The BBEG transforms out of his monstrous form and falls over crying and begging for mercy in the body of a young girl

The BBEG transforms out of his monstrous form and falls over crying and begging for mercy in the body of a young girl.

What does your party do?

Punt them

They try to figure out a way to calm her down, because if any of them harms her in any way, my character will break all their fingers.

>Step 1: Apply sword to face
>Step 2: Repeat as necessary until dead

BBEG just demonstrated ability to change forms, I'm not taking chances. If I'm wrong, we'll have a nice funeral for the little girl. If I'm not, I'll still give him a funeral, because no one deserves to be left to rot above ground. No matter how many people they killed.

He's pulled this exact same bullshit before.

Ganked until dead

Kill him!
Rape him!
Rape him then kill him!

Wait, I have it! Kill him, THEN rape him. Then resurrection him, kill him again, and rape him again. Do this enough times it gets a group of Inevitables send after me, then kill and rape them.

>Detect evil to check for demonic presence, if any is detected, smite
>Detect magic to find any active spells, if any is detected, counterspell the polymorph/illusion as applicable, smite whatever is revealed as needed.
>Project aura of truth, demand answers. If aura fails cast again and demand cooperation or be smited
>Should everything check out, hand child over to the party mage for him to perform a battery of tests within the labs of his university, should he find anything to be suspect, the child-looking creature will be dealt with appropriately and executed if need be, otherwise, should the child actually be a child, she will be granted asylum within the kingdom under the care of the templar order, as she is clearly involved with evil, if even unwittingly or as a victim, and there is a chance she may be used as a focus for a future summoning to attack the city. (it's happened before goddamnit)

You don't become a paladin king by not having a regulation for finding little girls in evil fortresses. We practically have drills for this kind of thing.

You. I like you.

Realize we fucked up big time.

Oh my god, this is a great idea for a campaign...

You. I like you.

We have anti-magic collars, a 'precaution' that was picked up by the Barbarian and Fighter when the Sorceress and Warlock joined the troop.
That they felt the need to put the warlock in one for a few days when she got a little to pushy around them means we knkw they work.

So we slap one on her as quickly as we can.
Stip any and all items and clothing in case of magic artifacts and give her some simple clothing to wear.
Then we discuss what will become of our newest playmate.

She would have treasure around, without a doubt. The transformation means she is experienced in magic, so magical items, books, research materials and maybe even a lab.
And that's just the tip of the iceburg so we're looting the place.

Her knowledge is also very important, so simply killing her is out, along with maiming, torture and being submitted to the Warlock's flesh-crafting experiments. For now.
The Sorceress is good with children, well, people in general, so she'll probably take the girl under her wing for now.

She may need to have some, magically forced, obedence training and if the girl remains a threat she'll become the Warlock's newest experiment.
Other than that our party has increased by another magic user, making the Warrior wish he simply killed the Sorceress and Warlock when he first met them.

Success! We're well on our way to the final steps of winning this game of Golden Sky Stories.

Headshot. Burn the corpse/blood just in case so it doesn't transform again.

Golden What Stories?

I drag her around to every town in creation and force her to explain the fucked bullshit she did to the world to everyone we meet, all the while terrifying her so much that even years later she goes catatonic at the sight of me.

Apply prometheum liberally.

Caim's method really is the best solution to everything.

Golden Sky Stories is a jap game where you play as human-animal shapeshifter supernatural kids who go around and help solve people's social and emotional problems through nonviolent and heartwarming ways. It's been translated into English and has a few splatbooks for other countries myths.

There's probably some links for it on 1d4chan.

Think "dogs in the vineyard but with hugs instead of guns"

That sounds adorable.

It's why getting an upset girl to transform out of her monstrous form and back into a less threatening form is perfectly ok. She most likely was manipulating a lot if people into arguments or some sort of thing because she was feeling hurt by the world, or perhaps she was lonely because her parents were neglecting her.

We're here to make it all better so you don't have to do that any more, kay?

>His
Kill him. If he did this in his normal form I'd consider mercy but because he specifically became a girl to try prey on our weaknesses he's clearly plotting something and is still a threat.

Well if the BBEG in question has been killing people I'd say it's probably a trick. Better just stab it to be sure

Otherwise I dunno. Time out I guess

But what if the monstrous form was the magical illusion and she was using it to prey on your insecurity about BBEG?

