What would happen if the Fallout United States post war was dropped in tamriel?

What would happen if the Fallout United States post war was dropped in tamriel?

a lot of people would get squashed

/thread

I'd finally be able to give up on both franchises for good

FPBP

This question is so amazingly uninteresting that nobody can be arsed to give the slightest bit of effort into it.

Fascinating.

>No Yellowstone area wilderness survival guys who set up an awesome kingdom because very little radiation got to them and no bombs were dropped nearby
Sigh.

Wizards would just send it back.

Is Brotherhood of Steel a good game? I know it's not canon but is it worth playing?

The sounds are pretty good, but the gameplay is fucking awful is what I gathered.

Do you mean Tactics or BoS? Cause there's a huge difference.

BoS is a massive piece of shit. Tactics is actually pretty fun, probably my favorite Fallout game.

You're going to have to specify when, and quite where in Tamriel, because that would change a whole lot.

Meant Tactics. Titles confused me when I tried googling it. Might give it a look in

I would probably assume the middle of the ocean since that's where they tend to do in most stories that have this thing going on.

I'm a massive, horrible TES faggot, and even I think this question is uninteresting.

I second this. Tactics is the most fun I've had in a Fallout game from a gameplay perspective.

>Institute is on Cape Ann
>> :/

On topic: mininukes would make everyone's day. That, and CRAFTING makes the world advance progress levels, quickly.

They'd be in a much more pleasant setting.

...Pretty sure that's larger than Tamriel. Which is a continent. The world itself is Nirn. You failed twice over posting this bullshit, user.