Accumulate

Accumulate.

>tfw a coin gives you 4 months to accumulate

I did and now my wife's son cant go to college!!!

Such is the kindness of the Ark. Sinners who FUD at >$4 are given chance after chance to stock up at bargain prices

Kek

ITT: pajeets and their many victims

ARRGH I'M TIRED OF HOLDING STINKY MAGGOTY ACCUMOCOINS, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME FRESH PROFITS?

Maybe you have forgotten that Ark is a long term hold? They just set up a business in France, do you think that might bring new opportunities sometime down the line, brainlet?

BTC, LTC, XMR get the fuck in faggot
Still time to get on board of launch

i love ark but even I am a bit tired of waiting. I don't think even 10 dollars will make me happy. I need this coin to jump to 15-20 so I can smile again.

Fuck this coin. Most pathetic long term home I’ve ever had. Bought at 14k sats about 5 months ago and it’s not even double that now. I can see a dump coming after the wallet release.

It’s also the most botted and manipulated coin I’ve seen in a year of this shit. I think it’s the devs. You know when Mike was the most active with his communication? When Oxy was dumping the Ark they raised and the Ark team lost control of the price temporarily. That’s my theory anyway.

whales doing whale things
who would have thought
hint every other alt has whales too

How much is enough? Have 900.

I want to have enough to stake 2 Arks a day. After flipping WaBi I'll get there.

>arks is a gud coiins dey is moon next time

That would be about $30K in ARK

ark is going nowhere. the team is so far behind with development the coin is obsolete now.

No problemo. WaBi will do a 10x or 20x at least.

Reee, I bought at 24000 6 hours ago and had multiple chances to sell at 26000 but greeded and now it's sinking like a stone because of BTC doing its thing. Someone needs to destroy bitcoin.

No shit. But I haven’t seen a coin around the top 30 by market cap be completely dominated by (((whales))) for a prolonged period of time like Ark.

And now it’s dumping. Release the wallet so I can dump this piece of shit before it’s stuck at 20k sats and a moon mission will be considered hitting 30 000.

>kvetching over 2000 satoshi
you're not gonna make it

It's my flipping stack. I hold a bit over 500 Ark in my wallet, but I've been playing with this for the last 3 days and taken it from 300 to 440.

you bought at 14k sats and didnt sell at 80 or 100k sats ?
might aswell dump it now youre never gonna make it anyways

>t. pajeet daytrader

Seriously though Bitcoin is fucking gay.

nice, I turned my flipping stack from 200 into 100

Th-thanks for the bags user.

Yes I was deluded. Never again.

>hold for months
>decide it’s best to move on
>”daytrader”

Sure thing

please tell me which failed shticoin isnt a long term hold? fucknig DGB reddit is stil active for fucks sake

Sold around $55k of my Ark into Bitcoin. I plan on buying back in when Bitcoin hits $20k this week.

Am I retarded?

Buy high sell low, you're doing it just right.

I bought Ark at $.2 and ETH before that at $3

I'm perma-high

I'll just leave you to think about this. There's a saying going around here and It's "always do the opposite of what biz says". Majority of biz says that ark is shit, we also got the name deluded arkies and iris hearth ( all top quality memes senpaitachi ) but Ill have to remind you how much money you would lose if you listened to the majority on biz. Ill start with IOTA. When it was at 0.5$ whenever a thread popped up you would get spammed with alahuakbar memes and everyone shitting on iota. Iota then blew up (huehuehue). Or link, one of the most shilled coins on this board. Pump and dump. You can still see the bagholders haunting the threads hoping to dump their bags. Hell just yesterday I saw a thread where someone posted if he should buy ARK or LINK. "Deluded arkies" were the only ones giving him reasons to buy it in forms of an argument, while literally everyone else were just shilling and posting memes and promises of lamboland. I'm not trying to shill ark and I'm not telling you to buy It. But do look at other examples and how biz reacted to other coins and where thy are now.

This guy gets it. 100% correct.

Patience rewarded. Could have done it a lot better but got 15 Ark out of that pump. Managed to sell half stack at the very tip, kind of regret not selling the lot. This coin is so comfy to daytrade.

ARK is basically LISK 2.0, with better programming and a better marketing/design philosophy. LISK is at 940m whereas ARK is at 360m.

I'm in it for the same reason I am in XLM to XRP rocket ship. Similar coins deserve similar rankings - so this shits going to atleast $10/coin.

5k Ark here, forging about 1.2 ARK per day. I hope its enough to move out of this ruined country by 2020.

Venezuela or Sweden?

Sweden isn't yet ruined desu, it's on the path but you can't put it in the same bag as Venezuela.

cheered me up, thanks bb

Judas.

A lot of people do not understand this, but a coin becoming the asset of a legally incorporated business entity is actually BAD for short term profits, because it implies the possibility of regulation. It makes perfect sense that it would dump after this announcement, instead of pump. Furthermore, because of the DPOS system, and the rabid community that ARK has, the coin is an extremely unattractive target for PnD groups. They know that trying to pump this coin is a useless endeavor because so much volume is held in off-exchange wallets that the invisible resistance is immense and would defeat any attempt to inflate the price.

Any growth that you see in ARK is perfectly organic. Even against the price suppression through bots that has been going on since day 1 with this coin, ARK manages to slowly creep up as more and more people realize the amazing fundamentals and buy in. And it's one of the most secure holds ever. Literally all you have to do is vote and hold and you will make money. One day this coin will go 10x, then 100x. Don't forget that ETH was once 3 bucks. Are you going to blow one of the biggest financial opportunities of your life just because it didn't moon over one weekend?

UK

My condolences. Maybe instead of a lambo you can buy yourself a politician and right the ship.