Yu-Gi-Oh

ITT: Pretend this is a Yu-Gi-Oh duel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek
youtu.be/bMO9U00pZ3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUFFLE WELL PHAROAH

I play a Forest, tap it, cast Sol Ring, and end my turn

I flip my wasteland spell faceup in the middle of the field and end my turn.

Sorry. I can't pretend this is a Yugioh duel without hearing the theme song first.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek

I sacrifice 3 of my Kuriboh tokens to flashback Dread Return to Special Summon my Charizard back from the Graveyard.

Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Why, yes. It's a very special Charizard as well. It's one of the only Blue Eyes White Charizards in existence!

Screw the rules I have money!

>yfw Blue Eyes White Charizard just sits in the middle of the field ignoring your commands

Why won't he listen to me!? I should have enough Gym Badges to control him!

We're playing Duelist Kingdom rules, you ninnie! You need to raise his loyalty value, did you try giving him lembas bread?

You never let 'em rip

It's about to get a lot worse for you boys, muhahahaha! For you see this is a Planechase Duel after all!!! And you two won't survive my next play...

For I summon Toon Jace and Manga Chandra to the battlefield! And Since we're on the "Toon World" Plane card! They enter with 2 more Loyalty Counters on them!

>(Oh no! Look Pharaoh! They're written in weeaboo! We have no idea what any of their effects are, or even if Pegasus is telling the truth!)

Come now, Yugi Boy! Times running out for you and little Kaiba there. It's your move mufufufufufufu. Might I suggest rolling the Plane Die to get off this plane? I'm waiting...

Open, damn it, open! Prime, you said the Matrix would light our darkest hour.

Darkest hour? It's just a card game, you retard.

Look, Prime-y. It's jus a silly thread kept going from people who are bored and sharif images over a children's card game that spawned from a tv show that spawned from a manga. It's pointless trivial nonsense. You parents went through it, I went through it. Break the cycle, Prime-y.

SKREOOONK!

This is the weirdest EDH game I've ever played.

But wait! I'm not done!
I sacrifice both Godzilla and Optimus Prinme in order to summon...

OPTIMUS THE KAIJU CHAMPION.

I summon man eater bug in the face down defence position and place two trap holes and a bottomless trap hole in the spell/trap zone. Your move.

I play a Snow-Covered Island and Exodia the Forbidden One.

Seems like a plan. I support this endeavor.

Gotta be honest, just once I wanted to see someone use one of those, or any of the dozens upon dozens of creature destruction cards in Yu-Gi-Oh on Kiba's blue eyes.

It is right now 07:55 AM.

EL MAGOS DEL TIEMPO!

Wait a minute, you forgot the fusion card you mother fucker!

Blah blah blah card games blah blah blah!

Blah blah blah?

You just activated my trap card.
*unzips dick*

>this thread

That Kiaba kid needs to get laid.

Did you kmow his name was Solomon? I didn't.

I activate pot of greed and draw two cards!
I now cast pot of greed and draw two more cards!
Now feel my power as I play pot of greed and draw two more cards!
Hmm...
I set a card.
I reveal my set card, it's pot of greed!
I draw two cards.

I play reborn the monster to revive this thread!!!

It's an effect monster that can only be special summoned by sacrificing those two cards.

I activate the effect of my Scrap-Iron Scarecrow! Not ONLY is your attack negated, but I can set Scrap-Iron Scarecrow back down in the trap card zone! What's that? You have another attack? I reveal my second Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to block it! Hahahaha! What? You have a THIRD attack!? Well, what else can I do, but...USE MY THIRD SCRAP-IRON SCARECROW!

Fear my impenetrable Iron Defence!

That card is banned in this format!

REFERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Not if his commander has green color identity

This looks an awful lot like a quest thread. Maybe it should get deleted.

heh maybe YOU should get deleted ........... kid

"Hey, I like your graveyard deck. It would be a shame if something came along and started banishing things... I play d.d. warrior lady. Why yes, this is a different dimensions deck. It cost me $250 when it came out."

Is it my turn yet? I brought my lucky dice...

the heart of the cards guided me to my favorite card!