There's no good end in this scenario

Monstrous illusions can't bust through walls nor tear men in half. Monstrous illusions can't tear a man's torso from his hips and throw the chest through a bridges supports. I think I'm good.

Think before you honk.

Rape him to death.

Paladin smite!

But monstrous illusions can bust through ILLUSORY walls and ILLUSORY man's torso from their hips and ILLUSORY bridge supports!

Depends on the circumstances. If the BBEG actually did something evil like hurting or killing, purge. If not, then hear her out. It's entirely possible that it's a prank that spiraled out of control.

Clearly we've found the TRUE BBEG.

I'm so glad we got rid of quests so we can have more time to talk about lolis.

If the BBEG hasn't done any actual damage or harm, then I patiently explain why what they did was bad, and shouldn't be done again, and that they will be punished for the trouble they caused. If they understand then they'll get punished.

With a spanking, like all bad children get.

Of course, if they performed atrocities and horrors and things that are truly evil, they will get told what their crimes were, and then punished.

With a smiting, like all monsters get.

What is she did all that just for a spanking?

The entire campaign has been an illusion, the only PC that's real is a drunk wizard sitting in a bathtub.

She is magically inclined, so its possible she's using spells inside the illusion to make it seem like her BBEG form is the one doing it.

And even THAT is uncertain!

A computer program and an old hag?

You're not even sitting at the table playing with your friends, you just OD'd on a laundry list of drugs, the campaign has been the dying fever dreams of a junky.

>Give me my fucking money!

Use the same flowchart system that all Paladins have for every situation.

>Detect Evil
>Not Evil or Evil?

>>Not Evil
>>Is it wrongfully attacking you?
>>Yes or No?

>>Yes
>>Nonlethal takedown unless necessary

>>No
>>No problem!

>Evil
>Smite

Headpats.

A computer program with some pretty damn fluffy tails and a hell of a server rack.

>ask the druid to summon his vines of binding
>all-the-way-through tentacle rape for the next few months

Well, I know about the computer program, but where's the hag?

I'm with on this.
We goofed. Bad. Not just by pissing off Ran or possibly Yukari. No, we may have accidentally screwed with the rules of Gensokyo itself.
Our only hope is for a quick death and one not involving the Scarlet sisters at all hopefully.

Knock her out and have people learned in the ways of magic examine her. If it is evident she was suffering some sort of magical compulsion, involuntary transformation, or curse, then we do what we need to do to cure it.

If not, then we execute her without waking her up.

If my life has been a drug hallucination, I need to find my dealer and staplease his sac to his stomach. He sold me some fucking garbage.

>I had it arranged by the GM that basically every single BBEG that we come across is a debtor of my character who is about to collect the debts

Man i love playing a NE super-jew.

kill him,don't expect mercy from me

So there's no inbetween? no chance at redemption for fucking up of your own will?

I admit that its moderately more humane to do it without waking her up, but its pretty severe, depending on what she actually did.

Like, really. At the end of the day, you are more or less a murderhobo. If you can't understand trying to kill for the sake of a better cause, who will?

Huh, I think I'll have to take a look at that.

Yukari is an old hag! She's desperate for male attention!

Pity sex for the gap hag!

>no chance at redemption for fucking up of your own will?

For the thinges our current BBEG has done? No.

We've been merciful in other situations, but some things people just can't come back from.

Our BBEG is my character's future self and her Generals are the rest of the party.
She is setting the pieces into play to ensure she turns evil.
This has been eating away at her past self, unable to reconcile who she is with who she will be and because she is so fatalistic, she isn't even trying to avert the future.
She would have walked into the fight fully prepared to kill her future.

She'd be so bewildered by what's just happened she wouldn't do anything but likely just gawk.
Then once she collects herself he giving her such a smacked bottom.

Then they'll sit down and discuss things in a responsible and mature manner.
Whilst eating ice-cream.

Mind wipe and send her to a nice family. There is no BBEG anymore, just a little girl.

Check for illusions or polymorph, then finish him/her off if it's just the BBEG trying to ellicit sympathy by making themselves look like a little girl.

That's just fucked up mate

My party is the murderest murder hobos to ever murder (except for the paladin who's an idiot) and we've already killed enemy lolis. My Ebolachan cultist warlock is only the third most evil character in the group. I think at this point we're actually the BBEGs

So at this point, why aren't you forcibly recruiting?

