Hiro said to make a thread here so that's what I'm going to do. Discuss how we can better Veeky Forums

Hiro said to make a thread here so that's what I'm going to do. Discuss how we can better Veeky Forums

Stop spamming the board, asshole.

Make the /games/ board and deport all the game threads there

Rename quests to games and push cyoa/risk type material over there

i really don't get how cyoas dont fall under the umbrella of quests

More shit posting.

Give everyone mod abilities. If we're going to keep shitty mods, why might as well go full hog with it.

No.

The last one got deleted because it's bullshit, questfags got BTFO.

Veeky Forums is fine.

make 40k it's own board

/po/ is a completely dead board and it stays, /40k/ would have much more traffic and get rid of a lot of shitposting here.

This.

remove generals from Veeky Forums

Make me the mod of Veeky Forums.

Who am I you ask? NOT the mod of Veeky Forums.

I'm down.

>tg/ is fine.
Really? How is at all Veeky Forums related?

I'd vote for you.

If Veeky Forums can't have a discussion about itself without shitmods deleting the thread, Veeky Forums is not fine.

Vehicle reference image thread, same vein as character art threads.

Great! how about you make a thread about it on /qst/? That way you stop spamming the boards here.

They're in a ghetto now. I say our next move is to gas 'em.

>discuss quest moderation ideas outside of quest

Gee no shit.

^This, I regularly raid mecha art threads, same idea.

>save that image
>forever remember the faggot that equated the holocaust to quests being moved

kek.

Truly, all the questfags are tortured souls for being asked to post in another board.

Try >>>/reddit/

Remove Generals and put them in /tgg/. They said that getting rid of quests would free up board space for actual content but Generals take up way more than they did.

Who cares about quests at this point? I just want this moderator to eat shit.

It still has nothing to do with Veeky Forums it's just airplane picture which belong on /n/ or /k/ depending on role.

Thank you friend, I'd make Veeky Forums great again!

You know you sound like a kid having a tantrum right?

You've got my vote as well.

>Great! how about you make a thread about it on /qst/? That way you stop spamming the boards here.
>Make a thread on /qst/ to talk about Veeky Forums

What are you, just straight retarded?

Actually, if this mod had his way, Veeky Forums would just be a shittier version of reddit, subdivided into containment boards.

Because they are in no way a quest?

Questfags in a nutshell

They actually do have a thread about it over there, which makes this all the more bizzare.

The voices of reason who just want to focus on making /qst/ better get shouted down.

Which is why all character art threads need to move to Veeky Forums as well.

yeah neither one happened.

>Make a thread about quests on /qst/
I know, unthinkable.

Truly, never forget quest threads user. Lets get a fucking museum set up for this shit.

Who gives a fuck about quest threads at this stage? My issue is that shitcuntMod won't allow people to discuss Veeky Forums ON Veeky Forums, but doesn't have an issue with a thread that is nothing but pictures of fantasy planes.

This isn't a thread about quests.

Then get a head start and fuck off to >>>r/traditionalgames

Don't wait up, we'll be right behind you!

I thank you for your support, I would give you a board you could feel proud of, and feel truth in calling home.

We know why you want to get rid of the mod, don't play dumb.

Veeky Forums is better now than it's ever been now that Quest people get their own board. Everyone wins in this scenario. The mods somehow did the right thing for once.

Make this guy mod, though.

>Hiro said to make a thread here so that's what I'm going to do. Discuss how we can better Veeky Forums

This thread is about Veeky Forums, you dumb cunt.

But both did. :^)

>We know why you want to get rid of the mod, don't play dumb.

Because the Mod has demonstrated they're on a power trip and will actively delete threads that question their choices?

Bring back quests, bring back ERP, and bring back Papa-N and Heretical Love Quest!

They already explained why that thread is on topic. The mod is fine, you're just angry about nothing.

Meta threads are useless, and I'm sure Hiro is learning this very quickly.

Ban these Quest-Bitching Generals, for starters.

At least they have some tenuous connection through the character part, that is just a thread taking up space that could be used for actual on topic discussion.