Bitcoin's Dip

It seems like you americucks are unaware why btc even crashed to begin with.. I see no-one talking about it.

The other day an article came out in Korea that BTC might get totally outlawed. Thus the huge dip. When people realized since its not a communist country that can't actually occur. Price rose again. Notice there is almost no premium price in Korea anymore?

shhh

WAAAAAA AMERICANS
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>that can't actually occur
that's where you are wrong kiddo

This
You must be 18 to post to Veeky Forums

wowweeee

>drops to 13,500
>crashed

>hits 19,600
>dropped to 12,600
>40% not crash

>Looks back at China FUD
>same outcome

That's still not a crash, its volatility.
If the game is too hot for you, don't sit at the table.

all dem mixed metaphors

Why don't you wait for an official announcement next week? Kinda retarded that you think South Korea couldn't ban exchanges, must of missed the part where only communist countries care about money laundering.

Also, China is not technically communist anymore and hasn't been for over 20 years. They are technically a fascist country now. They made a switch from left-wing collectvisim to right-wing collectivism.

Pic very related.

>what is poker

under these circumstances a crash means sub 10k

As market cap increases there are more waiting to buy crashes and the price catapults back in hours instead of days. 40% is the average crash size for btc. You must be new.

No, it's based on percentages, retard.
10k is gone. You missed out, fgt.

and how do percentages exclude a 10k crash brainlet? also, I'm very certain I didn't miss out

> Inferior human brain trying to make sense of everything

If 10k is gone then there is no crash m8. I've done this lots of times. This is still moving upwards. If this was a crash then we are crashing upward. That's not really crashing is it?

Floor doesn't move up like this after a crash. It moves down. The next big correction (there will be small ones first) like this will be a crash. This was not a fucking crash. This was the mid parabolic bear trap. Our next 100% of gains will fall more then 50% from its peak.

THAT is a crash.

Your an idiot trying to prop up a failed argument.
You did your best.

Because it has already crashed 40%, felcher. Go take a look at past crashes. All around 40%.

Or perhaps BTC was due for a correction you newsfag

Holy shit I was just wondering this morning why is the price on par with korean exchanges

Cool sauce

Except I'm right and you're still an embarrassment to your parents.

Ahh that makes sense thanks user, good info unlike some mouthbreathing pajeets here. Post more often

If it crashes below $1000 and stays there for infinity, I make a loss.
Keep trying though.

>take a look at past crashes deadshit
>normies rushing in, 2nd Mt.Gox impending, futures starting
if you think this was a fucking crash then I propose you cut off your internet for the next few weeks

Sure, shitcoiner. Same old tired script. Muh OG bitcoiner. You've got fuck and shit outdoors.
--->Reddit

Below .9 bcashie.
Let that shit sink in.

>bcashie
I love how your brain doesn't understand what kind of person it's arguing with so it comes up with retarded assumptions.

this was talked about days and days ago with tons of threads and memes, lurk moar faggot

Does this graph up to the highlighted area resemble anything we know of? Hmmmmm....

Tethers, guise! It's all a house of cards and wall st is gonna finish the job.
Seriously, bring something to the table other than stale bcash troll farm fud or be lumped in with them.

this is your 8th comment in this thread. you're trying too hard. come and try again tomorrow

Just follow pic related and youll make gains

I always like to have the final word to establish that I'm up here and you're down there being the the poverty addled nocoin subhuman you are.

now I'm a nocoiner, topkek
>wanting to have the final word on Veeky Forums

>babby's first correction

You're a nocoiner. I can sense your bitterness.

Are you retarded? A correction happens 100% of the time after a massive rally. Jesus fuck you newcoiners need to lurk more before you post stupid nonsense.

>sell at 15k
>its back up to 15700

help should i wait to buy in again

yes.. A lot if going to happen in the next few weeks, you might want to just chill on the sidelines for a few days.

I only have about $300 tied up in this altogether but I got drunk and got spooked last night and sold at around 15k. What I fear is happening right now is people think they're buying a "dip" and its just going to go further south after all those buys wind down

psshhh I bought in like $500 awhile back and its up to 5k, im just gonna let it ride and see what happens.. no point in freaking out yet. I swear this shit seems to happen every few days with crypto... desu a selling off/ bubble burst might be the best thing in the world to get nice steady gains for the next few years instead of this mania we have been experiencing.