Hope you retards bought in

Hope you retards bought in

Korea just pumped the price by 1k in 18 mins.

1.3k in 21 mins

This time I actually put my altmoney to bitcoin. last time i let it bleed

and down it goes

They keep raising it.
Is this intentional?

How do you know it was from Korea?

bought the dip last night at $14k. Started to get nervous when I saw it hit 13, but I told myself I would HODL BTC no matter what, and it's going back up.

Here's hoping when futures are released later on tonight that Tether jumps in and pumps this motherfucker to the next universe.

I hope you are very wong

This is just the beginning. You're a fool if you can't see it now.

JUST CASHED OUT
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY WHY

Nah, little boy.
The big hairy bear will pin down BTC to the ~$9k mark.
Last chance to sell "high".

watch korean markets, we are all trailing bithumb price pumps/declines

$11k at the end of this "pump".

this

everybody is just creeping for the dip and as soon as it looks like BTC is going to fall they buy in and ir rises again. Somebody must be bleeding out but I wonder what happens if those people are gone, will the price stabilize?

I choose to do what I've always done and what has worked every time thus far: blindly believe in the king and know that he will pull through.

It's nothing like that, see

Sorry for my ignorance, but doesn't futures mean that some very fat and hungry people will intentionally kill bitcoin for shorting profits? I know, I'm a retard, can someone explain?

I held BTC this whole calendar year and I am certain I beat 99%+ of shitcoin traders.

10/10, will do again 2018.

For a short position, there has got to be a long one. Lots of irrational and unfounded fear around the kick off of BTC futures. I'm expecting it to be a non event. Moon mission will continue once everyone relaxes. I think after Christmas we could potentially see a bull market like nothing we've seen yet. So fuck you all anons, if you think of doing something, do the opposite.

go youtube what futures are

to maliciously kill bitcoin you need to do futures + short it by tens of millions of $$$, still then, I am not sure you gain any money

lmao, the arab whale are just getting into this shit, the stock wont bet vs them.

Seriously, the price of BTC won't dip hard until either Wall Street investors start shorting the fuck out of it, or Tether and Bitfinex gets busted for market manipulation.

I'm bullish on BTC but a non-event?

I would predict at least a 30% swing in either direction within the first 24 hours once futures start.

Because of course, no one has been pricing that shit in since it was announced.

Pricing what in? Futures amplify market trends, no one knows where we go

people havent, the market is comprised of millions of normies and half this board doesnt even know what future trading is

>Korea just pumped the price by 1k in 18 mins.
i remember chinese pumped btc pretty hard before they banned exchanges
could it be just another exit pump?

korea already down 800$

>constant 5-10% fluctuations for the past 24 hours
>NOW THIS IS THE BIG ONE
Yeah I'm sure it's happening fag