>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNtgmTO9e8
youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA
youtu.be/0gi57fY9T9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we have anything that can imbue perks and abilities into items? I know Ensoul works on magical abilities but I was hoping for a broader sort of deal.

Someone who's more familiar with the series than me, tell me how bad the plotbound drawback in Kingdom Hearts is. I was initially concerned about it, until I remembered that Goofy of all people makes it through more or less alright.

In Overlord is the Tireless perk useless to undead and automatons since it says that they never tire anyway?

Remind me, is Perfect stuff in Mortal Hero nerfed till post chain to just be really really good or was that dragon blood?

It's really not that bad. You'll get beaten up a bunch of times, but it's Disney. Unless you complicate things with a bunch of other Drawbacks, you'll come out fine in the end.

Would you a fish, /jc/?

One can learn to appreciate the subtle nuances of sushi, if one truly desires an exotic dish.

A purple girl is fine too.

Don't chase lesbians unless you are A lady, that's just common sense.

But she was just a human with recolored eyes.

Except she has regular skin cept brighter and slightly photoshopped face one can find the stock image they used

Depends on the kind of fish.

I reject that canon or assume that she didn't give her own photo or that wasn't her

I prefer my own head canon on this issue. I always thought of the Quarian as having purple skin. Still, I will not suggest others are wrong for having their own mental image of them.

Bait the hook and reel the line!

Forgetting the fact that it was a photo-shopped stock image

Was the design that they went for that bad?

I don't have an opinion one way or another, and there are better fan versions out there but from a design perspective, I dunno.

Not that I know of...

It's apparently really good for people using Eragon magic, so you might want it on that alone, but I don't think there's any reactions for stacking them listed.

1) As far as I can tell there are almost no Perfects at the Terrestrial level except for those that Dragonblooded get, which even if you were Dragon Touched you wouldn't be able to get because of the fact Half-Castes are prevented from getting Persistant and Perfects.
2) Dragonblooded is the one that limits Perfects to merely really good.

Huh. So our more exalted haha companions and such will still have full Perfect charms and stuff even outside of this jump? That's pretty sweet.

Eh, I just expected her to have different hair style and especially skin and hair color

They went with typical model look. I feel like a suit less Tali would be a tad bit more free spiritish. Punkish. It just doesn't fit.

Same argument for me preferring Imp Midna than what they chose for Princess Midna

This user understands.

Thank you.

And here I was a tad bit Paranoid that people disagree with me on that hugely

ParanoidAnon confirmed for not having that shit of taste?

At the very least he is better than John Cena.

The more I think about it
The more it seems like a missed opportunity to fuck with peoples erections.

And yet paranoid user is the meme before cena was

Why not this but purple skinned? Most Heretical boner killer

As for your pic, I'd tap that.

Sauce?

I want Slaanesh to go and stay go

And yet Julius Ceasar was a meme before them both

Now, to be fair, there was always some ParanoidAnon in everyone. Everyone who ever felt for their own safety or asked questions on /jc/ were expressing traits that ParanoidAnon meme symbolizes. It just now gained a name.

We created our own Chaos God

Tera please go and stay go

>We created our own Chaos God
No we haven't. There's no such thing as chaos gods. Don't be silly. You're just being paranoid.

*feared for their own safety holy fuck

Did you plan this too, ParanoidAnon?

Malal please stay and stay stay

Yeah, I'm not limiting Perfects because the system they work on, while awesome, already makes it so Perfects aren't exactly viable unless you can manage an Essence Reaction, a cascade of things that ends with you netting more Essence than you spend on Perfects each time you use a Perfect, they're not cost effective and have built in flaws. Seven Shadow Evasion, the Solar Perfect Dodge, costs 8 motes and that's for every time you spring it. That's really costly in the long run.
Just so everyone knows the only Perfects I know of available to you in Gauntlet are three to five pseudo-Perfects Charms in Martial Arts, the Divine Martial Arts Subordination that you can get from Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations which is a Perfect that costs 10 Motes and 1 Willpower to activate, and the perfect you can get from the Ring that Reflects. To give you an understanding a normal Mortal at Max Essence (3) has Thirty Motes in total and the highest Willpower Possible is ten.
Granted that doesn't fix the Persistent Perfects that I've seen floating around at the Clestial levels but hey I can't stop that I'm just the guy who made the Mortal Hero Gauntlet and thus have no control over those level of power.

