There are people reading this, RIGHT NOW, who sold Bitcoin at a loss during the recent correction

There are people reading this, RIGHT NOW, who sold Bitcoin at a loss during the recent correction.

>Even though BTC always goes up and down.
>Even though BTC is always on a gradual upward trend
>Even though $16 -20k will seem like peanuts compared to what BTC will be this time next year

They still sold at a loss.

Gentlemen, what do we do about the women of both sexes who currently infest crypto?

CUT MY GAINS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FINAL TRADE
Suffocation, no hodling
Don't give a fuck if I cut my loss selling
This is my final trade

Jesus fucking Christ, everything about this post screams "I'm fucking retarded and new, but I know it all already."

>so excited for a nice 1-2 year bear market on btc to shake out all these faggots.

Normies got shaken out I hope.
Crypto aren't for normies yet.

>There are people reading this, RIGHT NOW, who sold Bitcoin at a loss during the recent correction.
True, but those are dumb money, they won't move the market.

Also, there are people reading this, RIGHT NOW, who haven't sold Bitcoin making a profit during the recent ATH.

And they probably regret it more, because Bitcoin won't go up there for months/years.

You sold at 12.5k, didn't you?

It's ok, user. Biz is a supportive space. You can tell us your problems.

wallstreet thugs will dump this shitcoin to 8k

cute

lol it'll be there again by tomorrow

MUMMY BITCOIN IS JUSTING MY ALTS AGAIN

>dump
>wait for it to recover a bit
>dump again
repeat until all of your bitcoin are sold
thats what the big boys are doing right now
we going down to 3k

Each dip, bitcoins and fiat are transfered into strong autistic hands.
So that answer is nothing, what is happening is exactly what we need.

i cant even sold my bitcoin because they are stuck with alt

No, it's just bull trapping more retards bouncing down in the long run.

We need them.
Remember you aren't creating magic internet money when you take your ganiz. You are taking exactly those peoples money. They are giving you their money.

Without normies to fleece there is no money in this entire thing

It's impossible to sell bitcoin at a loss seeing as it's still at 14k and nobody sensible bought it above 2k?????

This. I've been repeatedly buying at ~15k and selling at ~15.5k for the past few days and making many gains. My stack is small so each trade only nets me like $70 but it still feels dirty to make money so easily

I'm an XY woman and I didn't sell, fuck off

>up 2k in 2 hours
hmm

Sit down user, I have some bad news for you.

>the women of both sexes
kek

You’re the one that sounds like the faggot pajeet. Everybody who wines about BTC going up and wants it to crash are the poor fucks who can’t afford it or who don’t know your supposed to trade shit coins for more BTC not park your funds in shit coins for long term. Neck yourself

>months/years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SEE YOU AT $25k this month faggot

>tfw I sold all my BTC in april of this year

lads how do I cope with this

S

>Biz is a supportive space.
subtle kek

Besides the wojak shitposting this board is able to stay on topic better than 90% of Veeky Forums, so yeah threads not derailing into the usual toxic other places

>t. guy with no btc who is salty as fuck