Pathfinder General /pfg/

athfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

Riot Bears Edition
What sorts of unusual creatures and tactics does law enforcement in your setting use?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3eWJhUjJ2Q2pHcnM
archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Paladin Redeemer
docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#
d20pfsrd.com/feats/racial-feats/long-nose-form-tengu
d20pfsrd.com/feats/racial-feats/tengu-raven-form-tengu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any games this weekend?

Yep.

Still gotta decide what to do with my mythic stuff.

Hello, I was trying to create a good (or at least decent) Urushiol druid. I like the idea of a venomous druid, so I was thinking about throwing a bunch of poison spell and taking Poison Focus. Any help? Not sure if a single monk of many style level would help (I really like snake style), but still...

Snake syle is pretty good, it just doesn't help with poison that much. The other issue is that you're not going to be able to bypass some poison immunities as a Druid. Maybe look at Ultimate Intrigue, Inner Sea Intrigue, and the books that came out after it, they have some poison-related spells and stuff that might be helpful.

How much power should I sacrificed for flavor?
Trickster Domain Cleric vmc Rogue for example, will I be okay and not be useless shit in the party?

What are rations?
I've just been imagining the party consumes an endless amount of Lembas bread, but what would medival rations really be?

Cheeses, cured meats, rusks, possibly bread and dried fruit.

Witchweed, but with the AD&D rules form Old Empires.

Pork ribs, Fish bones
Restore Corpse.
Purify Food and Drink.

> This bland food is usually some kind of hard tack, jerky, and dried fruit, though the contents vary from region to region and the race of those creating it.
Said in the book.

>medival rations

Whatever the local village was trying to keep for winter.

>"Hardtack, hardtack, come again no more...."

Depends entirely on region.
Around here our ancestors used to make Pemmican. That was meat(usually venison), tallow(fat) and berries.

Slice the meat very thinly into strips, dry'em over low fire and smoke or in a strong sunlight until they're dried and brittle, hammer'em into near-powder, mix it with melted fat and toss in berries and maybe some herbs for taste and vitamins. You then packed and sealed it up nice for storage. Later it could be eaten raw or prepped in several ways.

British "Iron Rations" at the turn of the 19th century were for a while one part pemmican, one part sugar or chocolate, to be used only in emergencies (they had just one each). Those made in the boer war were apparently perfectly edible well into the end of WW1.

Other areas will have black bread, beans, hard cheeses, sometimes even nuts...

The other difference in what rations are depends on the level of portability. A modern Canadian IMP has fucktons of things in there; crackers/cookies, depressing-little-bread, beef jerky, chocolate bars, drink powders, little snack cakes, packets of jam and/or peanut butter you can stuff in your pockets (even today the ones they hand out with toast when you order a breakfast somewhere, by habit they end up in my pockets and I'll lick'em in the car or something later on)... You take it apart since it comes in a box, to stuff it more, but you get the idea.

For older ration styles, it'll be packed in oiled paper or rawhide bags, and will be made of "stuff that probably wasn't too expensive locally at least before all the work we put into it like drying/curing/etc". Commonly you'll want to add water, or rather, drink a lot as a HUGE weight saver is drying shit out; water is fucking heavy. That does mean you need to drink it all down, but it's worth it.

Good rations take into account heavy exertion; most people can live calorie-wise on just one modern pack a day (you'll want a multivitamin to go with it if you do this)!

ive done that before, youre fine, it's a fun build and while it's not as strong as straight cleric it is not bad

What are some 3pp to make kineticist not ass?

Kineticists of Porphyra. Legendary Kineticist. Roil Dancer Kineticist. Psionics Augmented: Occult has Kineticist stuff too.

is it in the trove?

Yeah, the Avant-Guard (I'm french so I'm half annoyed at the mispelling even though it's probably meant as a pun, but it could still have been a pun as Garde since that's french for guard) is like if the overwhelming soul wasn't a giant pile of shit designed to fuck you up the ass sideways with a rotary saw for daring to not want to kill yourself with burn, and comes with free astral construct kinda-eidolons to boot.

The Gambler instead WANTS burn, and ... is practically no longer a kineticist at fucking all: They lose wild talents and infusions entirely, instead gaining psion/wilder and a few psychokineticist powers. Infinite casting by the way; they build up burn, cash it out (the overflow bonuses stick around a round longer so you don't fuck yourself doing this) into temporary power points, and can then call down all the fucking psi powers you want, limited only by your action economy.

