Post your biggest cryptomistake

Post your biggest cryptomistake
Mine is this scamcoin

Same. Bought it at 800 sats under the Bittrex pump. Sold around 310.

Should've waited at least one day

800 fucking sats? you literally bought at the peak of a 200+% run, clinically retarded

I see this on the daily on Veeky Forums, it's happening right now with RailBlocks.

I mean, whoever bought at the peak of the 100% bullrun got a lot of profit
It could always 100% more

you're playing with fire if you buy in after a coin doubles in a short amount of time, if you buy in when it triples u deserved to get burnt

This was when Mana was first added to Bittrex you fucking newcoiner. It was being pumped to over 1k. I missed my sell order by 20 sats.

Yes, but I didnt expect this litteral shitcoin to pump that hard.

why'd you buy a coin you thought was shit in the first place?

>This was when Mana was first added to Bittrex you fucking newcoiner.

Can't wait for this bad boy to be added to bittrex. Same will happen.

A quick flip.

Works 9/10 times. This was the one time I got burned. The last pump was based on nothing.

its worked zero times for me, whats your secret?

>UHHRNNN I BOUGHT ATH AND SOLD AT THE BOTTOM SO ITS A SCAMCOIN UGGGHHHNNNNAH

Holy shit man. I thought I made big losses when I bought 450 sats and sold at 355.. Should have just waited couple days. Fucking Mana.

It IS a scamcoin

No, you just lost money and you're salty about it.

But I didn't sell yet how did I lose money if I didn't sell this literal scamcoin yet

Well then just hold till the 15th.

I remember this scam the first time it came around. Next time you want to invest you should look up if the project is fucking looneytunes or not

pajeets are buying it up just so they can shit on it.

Remember this before ico and was thinking what a stupid idea. Some pajeets with no game development are going to make a game

you mean "in"...
VR shitting streets

Confido, put in 1 ETH. Not too bad. Yet.

they're building the foundation. that's the innovative part.. the video game is the top layer. they hire out to people with experience. do you think a video game developer is going to have expert experience with blockchain tech? no

What was the ico price in sats?

Thing is, it's a virtual space like Second Life, and you know how big that turned out despite being absolute shit.

Now, this will be used to buy land in it, and you can make money in it by charging MANA for whatever shit you built, or city, or whatever.

Now you realize that this is a market for the VR shits who already spent thousands of dollars on technology, you don't think they'll spend 10-15 dollars on some tickets for a live VR show to finally get some use of that VR tech?

exactly this game will do well once it's fully developed

So this is a good starting point, you do realize they are relasing the beta in like a few days and then will release multiplayer in Q1/Q2 2018?

Still dropping like a rock wtf

No it isnt

>they are relasing the beta in like a few days

link to info?

I only know of the auction

"The first opportunity to claim land will take place, along with the Beta launch of the Iron Age."

On their roadmap, and they seem to be on track.

buying more ARK when it mooned and not selling when I had 1BTC.

>TFW Back down to .2BTC

t.normalfag

Ah I see.

Would you buy land or just hold MANA? I'm really not sure what I want to do there

everything ive done is a mistake.
so far

Trading too many times. Those fees add up, as well as trying to time the market (it never works).

Should just HODLed.

I'm not really sure either, I think LAND will get a good profit in the long run, but you have to consider that all coins that is used to buy land will be BURNED.

So consider that into the fact.

Chain link at 40 cents after it hit 50 cents. I simultaneously screeched “greedy when others are fearful” while hitting the buy button. Good thing I’m a poorfag and buy coins $100 at a time

Why does google say the ico price for decentraland was 24usd per coin?

I sold all my ltc before it mooned. If i held one more day i would have gotten 300 profit instead of 100. Though I still gained a bit so I shouldnt be too upset. Now I just hope I can mine monero with the gains i got from it

Would a GTX 1070 be good?

Because the ICO was basically for land, so it was a bunch of MANA, IIRC 4000 for a parcel of land you bought in the ICO, which gave you dibs on buying land.

Also, consider this will probably market the Second Life crowd, the asians and the VR crowd like crazy.

Second Life got so much money pumped into it, the asians are just crazy and people who bought VR was already willing to spend thousands of dollars on tech, why not a few dollars on content too?

With that in mind, and when this is full fledged, I think we're look at at least $5 per MANA, and it can happen fast.

If you think about it, what could a virtual "ticket" to a virtual "concert" cost, and how much would a VR enthusiast be willing to pay for a ticket?
At least $5.