Short squeeze

What you are seeing here is one of the biggest short squeezes of ALL TIME.
500$ more and will trigger massive liquidations.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/u/goldbug1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain for us brainlets, op

But will there be enough liquidations for $20k?

the absolute state of biz

What do I do, I have only ETH.
Should I go half into BTC?

fuck man my liquidation is at 17k sure as hope we dont go that high.

You realize that’s the opposite of a short squeeze right

Bulls push price up to where they think people shorting have there stops set. When get stopped out / margin called it triggers a buy setting off a chain reaction.

t. brainlet

Good god you cannot be srs

You realie that's not the opposite of a short squeeze right?

>Huurr durr, but short means the price go down right?

Maybe this game isn't for you

Called it.

The previous runs also started with such a steep rally though.
But yeah, I already cashed out again, made some nice gains shorting alts in the last hour kek

YES NOW BUY BUY BUY

Yeah but who's interest is it in to short squeeze then let it plummet (?)

Look at the 4hr and daily charts and try to find ANY bullish pattern. This is the last desperate push but those who refuse to acknowledge the most painful obvious truth: the bullrun is done for BTC. A minimum 40% retrace from here

((()))

Anyone with half a brain who knows you can make money on the way up AND down.

did we test 10k last night? if not thats where we're going

>grows hyper exponentially
crashed
>rebounds and grows faster than before without any proper reason or support line backing

so, biz?

Can you guys just not post until you've been here for atleast 3 months? Either that or just read investopedia when you see a word you think you understand but you don't.

You don't care as long as you're on the best side of the market.
Empires fall and that's when you can make the biggest profits.

This.

2k+ gains over the last 1.5 hours reeks of desperation. It never went up that fast even during the peak of the bull run. Absolutely unsustainable. Sell now, it's your last chance before we go bust.

nobody here understands what btc is doing. only (((insiders)))

On the daily there was a possible continuation but it has lost its steam.

There era where amateurs and average joe could daily trade BTC are coming to an end tomorrow.

Lol that autist should stick to autistic physics.

Leveraged shorts have to borrow BTC to sell.
If price goes up to big, then they have to force buy at much higher price, thus driving up the price even higher.

And DOWN WE GO.

I hope you sleep tight hodlers.

...obviously.

I just think if you're speculating about futures being used for profits on something this volatile and you suspect pumping or dumping of the underlying currency who's got the bigger hands and how many steps ahead would they be wanting to think to profit most?

Just trying to imagine which sorts of parties would take the other side of a serious short sell with it spiking so seemingly asymptotic - if both parties plan to pump or dump on the exchanges used for the BRR in the contracts surely you're going to get more pop dumping than pumping at the moment - plus, I get the sense Wall Street's a little behind on this stuff, wasn't long ago the Winklevoss ETF didn't get approved and Dimon was saying he'd fire his own employees if he caught them speculating with it - so they can't have bigger hands than the die hards who've been in this since the start...?

That /\ was meant for (you) by the way.

My buy order at 10500 euro is just waiting for the dip, dont disappoint me biz.

Checked

Expect your BTC tomorrow noon

WSJ Today:

>For their futures products, CME and Cboe are betting that a handful of bitcoin exchanges are sufficiently reliable and trustworthy to support a derivatives market.

>CME is using four of them—Bitstamp, GDAX, itBit and Kraken—to produce a daily bitcoin price index, which its futures would track. Cboe is using one, Gemini, founded by the brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.

>All five of those exchanges have taken steps to embrace regulation and anti-money-laundering laws. Representatives of the bitcoin exchanges said the industry had matured and bolstered its security.

Winklevoss

What about exchanges not in that list like Bittrex?

kill yourself you pompous cunt, they're only asking to learn.

Eth is a shitcoin and its going to join it's shitcoin friends soon.

Don't worry, there's no way unregulated bucket shops operating out of tax havens like BitMEX or Bitfinex could possibly affect the rest of the market with how slow the bitcoin network is. They are isolated price islands gambling on gamblers. Right?

we arent here to fucking lecture people we are here to TRY and create a thoughtful argument on whether or not these unregulated coins are good or not, we dont have time to stop and spoon feed all of you fucking normies. LEARN ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL WELL BEING BITCOIN SHOULD NOT BE A AWAKE UP CALL YOU STUPID IPHONE BUYING FUCKS

This

>Only post about things I want to talk about

whats a vestapedia?

Oh stfu. This is honestly the first time I've seen this kind of smug cuntery on Veeky Forums.

Stopped bothering to browse /tv/ cos of pompous neckbeards reeeing over "ffs learn the culture of the board before you post" because of 'muh reddit spacing' or some bullshit.

isnt gdax in on the tether scam?

no, but Kraken seems partially complicit

The information is freely available on the net and new kids that come in ALWAYS repeat the same questions. I get that elitism is cancer, but we're talking about absolute basics here.

Sometimes people ask because they've read other sources and don't understand so they ask for a simple explanation. Shut the fuck up about it and ignore it, let someone else answer you self-centred fucks.

Now can someone tell me when these futures start trading? Like a countdown of minutes/hours or something?

I sold at a loss just then I don't like the look of this BTC rise at all.

>sold at a loss
Lmao you dumb fucks never learn

>Up 1.5k this week, sell for a $300 loss

I think I'm doing OK champ.

lol u faggots should just follow this boy thats neva wong and actually is against all that futures fud, theres no logic in shorting, just fokin dyor

tradingview.com/u/goldbug1/

12k here we come.

>down 2k from 3 days ago
>up 5k from a week ago

retards buying at ATH make me kek so hard, almost as much as fudders that don't understand corrections

mfw in @5k

What's the comission fee at bitfinex?

Short positions have to cover, ie buy bitcoin.

wow, you are such a great investor.
So much foresight.
Do you have a block by any chance where I can read about your investment tips? But seriously anybody who bought over 700 is a pajeet