Are there even people owning 1 BTC or more in this board?

Are there even people owning 1 BTC or more in this board?

Yea. Hodler since we were spamming /g/

Only normies and boomers hold BTC at this point

AFTER LOSING 6K IN LESS THAN A WEEK
THERE WONT BE ANYMORE COINS NOW.
JUST... JUST SELL... JUST SELL NOW.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, try the next board

~260 reporting in
Had more but cashed in a bunch around ATH

Dumping on normie subhumans is fun

Holding till 35k+ then dumping into OMG as my millionaire play by EoY 2018.

I AM HODLING.

Nice one retard, OP is the taxman

99% of people here have less than 1.

nice larp

>I AM HODLING.
user...I...

That... is not smart.

Its funny everytime someone posts a proper stack biz thinks its larp.

You realize alot of early adopters are actual neet-nerd types and very much are in 4chans demographic?

Me.

I have 3.6.

Please don't do this. You'll lose everything while watching BTC go over 100k.

Also its funny how normies seem to think just because someone made a lot of money their lifes suddenly stop and its hookers and blow 24/7 and they never use the internet again.

I even still go wagecucking lol. Nobody IRL knows bout muh crypto

all the guys with more than 1 btc already left this board. now it's only shitcoin shills who have missed the boat.

I still visit for the memes tho.

I own 1.000 BTC, proud member of 21 million club.

I had 2.6, sold all but 1.0, which I will never sell in case it goes to a million, I'll at least be a millionaire.

pic related - never sell - hodl forever

My portfolio is worth more than 1 BTC but holding mostly XMR and ETH.

Bitcoin served its purpose in being the flagship coin but now that boat has sailed.

It is an obsolete outdated shitcoin technically, propped up by new fags and printing of tethers, but by the time normies realise this wall street will have shorted them to nothing while smart money has already moved into other places.

Holding until BTC is at least $100k.

At what price did you buy in?

Already took much more profit than the 1 BTC costs so wouldn't really care if it went to zero.

Made some BTC gains through shitcoins, bought some BTC between $2k-$4k. Never trading again though.

There will be stop off points. I'll monitor the market to see where new floors are for BTC , see that OMG is still on the floor, and only transfer my BTC to it if I see the signs that money is finally moving back to alts.

Course this plan seems dumb to anyone that doesn't think OMG will be big, but regardless, it's a fluid thing. Normies WILL move to promising alts in the long run, and anyone holding BTC for now will rake in a shitload when they move money at the right time.

I have never bought or sold any. This forum is purely for larping.

This, but not even ironically, dead serious i have never had my bank account verified to buy any for years now. Just love watching the number go up/down.