The elf in the party slowly moves towards you and asks while staring at the ground:

The elf in the party slowly moves towards you and asks while staring at the ground:
>"This may sound strange, but please, it's important that you give an honest answer. Do my ears look fat?"
Your response?

Clearly this calls for rubbing them with your fingers to figure out if they're fat or just naturally big.

yup

I don't have the first idea what "fat ears" would even look like.

You may want to go ask an elf.

>shrugging noises

WHAT. ARE. EE-AARS?

Please stop with these threads

>Do my ears look fat?
>Your response?
"Well my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle."

I honestly cannot tell.
Go ask an Elf.

Fucking Knife-Eared Keeblers.

I am not an elf, and as such cannot make a fair assessment, as I have no frame of reference.

If she's a white elf, no. If she's a black elf, yes.

Subcutaneous fat won't end up in your ears, they're mostly cartilage.

"Bruh, I didn't even know ears could be fat, so no?"

No, they're not fat. Can we bang now?

Get away from me, inhuman abomination!

The auditory organs sticking out the side of her head.

Why do we have threads like this? What does this have to do with "Traditional Games"?

>Aren't they good enough the way they are? Would you really call someone's ears "fat"?
>...you have a point
>No, I was asking. I have no idea If those ears are fat

now I've got the twisted thought of an elvish boxer with a squint nose and cauliflower ears.

Report and see what the mods do.

There's only ever one answer to this.

Who let you out of your cage, elf?

Fell's Five reference?

Elf Bullying is a game that can be traced back to 8th century Wales, though it was later appropriated by the British. If that's not traditional, I don't know what is.

...you're playing a dalek?

You're playing a dalek that doesn't know what ears are?

Have you ever considered that non-human races could be conscious about things that feel completely inane to a human?

Have you tried to implement that problem in any of your games?

Don't you want to analyze or play out the short scene that op just gave you?

Don't you have any goddamn imagination?

This is a board where we talk about fantastical bullshit. Because that provides us some actual insight and and can serve to make our games or roles better.

This is Veeky Forums, you dolt. Wonderful things can be born from a thread exactly like this one.

In other words, fuck you, you boring, unimaginative fuck

Felt appropiate

A wizards construct whose life is sustained by a magic battery. He is the only one of his kind, and he finds organic life disturbing and kind of hates it. He would destroy it all if he could get away with it, but he lacks the power to handle more than a couple organic life forms at a time.

He works as an adventurer because adventurers are allowed to kill things with often very little consequence. So, dalek murder hobo who doesn't really understand other forms of life very well.

I find them quite elegant.

Nothing except probably ban the guy reporting the thread.

The things on the top of your rotating dome bit that light up when you talk.

>"Nam, dude, they're fine"
And then nothing happens.

"Perfectly"

Then nibble on them.

I shoot OP in the head for making these retarded smut threads that are barely Veeky Forums. And if you absolutely need your daily circlejerk cancer threads at least make them less cringy, nobody fucking talks like they are from your chink animays.