Both are fucking excellent.

Porphyra's archetypes are a lot less inspiring, BUT the gold there is in the myriad of new wild talents and infusions (they even make WOOD good. Good wood!), the new elements (time, sound, light, viscera and poison), bigger better composites and a bunch of magic items for kineticists as well.

What's a good class for a Kobold that's rolled averagely? (11, 14, 13, 12, 11, 13).

What is the most "well-researched" character you've ever seen or played? A PC or NPC that clearly shows the player did their research on whatever culture or race they were trying to use as inspiration.

Writing a truly fae creature is annoying, I've already got a "true name" for the character and it's a bitch to translate it all into Sindarin.

Friend is starting a campaign this weekend. First time I've played Pathfinder in a few years so I've been lurking these threads. No idea what books he has, but I'm thinking everyone is just going to be using the core book. I'm half tempted to show up with all my various pdfs. I've no idea how to make an interesting character with just Core.

They usually get stuck with groups who only care about big numbers and combat.

Start with core, talk with him about cool stuff you want to include.

Do you have a link to any if the odfs they're featured in?

user those are npc-tier rolls, and without a single good casting stat. You're fucked.

>Iron Weakness (Ex): Iron weapons and objects (including those created by magic, such as wall of iron, but not any of iron refined enough to be called steel) pierce any and all damage reduction possessed by the daoine sidhe (including that granted by class features, items and spells). Such weapons and objects deal an additional damage to the daoine sidhe equal to 1/2 her Constitution modifier (minimum 1).

>Iron weapons and objects (including those created by magic, such as wall of iron, but not any of iron refined enough to be called steel)

Doesn't this mean Iron Weakness will never show up as a thing for the Daoine Sidhe unless the DM explicitly states the sword or object is cold iron or even just normal iron? I thought the vast majority of "iron" armor and weapons is actually steel.

I don't even have any ideas for a character, so I'm just going to wait til we get to making characters and see what the rest of the group is thinking and doing. I don't know most of them so I'm not sure if they're new to RPGs or what. I can always fallback to a simple Wizard or Paladin with an interesting backstory/personality rather than worry about complex characters mechanically if we end up just using core. Hell if I do Paladin I don't even need to worry about a diety since I remember Core being very vague about dieties in general, so my Paladin would probably just have a personal oath he follows.

You can't reroll? Or change race?

Well, eidolon-focused (chained) Summoner then.
After racial: 09 Str, 14 Dex, 11 Con, 11 Int, 11Wis, 14 Cha

For kobold, take Wyrmcrowned and max Diplomacy for out-of-combat utility. Use Eidolon as a main weapon and Summon Monster SA as a backup plan. Use positioning for defense (ie stay as far from action as possible). Put all fav.class bonus in hp. Take Toughness too (maybe as a 2nd feat).

I hope you'll have fun.

Probably, yeah.
I mean it's a bit too much of a weakness to apply all the time.

Porphyra can be found in the trove. Buy the rest.

Keledrath, or anyone else working on the Path of War 1 errata, could you please change the stalker's Blending (Su) class feature from an insight bonus to an untyped bonus?

Consider:
>At 1st level, the stalker may spend 1 point of ki to grant himself a +4 insight bonus to a single Perception or Sense Motive check as an immediate action, as he uses his ki to feel out the vibrations of others and their hidden motives.

>At 6th level the stalker's natural attunement to the flow of ki in other people grants him insight in reading others and avoiding their notice. The character gains a +2 insight bonus to Perception, Sense Motive and Stealth checks.

These do not actually stack, which is simply silly.

In addition, the Lords of the Wheel tradition benefit is:
>Allegiance Benefit: A Lord of the Wheel gains a +2 insight bonus on Bluff, Sense Motive, and Stealth checks. In addition, a Lord of the Wheel of 3rd level or higher gains Lurker in Darkness as a bonus feat, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.
One would think a stalker Lord of the Wheel would be quite fitting, and yet the tradition benefit runs into a non-stacking issue with the stalker.

DM allowed me two rolls. The second one was:
8; 11; 7; 15; 14; 10.

And that's just... no. NPC stats is better than literal garbage. Plus, we're playing monster races, gotta have the token weak thing in there somewhere, and I guess I volunteered.

As you wish. Then I just repeat my recommendation - chained summoner.

can you go umbral kobold, maybe? they're somewhat better

Hey all, wanted to let people know that I've uploaded an update to the spellburst savant. Mostly just a wording fix and a QoL change.

