Redpill me Veeky Forums

Redpill me Veeky Forums
What the fuck is a chainlink?

GET IN FORMATION PRIVATE MCFAGGOT
REPEAT AFTER ME: WE ARE THE LINK MARINES AND WE WILL NEVER SELL

A meme so strong that it took it users money forever.

decentralised oracle

a future gold mine if you have strong hands

the harder they fud the stronger its going to succeed. thats how Veeky Forums works

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES AND WE WILL NEVER SELL! SIR

is just a way to lose money. you can try it

like any other pajeet coin

a payment scheme for node operators in a smart contract deciphering and processing scheme.

just some distributed computing bull-ish, could be outperformed by the west coast any day now.

>no developer, no project, but a lot of money sitting around doing jack shit since there's no fucking advertising

Multibillion dollar institutions can rely on distributed blockchain technology and know the data that informs their smart contracts is tamperproof.

So Thats what ChainLink does. ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to extenal data, off-chain payments, , confirmation of a wire being sent or received, interest rates from any central bank, sports scores, product/machine uptime, price of Eth/BTC in real time, weather pattens etc. Right now smart contracts are simple if/then functions where you go and manually do the if so the then comes back. Now with Oracles smartcontracts can automatically confirm or deny if then statements without any human interaction. Transactional automation for agreed upon terms on steroids.

you know the data feed is secure and you’re not concened with tampering on the Oracle’s part. This is like a skeleton key to actualize the data on the blockchain and apply that data to real world use cases.

Essentially, Smart Contracts are flawed because they, by their very nature, can't interact with data outside the blockchain. Oracles are the bridge which allow that to happen, but current oracles are centralized and could possibly manipulate the data they are passing for their own benefit, which causes big companies wanting to implement smart contracts to get cold feet.
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network, which will allow the oracles on the network to act in a similar manner to how we see bitcoin miners interact with the bitcoin blockchain --- they don't care about what they're processing, they just process it. This allows the trustless and tamperless translation of the data from the source to the smart contract, which opens up a whole world of possibilities. I wrote a couple examples to help open your mind to it:
Securities smart contracts such as bonds

A scam

>is the first
woah there, Sherlock. I'd be looking a little closer at the shit you're stepping in.

you can't be the first if you aren't doing it yet

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

Cringe

A total scam. Even Req it's blood brother has mooned but this hasn't.

D
E
L I N K Y
U
D
E
D

Let's say we create an Ethereum smart contract for LIBOR rate. I LIBOR goes above X, I pay you $100M. If it goes below, you pay me.

How do you make sure I don't hack the system and feed it fake LIBOR data so it settles in my favor?
Remember, you cannot revert a smart contract which triggers. If I feed it a fake LIBOR rate, you $100M payment will go into the blockchain.

THAT is what ChainLink does.

so it sounds like a cs:go skin scam...
good to know

100 LINK PER DAY KEEPS THE VOICES AT BAY

Chain link will allow smart contract users to put the outside world data into their smart contract distributed across as many Oracles as they want. This way if hacker wants to alter the data in a smart contract they would need the owners access codes or they would need to hack in to multiple smart contracts.

Who here wanna trade some linkies with me?

reqs only relation to link is that it will be link's customer.

>link's bottom bitch
there, fixed that for ya

reqs good because it's so simple even the dumbest brainlets can understand it. You don't have to be intelligent to understand chainlink but there's a cutoff that a lot of people on Veeky Forums don't meet

another exit scam shitcoin with two devs with zero updates, partnerships, product. literally garbage.

Something I just thought of, it could facilitate trust less trading of digital assets like skins for crypto.

They give a ton of updates they're just unsubstantial and there to cater to the neet horde that harasses them across every platform.

If it's being shilled to death on Veeky Forums you can be sure it's a new way to separate fools from their money.

Now get in line.