Oh don't worry. I didn't want the charms, just the chance to have a nice, long, not limited by fiat or gauntlet look at that Perfect effect on them. Second best only to jump fiat after all.

>Black Crusade jump coming up.
>Opportunity to companion Slaanesh via Blue Feather.
On a scale of 1 to Nightmarishly Horrible, how bad of an idea wold this be?

You want to companion SLANEESH.

Not a Slaneesh cultist or such.

...go ahead. Nothing bad is going to happen

Fantastic idea. Nothing could possibly go wrong. You should definitely do it.

Ah okay. I've been meaning to put some stuff that's in my notes out here on the Thread and such but I just haven't the time.
Funnily enough you could, likely, use Nasuverse magic to explain how a Perfect works. See all a Perfect does is invoke an effect at 'As good as it can possibly be' and 'absolute' which means that it overides basically most things, but because of meta-physics Defense trumps Offense always.
With Nasuverse magic you might even be able to make an effect similar to it, but it'd use so much Prana that you'd likly die, but I haven't written any of the Nasuverse Jumps so I can't say.

9999.therearenobreaksontherapeluvtrain
Also pic related.

I'll teach you a song you might need

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNtgmTO9e8

Love can always find a way to work things out. That said, I hope you like having your mind snapped in half by pleasure, pain, and that new sensation Slaanesh invented but was saving for a special occasion.

I would love to see Cheryl as a chaos cultist.

Hey, while you're here, I have a question too. Do exalted charms a magic system or are they something else? A spiritual system maybe?

She /would/ fit right in. Companion her in Archer, bring her to LoT and let Cultist-chan have a brand new friend.

Too bad I don't think a Chaos inspired chain would last for very long before it boiled down to simply destroying worlds and boredom.

Just my personal view on this and thus how it's treated in my Guantlet, but here we go.
Charms are not Magical, just a form of Meta-Physical/Spiritual actions. However if the Charm has the Sorcerous I it consider magic as well as Sorcery on the whole.
I hear third edition has better division between Charms, Meta-Physical/Spiritual actions, and Magic but as of yet haven't gotten to it yet.

Spiritual stuff then eh? Damn, going to need to put it off for later then.

That's a pretty low bar, user.

>pic
And that's why I just can't get behind Slaanesh. That's just unappealing.

Yeah, the only thing worse than multiple rows of tits? A girl with a dick.

Been reading Exalted stuff lately and I've found this weird thing. There doesn't really seem to be a maximum rating for Essence anywhere. They only really talk about charms up to essence 10 but I can't find anything saying that's the max. Just seems to take longer and longer for them to reach the next level. Just this weird thing I guess.

What about Tzeentch?

'Twas a picture for ants

There's only rules for aging to Essence 10, too.

Basically the writers said they left it open just in case they ever wanted to introduce levels above that. They never did. 10 is effectively the max.

>People will pick this deity in BC

Nope.

I'll be going Loyalist during the Dark Crusade. I think that the Imperium and humanity offer the best way ahead for that universe. So that's where I'll make my stand and for whom I'll sling my gun.

Thanks for asking, though.

Essence 10's the max. Though I suppose it isn't stated explicitly (except in the Errata pdf)

test

Speaking of Exalted, this is an INCREDIBLY accurate depiction of an Ophidian Slayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA

Seriously-you can even tell which Charms are being used: Ultimate Darkness Internalisation for the talking skulls, Devil-Tyrant Avatar Shintai for the mutation, Beauty Without Malice for the singing.

...considering Slaanesh's very existence is kinda dependant on the presence of a galactic population of Warp-sensitive minds?

"Wait, where'd my Slaanesh go? And why is there a hermaphrodite Cultist-Chan in my pod?"/10

Personally, I think I'll go with Chaos Undivided.

Might've gone Loyalist but that's mostly 'For the Emprah', which is boring.

You can fight the Devil from Fantasia, I'm taking the drawback just for that.

Depends on the fish.

I reject the existence of ME3.

I agree for Tali, I disagree for Midna.

Essence 10 is max, sorry.

If the rumors are true and you can be a living saint, that's totally worth it for me.

I would rather tera stay than some of the newer shitposting namefags.