Changelog:
• Nova Spell now correctly states that spell slot needed isn't changed
• The wording about spellburst savants using Wis instead of Int/Cha for spells has been moved to their spells section to account for sorcerer/wizard spells with it, since previously it was just for their poached spells.

Link to the Spellburst Savant: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3eWJhUjJ2Q2pHcnM

Also, another reminder for anyone who's backed the patreon at $5 or more: voting is still open for the next project.

>want to make a Half Orc Paladin
>cant think of a decent concept or backstory

Help me, /pfg/

archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Paladin Redeemer
Literally an archetype for that, user. Be the half-orc who wants to redeem not just his people, but all monstrous races.

It's too bad things got so stupid.

The entire statement of things being weak to cold iron/steel was nothing mystical at all (fucking wizards).

The modern day equivalent... Perhaps four hundred years from now they'll think we ascribed mystical powers to hot lead.

Yeah, later tonight. I've got everything ready to go, but I'm doing some extra prep-work since it can't hurt.

The PCs will be attacking an encampment of cultists worshipping a cannibalistic nature god, hidden away deep in the forest. The NPC ally that has been traveling with them for the last few sessions may or may not survive, depending on how quickly they can reach the back of the encampment where a ritual to monsterify said NPC is going on.

Your character is violent and short-tempered. His natural reaction to problems is to punch them in the face, but he always stops, takes a deep breath, quietly mutters his Paladin code to himself and then tries to not punch the problem in its face.

Literally not Lawful Good

Just gotta ask first, is it still completely incompatible with spellstrikes? Hard to say if starspray can make a properly damaging turn with the danmaku feat

1d4 1/rd is kinda meh as a class ability (god-finger); wisdom's nice for a melee attack but otherwise it's rather unimpressive even if nova'd

Supernova Shot could be very very interesting with a rocket Springal or the like. However, its greatest boon right now rather than big blasts is that it's one of the few ways to get use out of a railgun, or a rocket launcher past like level 5 (because DC15 reflex half is beyond unimpressive). Now we just need some kind of archetype that replaces spellcasting with wild talent infusions, so you can Supernova Nova'd kinetic blast eruptions or the like all day.

And is there anything sadder than a tiny 10ft PbAOE when you're not actually built for "beating shit to death with your fucking face"?

Please give us a chance to apply the range-extending metas to Nova Flare at least! Spellburst needs SOME boom somewhere!

>Half-orc was always taught to be the BIGGEST and the STRONGEST
>Picks a fight with a pally
>Pally puts his saboton up half-orc's ass
>Half-orc asks how he got so strong
>Pally tells him about his faith
>Half-orc tries to join paladin order to get stronger
>Paladins refuse him
>Half-orc sits outside their order, waiting
>Doesn't eat, doesn't sleep
>This goes on for many, many days
>Paladins decide to give him a shot
>Tell half-orc if he wants martial training, he must also study the faith
>Half-orc studies hard so he can learn how to fight
>Half-orc starts learning stuff that makes him think
>Even when he starts combat training, the stuff stays with him
>Realizes that there's more to life than just being bigger and stronger than other people
>Now has purpose in life, and the perk of being able to kick evil ass twice as hard

Howso? Just because it isn't easy for him doesn't make him not LG.

What, you think no paladin has ever wanted to punch some asshole in his smug face, but didn't?

Whole point is he has to struggle to act lawful good. I find characters who struggle with alignment requirements or personal codes of conduct to be more interesting in play than characters who don't struggle or deal with those requirements.

So /pfg/

How do you feel about cohorts that are [halfling stage magician assistants who are also your number one fan and] a source of item-crafting help and some extra ranged firepower?

>I only play Lawful Stupid

docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

>Luck of Kings (Ex): Bearded vulture tengus gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws and a +2 racial bonus to their AC. These bonuses increase by +1 during surprise rounds and while a bearded vulture tengu is flat-footed. This racial trait replaces sneaky and gifted linguist.

Is an unconditional +2 bonus to all saving throws and AC not too great a benefit in exchange for minor skill bonuses?

This makes for the single best Wisdom/Charisma race in all of Pathfinder, perfect for caster clerics and shamans.

The question is which order? I feel like a Half-Orc of Sarenrae would work

>Do you repent?
>No.
>I'll give you one more chance, do you repent?
>No.
>>Stabbed

Posting from my phone right now so my apologies for not giving a full response.