DM allots basically zero time to side projects like the cult. The campaign is fun, but I could have used a prefab warlock and nothing would change.

At this point the party knows they've gone stark, raving mad. They'll probably kill it and themselves

Really? all you need is a few spells. I don't see how it would take more than a few minutes, with the proper preparations.

Suggestion comes to mind for luring in sacrificial lambs, but I don't have any long or even medium term mind control effects yet. The one time we did get a few minutes for our side projects I married and recruited a pair of lovers without needing magic.

Well since you are basically evil at this point, why not just chain her up (and justify it by saying "you are still dangerous, after all) and bring her along, then using whatever spare time you get during other events slowly magicing and diplomacying her into your disciple or slave or something.

Stockholm the fuck outta that girl. So long as she's around and you don't terribly abuse her (early on anyways), i don't see how it would be too hard to slowly bring her around whenever you have a few minutes.

Party wizard does not take prisoners. Story time I guess:

>Enemy adventuring party flees town on a ship
>Zombie ship in bound, quarantine order being given, but we forcibly commandeer an old man's small merchant boat
>Catch up; wizard's raven carries my rat near the ship, drops it in the water
>Raven familiar uses touch spells to destroy rudder and life boats
>Rat chews holes in the bottom of all but one water barrel, which it contaminates with manticore poison
>Enemy adventurers kill the sailors then cast lots to decide who has to drink the water; loli rogue loses
>Pretends to drink the water, tells party it's fine; they all die
>Surrenders, gives up weapons (and necklace of trophy elf ears), and tells us everything she knows
>Wizard says we'll only take her back to town if she lets us tourniquet her limbs, says paladin will heal her when we land; she complies because she has no real choice
>We pile up her comrades on top of some powder kegs, move a cannon to aim at the pile and put her on top
>Loli starts screaming, cursing, and crying as soon as she realizes what's going to happen; Wizard broadcasts this to the evil party members via psionics
>Raven acts as a remote detonator for the cannon
>Enemy party is blown up; sinks with the ship to the bottom of the ocean

They had defeated and captured some of us earlier, but left us alive. Remember that thing I said earlier about being the third most evil in the party? Wizards is most evil by a country mile.

If thats the case, taking and mindbreaking a loli shouldn't even be a question, especially not a BBEG loli.

This ain't your regular loli rogue, this is one with skill or powerful magic. Wouldn't bending that to his will be something extremely gratifying to an evil wizard?

She'd be less of a prisoner and more of a toy.

I mean, fuck what i said to start with, i was trying to be at least somewhat civil about it. But if you guys are that outright evil, holy shit just mindbreak the fuck out of her. I'm gonna assume dnd 3./pf for the moment, since i know its spell list better, but even just the stuff up to third level could easily make the loli do almost anything you tell them. 4th level and you get crushing despair and lesser geas, and from there its all downhill for the girl. 5th level basically makes her your toy.

You never said what level you are at, but a level 5 or above wizard could easily start the process of mindbreaking that girl. Even more so with help from the party.

Man, this got dark quickly.

Slay the shapeshifter

Also, i'm assuming this is a paladin of tyranny or slaughter or something? otherwise there's no way he'd allow any of that shit to happen

>This ain't your regular loli rogue, this is one with skill or powerful magic
That's exactly why he would vaporize her. My character likes to play with fire and might do something like that left to his own devices, but the wizard is hyper paranoid.

> I'm gonna assume dnd 3./pf for the moment,
5e. I don't know the wizard suite, but I can use suggestion to make someone do my bidding for a few minutes (barring suicide) or make them stare dumbfounded at an other worldly illusion for a few minutes. Mind fucking seems pretty weak in this edition.

>Also, i'm assuming this is a paladin of tyranny or slaughter or something?
LG, but hilariously inept and also narcoleptic because his player misses a lot of sessions. I made some magical demon literature that is only readable to someone who has been gifted the leaflet and the paladin unknowingly passed some out because anyone who hasn't been gifted the leaflet sees a run of the mill LG tract. My character holds himself out as a cleric and the paladin was the last one to start noticing all the red flags. He accidentally pisses off a lot of NPCs and constantly spills spaghetti. He also makes a bunch of tactical errors, like when his player sold all the javelins he started with because she didn't think she'd need them and he's fallen into like half a dozen different traps.