Yup. At least Tera isn't either responsible for or trying to chase of jump makers.

Still upset that Wakfu is done.

About that, can they look like anything else, besides glowy winged people?

Because I thought I heard something about customization for if you become daemon, which seems cool.

There are fewer lore descriptions of LS than there are of DP, so LS tend toward glowy wingedness. I don't know that there's anything saying that they have to look like that though.

They need to lift more then.

>At least Tera isn't either responsible for or trying to chase of jump makers.
JoJoanon
Not that earlier user, but tera can go jump in an industrial furnace.
Fucker outstayed his welcome when he pulled that shit.

The elves managed it just fine, so go ahead user.

That's fair, I forgot about that. I'm just sick of some of these faggots stirring up shit and trying to run off good jump makers. Tera is at least easy to ignore, that's my point.

> Last time on the Adventure Party Chain!
> The Four landed in the world of Van Helsing, participated in a rebellion, and smote Dracula like an Old Testament God.

Jump 4: Kirby

Taboo: I still say I should be allowed to bring a few of my minions along.
Jump Coordinator: Now now, you can always make more.
Black Cat: Don't encourage her! It's going to take weeks to get the smell of decay out of my fur.
Tower: The important thing is that we made a difference in so many people's lives.
Gemini: Hopefully they'll be able to hold it all together.
Jump Coordinator: They'll be fine. You killed a major evil of the world and liberated one of the darker spots in the world. Well done indeed.
Tower: So where are we headed next?
Jump Coordinator: Somewhere fun! Adventure, sword fights, magical and martial powers of all kinds! HATS!
Black Cat: Hats?
Jump Coordinator: Yep. Hats.
All: …

Mandatory Purchase
Companion Import [200] + Everyone gets a Dream Land form and a copy ability 300 CP or less.

Main Jumper: Taboo [800] – Really? But this place is so... bright.
Background: Ruler [200] – If it has to be here, at least I will be in charge.
Copy Power: Wing [350] – Actually, I am rather fond of this hat. I think I will dye it black.
Perks:
+ Loyal Retainers [Free] – These are... what is the word... I hate them less than everyone else.
+ Void Magic [650] – I love the way the void feels against my skin.
+ Battleship [800] – Every ruler needs a powerful navy. Mine simply flies.

Tower:
Dream Land Form: Blade Knight – I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Copy Power: Cook – What? I like to cook. I'm not all skull bashing.

Black Cat:
Dream Land Form: None – I haven't gotten to wear my fur in years. I'm doing it here.
Copy Power: Leaf – Let the cat jokes commence.

Gemini:
Dream Land Form: TAC – It's a little silly, but I like it.
Copy Power: Mike – Sure, there's more powerful options, but this is so much cooler!

[1/2]

>Nightmarish

I don't think any of us are imaginative enough for the nightmares to even come close.

That said, you should totally do it.

Forgot my name.

Story Time!
+++ Landing in the Great Cave, the Four eagerly dive into it's depths. They spend months underground, gleefully looting treasure, fighting monsters, and demolishing even the most fiendish of traps. When they eventually emerge into the sunlight, blinking at the sudden illumination, they find a group of Waddle Dees waiting for them. They give a wild cheer and begin heaping praise upon Taboo for being so wise, cunning, and powerful as so conquer the Great Cave. Within moments, they're leading the Four towards a castle set on a large hill off in the distance.

Taboo wastes little time assuming the role her loyal retainers expect of her. Harsh, cold, but with that glint of authority and grace that garners respect from those around her. The other three begin to suspect that Taboo's fractured mind has absorbed a few too many of her new memories this time around, but let her have her fun. After all, Taboo's plans are far more tame than usual. So the Three wander away to explore the bright, colorful new world.

Within months King DeDeDe is dethroned and tossed out of his own castle. Taboo destroys it herself in a wild show of Void Magic that easily shows the rest of Dreamland how she managed the coup. DeDeDe swears revenge, but never again reappears. It is rumored that Taboo locked him in a dimension of pure pain, though no proof of this is ever found.

The Three have various adventures from time to time, joining in Kirby as he battles his way through the various stories of the video games. Often times Taboo plays the villain, which makes the final battles harder, but eventually she still falls defeated. Each time she manages to get away with the help of her Waddle Dees. It becomes an oddly fun way to pass the time for everyone. Kirby never seems to interested in pushing for a permanent solution, so the dance continues.