>spellstrike
They're exactly as compatible with spellstrike as they are before; that is, they can use it just fine if they dip or VMC into magus.

>shining blade
Well, it's meant as a "you have a useful enough option at all times" ability. It can be optimized (nova it to apply no-save riders like Rime Spell, use the vital strike ACF to build for it dealing a bunch of extra damage, on a class with native access to Armory of the Conquerer, combine with stuff like (quickened) Bladed Dash to deal more damage), but it's not your mainline ability unless you build hard for it--your spells are.

The same goes for bullet storm, which has the benefit of working well with various metamagic effects, and synergizing well with rider effects (the danmaku ACF makes riders apply to every attack of you have, instead of just one).

>Nova Flare
Might adjust this one to have range increases, instead of just being centered on you. See above though, the main stuff of the class is the spells. Misy of the fundamentals are fallback options unless you optimize them very hard (using their ACFs).

Honestly, what I will probably do is make an ACF for each of the other three fundamentals like blockade/blade/starspray have.

>wild talents spellburst savant
Pls no. wait for the pathfinderized warlock if you want more ALLDAY stuff

Seems a bit weaker than aasimars and humans, and it gives up a huge amount in opportunity costs. Natural weapons, immunity to falls (relevant at low levels), etc.

Wait no, I thought it replaced swordtrained. Imo it should do that too.

I have all the pdfs for the kineticist (except childhood adventures). I'd get the non-KoP ones into the trove but I don't know who to email them to since I sent in KoP.

KoP isn't in either of the troves.

I didn't say it was, I just sent it to be put in.

An unconditional +2 bonus to AC and all saving throws is better than anything aasimar have to offer, and "you gain a +2 bonus to AC and all saving throws" is arguably more valuable than a feat for caster clerics and shamans.

Also, it is rather absurd that Bloodforge: Infusions tengu have a much harder time acquiring permanent wings via the Vestigial Wings -> Aerial Wings feat chain than alicorns, blinklings, decataurs, half-sahuagin, hexbreathers, sthein, and wulfkin.

Why is it harder for a bird-person to have permanent wings than half-unicorns, half-blink-dogs, half-centaurs, half-sahuagin, half-hags, half-nagas, and half-winter-wolves?

If it starts then one place while have an order of murloc paladins. Speaking of starting I still need to figure out which naming scheme to use and a name or two depending on which scheme I use.

Everyone knows that half-something-or-other OCs with wings can't be bird people, because then it would totally make sense for them to have wings, and they wouldn't be special.

That's literally just +1 better on saves and AC than a halfling. It's +1 better on AC and +2 better on saves than a small-sized aasimar, and the aasimar comes with resistances, a possible extra +2 to casting stat, or SLAs.

Personally I think it should he nerfed to eat swordtrained and make this just all the bearded vulture tengu gets, but imo this is a good race, not an OP one.

Also yeah what the fuck DSP, tengus should qualify for the wings feats.

May I suggest "aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle"?

Ha, no. I'm not playing a murloc. Both naming schemes are music based.

>That's literally just +1 better on saves and AC than a halfling
+1 to all saving throws and ACs is non-negligible for a racial feature.

>+1 better on AC and +2 better on saves than a small-sized aasimar
This is also non-negligible.

>the aasimar comes with resistances
+1 AC and +2 to all saving throws is far better than resist 5 acid, cold, and electricity.

>a possible extra +2 to casting stat
Bearded vultures have +2 Wisdom and +2 Charisma, just like the regular aasimar.

>SLAs
Regular aasimar's Daylight spell-like ability is of trivial value.

Bloodforge: Infusions tengu should have the beastblood or crossblood subtype to make them qualify for Vestigial Wings.

Music based as in actual music terms, or music based as in JoJo names?

If the former, you could play the largest of hams and name him Fortississimo.

Jojo, he does have a stand after all.

pathfinder will NEVER be anime

Do you start with Favored Class bonus at level 1 or not?

It would have to say they are compatible somewhere explicitly, as none of them are touch attacks, not even starspray.

As such, spellstrike does not function with them.

Regular aasimar get +4/+2 because of the table options.

I've always played it as you get your FCB EVERY level. Then again, I learned the rules by reading the SRD rather than the actual rulebook, so I may be wrong...

