Just bought Raiblocks.
How high do we go?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is the question.

regards a hodler of 300 or so XRB

Several dollars before the end of december

You guys are probably a little late with your bags. XRB still has a lot of work to do, and its price is mostly redditors buying into it. It also has several competitors.

Nice.
Holding 1k since 90cents.
Was also thinking another 100% from here easy.
Not gonna Sell until they officially announce Bittrex this month

what competitors you talking about?
Its unique in its tech. And its not too late as long as we trade on this shitty small exchange no one knows, with bittrex coming up this month

Byteball, Stellar, Ripple, Skycoin, Neo, and probably tons of other cryptos offer practically the same things already. They're also more mature. XRB seems nice right now, and I'm invested too, but don't expect it to be anywhere near the top anytime soon.

Also nobody has confirmed Bittrex. It's hard to get listed there. Could be just any exchange.

these are not competitors of Raiblocks.
Most of these Coins are not even an P2P currencys. And none of them has Feeless, Instant transaction. The only competitor might be IOTA, but if IOTA is different in a lot of ways.

How do you think XRB prevents spam if it's feeless? All of those coins have fees so small they're basically non-existent.

feeling quite happy with my XRB investment user

>XRB still has a lot of work to do
Raiblocks is pretty much finished. Only external things like a phone wallet, better explorer,... need to be done.

>It also has several competitors.
It is most similar to IOTA and Byteball, but even those are not direct competitors. If anything, Raiblocks is a good competitor to IOTA, which has a 100x bigger marketcap.

what app is this homie

XRB doesnt need to prevent spam. Its not possible to spam the network since every User is on his own blockchain.

Ripple is for banks
Sky is trying to make the internet 3.0
Neo is a platform for dapps and shit
Stellar is just like ripple
and well Byteball IDK

...none of these compare to XRB in any way

Delta

Here you go homez
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android&hl=en

DAG shitcoin

Security is shit in these coins . Redditors from /r/cryptocurrency shilling it. buy now get rekt.

damn bruhs. I am getting richer by the minute/ Feels good man

So what coin do you ride to the valley of fortune then?

im happy for you bizbro!

This goes 10x from here, easily. It's a working coin with great tech. It's top 20 material which would make it worth 10x more. Countdown for liftoff, get on board!

>already 10x in a couple of weeks
dude the ship sailed, enjoy those bags, I guess.

Thank you kind user, I hope you also will prosper if you haven' already.

>not even on a real exchange
>ship sailed