I set a card face down in defense mode.
Your move.

GP-02! I choose you!

I SUMMON JIRACHI

THANKS TO ITS ABILITY SERENE GRACE, I WILL NOW TOP DECK THE PERFECT ANSWER TO EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE, YUGI-BOI!

I summon the Winged Warrior of Terra!

Guys how do I tap mana!? I'm so god damned confused!

Sure would be a shame if I happened to topdeck Heavy Storm, wouldn't it?

I activate Royal Decree! Now all of your Trap Cards are useless, leaving you wide open for my attacks!

I play Bolter Bitch in Attack Mode!
Her special ability "CLEANSE AND PURIFY" takes effect: I now search my deck and equip her with a Flamer! I also place a card face-down...your move!

>tfw you play mono-red in a multiplayer game.

I flip this card face up.

Now, I sacrifice two monsters to give Obelisk the Tormentor infinite attack power!

Uh oh. I think I'm in trouble with all those mons--

SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT!

I will now proceed to draw useless cards until the last turn when the HEART OF THE CARDS hears my call and grants me another Swords of Revealing Light.

I read all of this in the YuGiOh Abridged voices and I'm laughing so hard right now

Remember when I did useful things?
Remember when I was called Honda?
Remember when card games were played on motorcycles?
Me neither!

archivin dis shit

Oh boyyyyyys

SHIT.

Where the fuck did I put my field spells...

Could be worse. I was playing with my friends, and I used a +4. The guy after me used HIS +4, and the one after HIM used his, until some dude got, like, 30 cards.

What is with this face?

Rick yelling drunken nonsense at Optimus Prime would be the greatest thing ever.

He just remembered that his sister was blind and that if he didn't speak he could get away with it.

This isn't just a simple card game Phoenix. If you fail to prove your Exodia innocent, you will be sent TO THE TWILIGHT REALM

Whats you power 7:55?
i'm 3:59 and my powers are fap, watch anime and cry

youtu.be/bMO9U00pZ3k

I'm surprised they haven't done an episode where something like that happens. Just Rick and some Transformer like Ruler, both drunk as fuck, yelling at each other over how to use some weird power cube thing

A giant gentleman penguin challenges your PC to a duel and the loser will be banished to the shadow realm! How does your PC fair?!

fare

>Pegasus was a rich grown man obsessed with cartoons

Was he Michael Jackson?

made me chuckle
underrated post

Jesus Christ

This seems like just a simple card game, like childhood innocence made manifest, but soon we will see that even the most precious children have to grow up when they enter...
The Twilight Zone

I summon all three Egyptian God cards, active my own trap card, cast Pot of Greed, a card which a staple in any deck for it's ability allows me to not only one card, but TWO cards after casting the spell. I will finish my turn by summoning "Stonecold" Steve Austin, place my 10 of Spades in the field with pendulum summoning, cast Search for the Right Card spell, which allows me to search my deck for a card i want and shuffle the deck again without the card i want in it but instead in my hand. Now that card i drew was a Rank 8 card of Wands, increasing my XP gain after the fight. Now i will roll 3d6 to see which Old God i summon and activate if it has a battlecry at the end of the turn. To finish my turn i call back my Pikachu and digivolve my Agumon into a Greymon. Your move, Frieza.

I'm having difficulty processing the fact that this is a real thing

And it's official!

>Crazy old man who plays and enjoy card games
He's Mark Rosewater

Awesome.

I use Raigenki.

I place this Spetsnaz GRU card face down in defense mode.

I play this. You lose.

Nah

Joke's on them. I play Venser's Journal and gain 30 life!

Wait, I wasn't done with my turn.

Objection! With the mighty Emrakul under my control, the rule of law is revealed as a mere construct of human imagination! Tremble in horror as your very principles are rendered unto ashes before your eyes!

In your entire deck, there's not a single card that can stand up to an Eldrazi titan! So what hope do you have... against three!

I activate the spell card Polymerization...

fusing Bruna, the Fading Light...

with Gisela, the Broken Blade.

FUSION SUMMON. BRISELA THE VOICE OF NIGHTMARES

You've just actiaved my "fuck you" scrap of paper

Kek