Yep, two weeks ago we journeyed to the home of one of our party members only to realize (too late) that the entire city had been killed and replaced by swarms of bugs that could disguise themselves as humans.

My Inquisitor, who the group doesn't entirely trust because of his ends-justify-the-means and sacrifice-the-few-to-save-the-many beliefs, tried to kill some of them before he was overwhelmed while away from the party.

Either he's going to finally leave the party and go home, decide to set aside his own beliefs to work with them, or he may even give up his life to defend them as they escape.

Can I take Ability Focus for Channel Energy?

>GMs may customize their aasimar NPCs using the following chart, or allow their players to do so by rolling a d%. Players with a particular character concept in mind may consult their GM if they want to select a specific variant ability.

>may consult their GM

>the entire city had been killed and replaced by swarms of bugs that could disguise themselves as humans.
this is not okay

Sure. In the same way that "playing with non-core books" is a consult your GM thing.

Yeah it was some freaky shit.

The PC who lived there went to meet with his father, so the rest of the party split up to go do some shopping and investigation.

>My Inquisitor got jumped while at the gunsmith
>Oracle got jumped while he was praying in church
>Bard, Rogue and Ranger got jumped while they were in the brothel
>Cavalier (PC who lived there) was horrified to find out his family had all died and got jumped by his not-dad

No it's not.

Excuse me, have you SEEN the Dimensional Ripper? I'll give it that most of DSP's efforts have been pretty damn interesting, but I went for more of a 'wide array' approach to making the class work. Tell me the gravity talents from Legendary Kineticists didn't actually make you WANT to go void, Gravity Sculptor is still one of my greatest achievements.

How does one pronounce "magus"?
is it may-gus (like the month of may)
mog-us(rhymes with bog)
mag-us (like magazine)
some other way?

And what about plurals?

> Bloodforge: Infusions tengu should have the beastblood or crossblood subtype to make them qualify for Vestigial Wings.

We faced this call back in Lords of the Night with whether or not to make dhampir graveblood. We chose not to at that time because we weren't comfortable editing a previously published race in that fashion, and also because there's multiple cans of worms that get opened up as far as that goes. If we make tengu beastblood, why not kitsune? What about the monkey folks, or grippli?

It might taste a bit odd that bird folk don't have the ability to snag wings but, conversely, the tengu in Pathfinder have never had any easier or harder access to flight than anyone else. Heritage feats can represent a lot of different things; they don't necessarily /have/ to get wing access for the flavor to end up making sense.

Magus
May-jus

Magii
Mayj-eye, no E on the mage.

I had been accepted into a Myth-Weavers Eberron Pathfinder game as a 10th-level wizard (pact wizard), but when it was decided that my Planar Binding-employing character was too strong for the party, I opted to switch to a Path of War character instead. Specifically, a stalker (vigilante) 7/sussurratore 1/warder (dervish defender) 1/harbinger 1.

Amazingly, the character is shaping up to be *more* adventure-distorting than the wizard ever was. My new stalker has Stealth +46 and Stalking Ghoul for Hide in Plain Sight, the ability to end encounters with the likes of Steel Flurry Strike and Reflected Blade Style, very high attack bonus and AC, constant flight from Vestigial Wings and Aerial Wings, just as much Linguistics for Orator that an optimized wizard could manage, tremendous skills, at-will incorporeality and teleportation, and so on.

It helps that this campaign will focus heavily on fiends and rakshasas, all of which have spell resistance (plenty of spell resistance, for rakshasas), plus damage reduction that most summons are stymied by.

Is it normal for a fully-optimized Path of War character to be able to outstrip even a 10th-level wizard in terms of adventure distortion? Just about the only major thing this initiator of mine cannot accomplish that the wizard can is teleportation.

May gus.

May jeye

Youkai kitsune adjust the age categories of kitsune essentially for free, and replace the anthropomorphic fox form with a much more useful actual fox shape. Youkai kitsune are, for all intents and purposes, a straight upgrade to regular kitsune.

With this in mind, I do not see why there could not be a "youkai tengu" alternate racial trait that gave tengu similar lifespans along with a minor extra ability.

>the tengu in Pathfinder have never had any easier or harder access to flight than anyone else
They have the Tengu Wings feat, but it is limited to a once-per-day benefit.

No, you just didn't optimize enough as a wizard

What are Oracles support to do in combat with Simple Weapons, a 3/4ths bab, and no bonus feats to grab Martial Weapons unless you go down certain Mysteries?