[2/3]

So where are the mechanics for the Lintha? Compass of Terrestrial Directions is purely fluff, and Broken Winged Crane only briefly mentions them. Also you forgot your trip.

Scroll of Heroes.

Just curious-how dangerous is Umineko as a setting? Because I vaguely remember some whackness about how the room is an infinite multiverse and witches can break reality over their knees, and also something about how the whole story was made up by a lonely girl with abandonment issues. I'm not sure who to believe here.

Why am I asking this? Because I just realised I have apparently saved someone's WIP of it. They don't seem to be around anymore, so if it turns out to be doable I guess it's fair game for a jump. If the setting does turn out to be a Demonbane-like cavalcade of powerlevels, nevermind then.

>Justice prefers Princess Midna

JUSTICE IS OVER

STORY TIME!

An user was about to step on a DRAWBACK! ON A DRAWBACK! But they missed it!

DevilSurvivor user, you here?

See, your reasoning for route companions being more expensive is that they are more powerful. It applies to most of them. Atsuro... Kinda. He's a genius though. Gin, I don't see.

It falls completely flat when you look at Yuzu. How is she more powerful? What capstone does she have?

Special skill – "+20 to suicide by cop."

Rolled 4 (1d10)

The Ten Years concludes with the events of Milky Way Wishes, which go about as you would expect. However, instead of Marx wishing on NOVA to destroy Dreamland, he wishes instead for the power to do it himself. The battle turns quite grim as Marx unleashes his a huge array of powers at Kirby and the Three. However, Taboo, her army of Waddle Dees, and a very battered looking King DeDeDe suddenly appear from the void to join in the fight. Meta Knight even slips in from the shadows to lend his sword.

Faced with such an overwhelming counter-assault, Marx attempts to flee to the space between worlds, prompting the heroes to follow after. Separated by Nightmares and plagued by pain, it becomes a slow battle of attrition with only Taboo and Marx standing unhindered. In the end, no one is quite sure exactly what happens. Everyone is laying on the ground back on Dreamland, the world is saved, and NOVA is exploding brilliantly in the sky. Taboo refuses to explain what happened and insists everyone just take the win and move on.

The Three pretend not to notice the newly acquired faint purple glow to their friend's eyes.

Next Jump!
1. Sword and Sorcery
2. Neo Heisei Kamen Rider
3. Wakfu
4. Banner Saga
5. Disney Princess
6. Undertale
7. Ring of Red
8. Worm
9. Monster Hunter
10. Sburb

Your comment confuses me.

Umineko's plot is basically the conflict between whether or not witches are real and if the characters are just hallucinating.

Alternatively, Benefactor fiat means that ever universe now has a warp. And probably warp gods.

>If I take Slaanesh then I will have TWO Slaanesh

Oh.

Well, are they?

She doesn't die if you survive

youtu.be/0gi57fY9T9Y

When the wip was posted, people seemed to think it was doable if probably difficult jump to make. As for danger, the only thing close to EGD Demonbane is Featherine, all the other witches are considerably weaker but still powerful (and apparently bound by the rules of some cosmic game?).

Given that the viewpoint character never actually sees the witches or magic unless he's in the Meta-World, hallucinations don't play any role in it.

What am I watching?

Why can't I stop laughing?

When will this nightmare end?!

Gin's incredibly buff, what are you talking about? Even when he's not a party member, he's usually able to take on Shomonkai members and even that one creep Azuma by himself.

As for Yuzu? I didn't list her as route companion for that reason. She has a route, but she doesn't fit the role of a route companion. Also, I always thought of her route as a bad end anyway. So you can take her as a regular canon companion if you really want. I'll note that she's the exception or something.

>that pic
>you will never play soccer with a qt pachy
Just kill me now, end my suffering.

So. Speaker for the Dead came out not too long ago. This required a minor revision in my Ender's Game build, but the end effect of it was that I left Command School behind in hopes of getting it normally. Being a genetically engineered 5 year old with the mind of a jumper should do the trick though; in exchange that build now incorpoates the organelles and Anton's Key. Mass Effect has been moved to #144 due to this jump, also. Like anyone's actually following the Cruxchain.

