Unironically having "KILL" written on your armor

>unironically having "KILL" written on your armor

They never should have stopped using High Gothic.

everything is better in pig-latin

KIL!KIL!KIL!

Gothic only uses Latin as flavour for "future language". It is not actually Latin. It is a future language from the year 40-30k.

What's even better is his buddy's FOR THE EMPEROR". It's like they got matching tattoos.

That doesn't excuse KILL

>and each time I bang a sororitas, I add one fleur-de-lys on my armor.

But yeah, I don't understand why they don't use high gothic instead. Especially since EYE was filled with latin names. Glorious Sulfatum

I've just started playing EYE, and I really like the atmosphere so far. I can tell when I'll like a game when it's a shooter that has tetris-block inventory and leaning. Am I in for a good time? I really hope so.

You're in for some brouzoufs with an appetizer of broken legs.

EYE is an interesting game. A little janky and confusing at outright frustrating at times - for example, have fun with all of Mars.
But goddamn is it weirdly beautiful the rest of the time.

HATE

I guess it was kinda ok. Really good aesthetic and good atmosphere at times but I had no idea what was going on in the plot. Also the gameplay was really clunky. Endlessly respawning enemies, weird feeling guns and vague mission objectives. I feel it was such a half-assed job and really a missed opportunity for a great game.

Personally I'd rather have a rough game with a sense of originality than a game with a bunch of spit and polish but no soul.

I can live with jankiness, as long as the setting keeps me in it. It's really weird, the english translation makes everybody talk in a weird way, I apparently killed my mentor in dreamland and left a message on my cyberman phone to not trust him. I like how everytime I jump, I land like the Juggernaut. Completely unnecessary, but oddly appealing for being in such splendid and shining armor.

If he was relly hardcore he would write it in his fucking forehead and rape and kill his parents

What's on the other side of the pauldron?

Isant that what the miniatures have?

ILLKAY THE ERETICHAY! URNBAY THE UTANTMAY!

someone should have said that those look like bad biker tats...

I can bitch because i already PO'd

'Purge' I believe.

>not having KILL written on your terminator armor

KRAUSER-SAMA!

>unironically having "Mortis" written on your armor
They never should have started using High Gothic.

So are they going the Suicide Squad Joker route?

I kinda want them to go the warframe route and build a Free to play game set in basically the same universe.

How do you know it's not an acronym?

>weird feeling guns
The gunplay was great, the fuck are you smoking.

Psst. Megaspoiler here. Like, real ones. You have been warned.
Everything is a dream. You're trapped in a coma while undergoing a necrocybermancy procedure, endlessly reliving the cycles of your guilt. The true ending, after you've completed all three normal endings and completed the bonus map, is you, alone, stranded on a tiny island in an empty void, with a stone seal on the ground the memory of your wife (who you murdered) told you must not be broken if you want to break free.
If you don't break it, nothing ever happens. If you do, you appear in the cave again.

Well, you are about 75% Mechanical Augments.

Why is he rocking a Deathwatch arm? I mean it's safe to assume he probably served in Deathwatch, but I have never seen a Space Marine keep using it after leaving.

>Leg tells him who he is
>Pauldrons remind him what he's supposed to be doing
>Crossword puzzles everywhere

I'm reasonably certain that gun shoots shuffleboard pucks.

In the grim darkness of the far future, moto Marine motherfuckers are still exactly as tacky, I guess.

What do you expect from shitty, bargain basement digital art?

>Write "kill" in your native language
>Tacky, unimaginative shit

>Write "kill" in any other language
>Beautiful, elegant, can be used as decoration

>unironically having "KILL" written on your armor

GW should just embrace how batshit 40k instead of trying to be serious. Giant KILL pauldrons are fine by me.

Apparently if you're such a badass mofo that you finish your tour, go back to normal duty, then get called up for Deathwatch duty two more times they let you keep the black pauldron.

Only if were lucky

Cyrus was so badass and solo'ed so many missions on his own, the Deathwatch gifted him several relics to honor his service.

>You will never sing "glory, glory, the redeemer" in tandem with your PURGE BROS as you go PURGING the mutant and the heretic together with the holy trinity of bolter, melta, and flamer

Why even live?

3 tours of service in the deathwatch and you can keep the arm.