Why don't Oracles get their favorites deity weapon like Clerics do? Are oracles just the middle child between Clerics and Paladins, have to look at every deity that even comes close to them and their mystery to get any help?

Also why does Dyslexic Studio character sheets have a little place to add a deity to the Oracle's page?

How do you have +46 Stealth from a 10th level character?

Also Remember Steel Flurry Strike is a Broken Blade strike. You must use Broken Blade discipline weapons in order to use it.

They are Divine Sorcerers. Spontaneous casting is very good

They're fullcasters you twathouse.

They shouldn't have 3/4 BAB at all, and neither should clerics.

There are lot of mysteries that have good support revelations
Do not pick a mystery that does not fit what you want to do with the character

What is the best Mystery for a warrior-esk Oracle?

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING: Make a followup feat for Tengu Wings that gives them the ability to use their wings all-day instead of 1 minute/level (per day). You spend two feats, you get flight, just like pretty much everyone else.

Battle, Metal.
Lunar for natural weapon fighting.
Dark Tapestries if you want polymorph builds.

That...would actually pretty much work out, yeah. Could even make it available at 7th level since it's an SLA and thus vulnerable to dispelling.

> Youkai kitsune adjust the age categories of kitsune essentially for free

Entirely irrelevant

> and replace the anthropomorphic fox form with a much more useful actual fox shape

More relevant, but as a fox you lack things like, say, thumbs. A youkai kitsune shifting to their fox form loses their tools; a 'standard' kitsune shifting to fox form /gains/ a bite attack.

In addition to this I'm decently certain there's no history of tengu being immortal crows who got magic by being old as fuck.

I mean, weren't Tengu just naturally long lived "youkai" or whatever that just so happened to be able to turn into crows?

What's the best way to build a Path of War mage? To be clear, I don't mean a mage that uses maneuvers, I mean a pure PoW character that focuses on maneuvers that are more like spells than martial abilities. I figure it'll feature Elemental Flux pretty heavily, but there are a few scattered maneuvers in other disciplines that are pure non-weapon area effects or touch attacks and the like. So has anybody tried this, or looked into it at all?

My original character was a samsaran wizard, but the GM was enforcing the unchained summoner, and thus I could not have early access to Planar Binding.

At 10th-level, assuming I invested in Augment Calling, I could travel around with an 8 HD outsider of a specific subtype. Teleportation is not too great a boon in this campaign since the thrust is exploring uncharted lands. Everything the wizard and the 8 HD outsider could accomplish could be replicated in some form by the extreme skill monkey and combatant of a multiclassed stalker.

For infiltration, relying on spells that offer saving throws, can be detected during their flashy castings or afterwards with a simple Detect Magic, and can be rumbled by hard counters like See Invisibility and True Seeing (not uncommon amongst demons) is less reliable than extremely high Stealth, Stalking Ghoul, Ghostwalk, and Lurker in Darkness. I can even reliably and silently assassinate high-CR enemies with none the wiser as a sussurratore.

As far as combat is concerned, the optimized stalker is able to brute force encounters with very high initiative and tremendous, highly accurate damage spikes. That is less resource-intensive and less prone to failure than a spell that might have to allow spell resistance, a spell that demons might be immune to (e.g. Stinking Cloud), or a spell whose debilitating effects can be abrogated with a fiendish teleport or flight.

10 ranks in Stealth
+6 Dexterity modifier
+3 class skill
+4 Small size
+2 tiefling
+2 luck bonus from Stone of Good Luck with Fate's Favored
+2 shinobi shozoku
+2 stalker/Lords of the Wheel
+6 Skill Focus (Stealth), since the GM gave many free feats and I even had room for Skill Focus (Perception), Linguist, Orator, and Psicrystal Affinity
+10 Body of the Night
Total: +47 plus Lurker in Darkness

It seems that I was 1 off.

Youkai kitsune can also shapeshift to and from fox form to suit the situation at hand.

The bite is trivial.

Actually, if you're going to make a feat to turn their wings feat into all-day, can you have it work to make their human transformation feat and/or their raven form feat also be functional? Even if it's just the Raven Form that's fine.

d20pfsrd.com/feats/racial-feats/long-nose-form-tengu
d20pfsrd.com/feats/racial-feats/tengu-raven-form-tengu

I went with Nature. I saw the Cha to AC/CMD and was thinking of going semi-druid.

Is there any way to pick up Revelations from other mysteries?