Jump #143: Speaker for the Dead
>Temperance (Energies dispersed through conflicts in personal, business, and spiritual matters.)
I blame the insects.
>Age: 15
>Location: God only knows
>Identity: Xenologer
>Drawbacks: 3000 Years at the Speed of Light (+300), They Lied (+600) They Lied plus one drawback. Pity I didn't get a Queen, but I have no interest in such a companion and that would be BLATANTLY gaming the system
So I start at the end of Ender's Game... and I'm going to be skipping ahead randomly. Taking direct action against the Formic diaspora is a lost cause - I'll have to do everything I can to get a small section of humanity to be dedicated to wiping them out, while the greater part of it thinks it's a tragedy. We don't want humanity to become even MORE xenophobic, after all. Fortunately, I've got the right perks, especially with Ender's Game, to try to coordinate such an effort.
>Observational Analysis (1700)
Now, this is very useful for what I'm doing. I can only imagine the repercussions if I use such an ability when coupled with the ability to follow them backward and forward in time with Clairvoyance.
>Parallel Thought (1100)
Too useful to turn away, to say the very least.
>Cultivated Mind (Free, Xenologer)
Ah! A useful perk for any jumper, let alone one who works as I do, spreading myself out to experience all of a world. Honestly, at this point I'm just on the way to become the ultimate tourist.

>Words on a Page (1000, Xenologer)
I have to wonder whether such augmentation to my writing ability would likewise apply to songwriting. Regardless, I'm going to have to start considering magnum opuses...
>Annals & Exposition (800, Xenologer)
...well, so much for needing postcognition. At least such things will be less mentally taxing on me now!
>Reconnecting (500, Xenologer)
This is basically a must for any jumper, I feel. Especially since it seems to work for myself and for others.
>Philotic Communication (400)
An interesting type of telepathy. This is not NEARLY as flexible as Philotic Thought, but it will serve my needs well.
...one could only imagine what Ender would see if it was my mind interacting with his.
>Inverse Communism (200)
Now we're talking. So they lied? That's okay - I can turn their strengths against them, at least in small part, and increasingly larger part as time passes. I wonder what effect this has, when taking into account my abilities from being part of the zerg...
>Delphiki’s Organelles (0)
Spoilers: Totally abusing the hell out of this when I hit the Spyro jump. Don't be surprised when you show up to the party when this is all over and you see a dragon bigger than the Light of Terra.

So. The long story made short? The human diaspora has to be made real, because humanity cannot afford to keep all of its eggs in one basket. Yes, there are differences in how different species' cultures exist, differences in their biology... indeed, differences in how they perceive things.

For you see, the Formic queens are nothing more than politicians. They're ruthlessly pragmatic. Those under their control don't get to enjoy the liberty of free will. Sure, when they tried to express to Ender that it was all a misunderstanding, a giant mistake, they were telling the truth... from a certain point of view. And they believed it. Like a politician belives everything they say. Because once they realized they wouldn't win, they lied to themselves, and they convinced themselves that it was true and they didn't REALLY mean to hurt humanity when they invaded the Earth twice and tried to terraform it.

When the Formic queens come back, they'll definitely be up for peaceful coexistence right up to the point that they can win the conflict - and they'll do their damnedest to convince themselves that they were never REALLY friends with humanity.

That's why there has to be a quiet and prepared segment of humanity that will do whatever it takes to deal with them. Because a mature species will deal in facts, not emotions. Fact: the Formic species will out-compete humanity if given sufficient time. Fact: it has attacked humanity repeatedly only to cry foul when faced with a counterattack. Fact: if humanity does not destroy them, they will destroy humanity.

The conclusion is as unfortunate as it is obvious. Purge the xeno. At least, that xeno. Piggies are okay.

Ah, I seem to have let myself slip up. Sorry bout that. As the says the crunch can be found In Scroll of Heros, I apologize that he Compass didn't help you but I thought you were looking for the fluff sorry.
Also I apologize for this taking so long. m(_ _)m

>Cruxchain
>Not the Cruxifixion

How much coke is too much?

I have a feeling this has been asked before, but haven't been able to find anything in the archives. Apologies if you've already answered this, but how strong, does Try and break my spear make you in the context of DS2 and 1.

Far as I remember, it depends on what choice you make in Twilight of the Golden Witch.

Never too much coke