Your party suddenly comes into the possession of a wild young half-orc boy

Your party suddenly comes into the possession of a wild young half-orc boy.

What do you do with this lost, wandering youth?

I mount him, using my seed to mark his ass as mine alone.
It's all these animalistic barbarians understand, you see

Same.

I teach him the ways of the dwarven forge and turn him into a productive member of society

take him to the temple, monastery, or keep so he can be raised to be a cleric, monk, or apprentice so that he will have a good life skills

Take him on as an apprentice so we can have two Wizards of Cockdickery

orc slave wat do?

>monk
I'd bet he can figure out how to draw dicks without any training, though...

Suffer not the mutant to live

Give him to our Warder, she's been lewd the entire campaign and would probably love the opportunity to groom the perfect stud.

Get him in touch with his orc savagery and strength, tell him the crimes and evil of elves, make him hate them. Tell him how corellon larethian took Gruumsh's eye and stole the forests, the place where Orcs were supposed to call him.

kill him

Pay for him to receive proper schooling and become a productive member of society. Last thing any kid needs is to be hauled around by our group of psychos.

This all depends on your definition of "young" and "boy"

God damn Veeky Forums and I thought /co/ was gay.

Have him raid the surrounding villages with my warband. Kill him or leave him for dead if he can't carry his own weight.

Bring him along. He might be useful.

/S S/
S
/

milk that "innocent young waif" shit for all it's worth and train him as a pickpocket.

Teach him to be a proper member of an organized crime syndicate that has political and paramilitary inclinations, aimed at bringing justice to the corrupt nobility who control our society.

Smite and cleave as the demonic heritage of his orc side has to be eradicated.

Wait...

That is no elf maiden, but some sort of beastfolk, or even a woman with lycanthropic traits!

That's definitely grounds for /ss/

Train him properly as a half-orc barbarian.

Also fuck his ass from time to time to assert domination.

Kill him. Get a trivial amount of xp. Loot the body- and I don't mean loot it for treasure I mean loot the actual body gear and all. I love being a murderhobo.

Let him fuck the shit out of me then teach him to take over the family business, one day we will dominate the market

>ufufufu

Enjoy having your anus ripped open by his barbed penis.

>barbed penis.
That's for catbois and Khajiits, user.
You might be thinking of barbarian penis.

The same thing I do with every useless NPC the DM throws my way: trapbait.

First through the door. First to touch the strange statue. First to sit on the throne surrounded by bones of countless warriors. First to open chests. First to wade into the murky water or drink from the strange vial.

Cast Detect Evil. If it's Evil, kill it. If not, cast Detect Chaos. If it's Chaotic, kill it. Otherwise give him to the local constabulary.

>not my pussy

Assuming I just killed his family.

>I didn't mean for you to see this, but rest assured - they had it coming. In a few years, if you're still sore about it, I'll be waiting.

As much as I enjoy the idea of a tender, onee-san elf teasing an underage orc boy, I actually have to wonder what CAN be done. The orc child is young and impressionable, but he's an orc (or well... half-orc). Chaos and destruction come as naturally to him as breathing to us. Is it even possible to stray him away from the path of evil, or is the best we can do restrain him?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Sideburns fangs and animal ears, I don't think that's an elf in that picture.
As for the lostling? Probably dump him at the nearest orphanage.

Set fire to him.

>caring for a wild child

You guys are slipping

Hey, if Mad Max can do it, so can we.

It will be trained with the rest of my boy soldiers.

>A boy has hands to strangle and fingers to pull fingers. Why you saying a boy is nothing? huh? A boy is very, very dangerous. You understand me? Very dangerous, you understand?

>your goblin character has succesfully infiltrated the good aligned mercenaries disguised as a half-orc child.

Teach him how to wield a sword, rape him, sell him as a child soldier.

>fingers to pull fingers
I'm not sure "pull my finger" has been weaponized yet

I mean I've been trying, but I can't kill anyone with chili just yet.

Glad somebody spotted my subtle rape joke.

Only Idris Elba could make you like a character who is a murdering, child raping, boy soldier warlord.

The Russian Dwarf Paladins would try to convert him to LG.
The TN German Wood Elf would probably accidentally set him on fire, like he did his own fucking forest.
The CE Moorish Half-Elf Rogue would train him to be a thief, then try killing him and the rest of the group when the next full moon rolls around.
And the ENTIRE PARTY would lock the CN Roman Half-Elf Sorcerer in a steamer trunk until they can either get the boy to safety or get a written-in-blood promise that he will do NOTHING involving that young orc boy's body, then be furious at him when -surprising positively nobody- he breaks the promise.
The NPC Minotaur would ask if he's seen any empty labyrinths around, because these assholes are crazy.
This would also be the outcome if it was a young orc girl as well.

What do you have against chaotic good, user.

I'd say hang him, but we seem to have a far larger problem with piglet-raping homosexuals in this town, and we're going to have to use him as bait to hang them all. We'll play a game of hide and seek afterwards.

Hnnngh

Make the world a slightly better place by killing that fantasy equivalent of a nigger.

Train a personal barbarian bodyguard.

kek. Has anyone ever tried to play as a paladin of Lunar Cleansing?

Kill it so it doesn't pollute the land with it's disgusting filth

/co/ and Veeky Forums are roommates and occasional fuckbuddies

These.

The Half Orc Paladin and the Elven Inquisitor(who are married) adopt him and raise him along with their natural born children.

OP that's no elf.

But like a dog girl.
She has fuzzy ears and fangs.

>trapbait
>actually for detecting physical traps
you messed with my feelings, user.
that's not how detect evil works in the ideal 3.5 (5e)

My primary character would hate him at first, but have him tag along, convincing himself he could be good at making money. Over time, perhaps all along, he'll love the kid, see himself in him, and defend him to the death.

My secondary character would ignore him and carry on with her task.