The player's concept was a guy who became a paladin because his dad was one and the family kind of goaded him into it, so all of this is actually a flavor home run.

Man, your wizard is no fun. Sounds more like an excuse to just blast everything in sight than anything.

You are the warlock right? They have a fair few spells that could be good for it, but most of them are higher level. Feeblemind could be used to just outright destroy the psyche, as an example.

That said, magical means aren't the only methods of mindbreak. Simple threats of force and pain are generally as effective, more so if mixed with magic. And the BBEG loli already knows you are stronger than her so threats and such would be quite effective.

As for this, holy shit how does he even. Don't paladins get detect evil as a class skill at level 1? Like, has he just never bothered using his skills ever?

>Like, has he just never bothered using his skills ever?
Not on the party apparently (just to clarify male character, female player). Come to think of it I don't think she's used detect evil at all because the wizard fires off divination spells like he's eating potato chips and we have two familiars for scouting. What she does do is hit things, heal people, fall into traps, and lust after monster girls. The character probably would have died last session if I hadn't cast invisibility on both of us as soon as a literal merc army poured out of some warehouses (he was getting ready to fight).

i don't even know how someone can be that inept. That is the most amazing shit i've heard all day.

Also, it's not that I wouldn't want an evil loli in my cult or that I wouldn't be reckless enough to try what you're describing, the problem is that she would be a pile of charcoal before I could finish.

A mix of character concept, rules/game ignorance, and RL girl spaghetti. It's a thing of beauty really.

Because the wizard is an asshole?

Now that i think of it, shouldn't your party have one more? i know of the wizard, you, and the paladin, but generally games are played with 4+ people

Magdump, fall back, call in napalm, then magdump again, and surround the area with landmines. Not dealing with this shapeshifter crap after the skinwalker incident in Da Nang.

There's a sorcerer and a fighter that just haven't come up yet. Sorcerer and paladin were passed out on the merchant boat due to absence when we blew up the loli. The characters only know that we defeated the other party and recovered the Mask of Divination.

So your paladin is inept, and your other party members are MIA, leaving the evil wizard and warlock to their devices.

This sounds fuckin magical.

Wizard, warlock, and fighter are the straight up evil ones. The fighter's only goal in life is to be a murder hobo and I'm pretty sure he's the one that piled everyone up for the cannon shot. Sorcerer is a chaotic aligned, money grubbing urchin halfling (semi reliable attendance) who I would describe as impish; vaguely aware of our shenanigans, but since they're enemies he doesn't care. Paladin thinks he's in a LG party; the evils like him because he's the main tank and having him around is pretty funny. A bard (my first character) and a rogue (player quitting) have fled the party and probably have PTSD.

Good times.

then she'll get a smiting with an iron rod... attached to a righteous pelvis

That sounds like an amazing game.

All my games degenerate into fetish fests.

Purification

I didn't know we were up against Fae.

>prepare myself to lay down a lofty speech on the Value of morals and justice
>dont even get a wordi nbefore the TN rouge screeches "YEW HIT MEEEEEE" and proceeds to rend the BBEG
every
fucking
time

Always ready an action to clothesline the rogue. Always. You have a free action (not literally a free action, just an action that is free), use it to ready putting your arm in front of his throat.

He ain't gonna rend shit while he's on his back.

What if it isn't though?
Then you'll have girl blood on your axe.

So much this.

What are you? afraid of getting girl cooties on your big sharp axe? Wimp

Get the flamethrower instead. Then we can be BBQing and purging evil at the same time!

Baby back ribs anyone?

I think he meant what if it isn't a trick and you just put someone down that might not have been as BBEG as you thought they were.

Perhaps they were the driving force in stalling a different BBEG for example.

And you just put that girl down for no better reason than because she defended herself from a bunch of murderhobo's that invaded her home.

This is clearly the lonely inner child that live in all of us. They were acting out because of a lack of physical comfort and reassurance in their upbringing.

>apply hugs

What if she bites your neck and turns you into her eternal thrall?

Roll will save. Succeed. Continue hug.

*pomf*

"You couldn't have picked an easier target!!"

>What does your party do?
Is that even a question?