drow princess just be possessed like normal evil villains?