>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Most Powerful Overlord Ever
Laharl?

Yo, DevilSurvivorAnonymous,

When you said we fight each Errai avatar-factor separately, you meant as separate skirmish or separate map? Similarly the order is a bit odd, one would think it would be in the order to punish the jumper as much as possible.

Also, we are getting the factors back from Avatar-factors with each fight, rite?

I think it's actually the dude from Makai Kingdoms who got transformed into a book at one point... Zetta!

Wow, shitposter-kun! It's rather early for you to be off school already isn't it?

That guy sure was one badass freakin' Overlord.

...how is he shitposting?

Not DeSuAnon, but I remember his explanation of the battle went like this:

First you fight the Heat factor, Ancient Days. After you beat it, he says 'fuck it' and throws the remaining avatars all at once: Kagutsuchi (Time), Demiurge (Space), and Blue-YHWH (Force).

Then, once you have the factors back, you fight Unlimited Head Works Errai.

Or something. Don't feel like searching the archive right now.

You also fight Demon Errai after you beat his head form.

>Jumpchain was a mistake
-Some famous guy

Is Hellsing a good early-chain jump?

What do you think is the best way to handle making a jump of a series that's still ongoing? How far along do you think a series need to be, at minimum, before someone can make a jump of it? Most importantly, what's the best way to write around power creep for an in-progress series?

Depends on whether you're cool with being a humanitarian.

Do you like femdom?

If you plan on doing it wait till it seems to have hit a high point or is at least a good ways in.

Expect to answer questions about it, please dont leave afterwards and leave us guessing please.

Prepare to update as required.

Pray it doesnt escalate too much.

Yes as long as it isnt too painful.

So for the upcoming Infernals Jump I've been thinking about how after I become a Devil-Tiger how to go about rescuing my wiafus Hegra and Elloge and my bro Oramus.

You would have to be a vampire or a nazi to survive it that early. There is no middle ground.

What if you're a werewolf and mildly dislike jews?

I checked the archive and he didn't say the remaining ones are thrown at once. It gives the impression of it being more one at a time which is why it feels easier? And that is why I feel like he might have meant something else. I am sure you fight Errai separately at least

Better question is do you like your exit hole to be violently violated on a daily, maybe hourly basis, by Girlycard?

Then be a nazi! Solves both problems.

Then you get stabbed in the heart with a silver tooth taken from a dead Jew's mouth. Though the Captain actually gave Seras that tooth, I guess he wanted it to be a fair fight or something and thought that the symbolism would be a funny way to end it.

Is it bad that the "Alucard will join you" part really disappoints me because I'd rather have Police Girl but there is no canon companion option otherwise?

No girlycard, not again. Please no.

Well see that depends on if I ever get to be on the other end as well?

>Waifus
>Hegra and Elloge
Why?

I'm a woman and that sounds like heaven.

Central setting elements need to have already been properly explained/explored and the plot as a whole must be well on its way. That is, the story has gone on enough for people to take a guess on what's going to happen later on without having to make up a story for themselves from whole cloth.

Make the power levels of the abilities you purchase and any potential growth as vague as you can without leaving people with nothing to work with. That way it's possible for people to wank however much they need to keep up with any bullshit that comes up before an update is made. If someone uses this to wank that they're as powerful as the supercool never-before-seen Final BBEG who can beat down the whole world with his pinky, well, they're probably the type of person who'd so regardless of what you did anyway (barring a fiat cap but that's a whole 'nother can of worms).

He likes drugs and fanfiction?

Well there is a perk that makes you a vampire and comes with a free Girlycard waifu, she will probably keep you alive through literally anything the setting can throw at you but she is likely extremely rough and not very interested in your consent.

Only on Sundays.

Well then it would be Alucard in his normal form. So it wouldn't be femdom would it?

I went Millenium, and I really wish I could drag along the miniboss squad with me, so no, you're not entirely alone.

At least I (sorta) get Schrodinger.

Going Nazi guarantees the two strongest guys in the setting will try to murder you, though.

You fight them all at once; their gimmick is that they passively boost each other immensely (Kagutsuchi gives them extra turns; Demiurge gives them infinite range; don't remember what YHVH does, all attacks are crits or something).

Pod, blue feather, or otherwise companion her with out of jump methods.

How does one beat the demi-fiend in DDS when he can accidentally multi-verses?

The boss fight in DDS is a sub-optimal build for the Demi-Fiend. He's still ridiculously tough, strongest enemy in the game, but he's not the utterly ridiculous build you can make for him when playing as him.

Not that user, but just how strong are Hellsing vamps, anyway?
Like, physically.
Because I'm wondering if would actually be problem.

Not actually Demi-fiend, but a solar copy of the wrongest possible build of the Demi-fiend.

Have out-of-setting immunities so he doesn't throw a hissy fit, have enough durability and regen to tank high-end allmighty moves, then keep hitting him with allmighty stuff 'till he dies.

Easier said than done, but its doable.

Ah well, regaining the factors will balance the fight against Errai then to be manageable then.

But it is quite interesting otherwise and people who were shitting their pants that you need to be like ASA to win are cowards

>durability and regen to tank high-end allmighty moves

What are such moves capable of?

Well if you went DeSu2 beforehand you probably picked up Anti Almighty. He throws a hissy fit against immunities, not resistances, so this should help

To be fair, DeSu user did say that it'd be really hard even for a late-game jumper like ASA.

But that was, what, a year ago?

Like a Methuselah Gangrel with Obtenebration combined with a Shoggoth.

Oh gee, it's almost as if people who don't want to abuse cheat modes don't have a limited number of out of jump companion items

Oh, and the ability to summon the soul of anyone they've eaten with all their powers. So enjoy.

That's just the really old ones, though.

It seems he changed his mind then

Because they are my favorite Yozi along with Oramus.

That too. I've seen a bunch of fancharms for Elloge that let you act like a fanfic author.

That really doesn't tell me how much she can lift, anons.
Can she bench press tanks, or what?

I can hold my own against a Baskerville Hound or two.

You mean really old Hellsing vamps? Then yeah, also only the True ones, but they were asking about Alucard so it was appropriate.

Or if you mean VTM vampires? Nah, Methuselah are of a specific range of generations, Gen 4-6 I think, meaning they're just all around better by default.

Most of them are just really powerful energy blasts, though a few have Instant Death effects and there area few very rare ones that inflict status effects, too. The main advantage of Almighty is that there's no way to be immune to them. That doesn't mean that you can't be so durable they don't deal any appreciable damage, but there's no blanket immunity to the concept of Almighty damage. Which isn't actually a problem for a jumper who's invested in just being all around durable instead of trying to get so many specific immunities that it covers everything.

Primordiall Power boosted by Dormant
Power lets you make a shield making you immune to Almighty.

DeSu2 has anti-almighty, a resistance

In light of the comments last thread about taking Gaea to Shaman King, what would be some other good spirits to take?

Hellsing is the original Vamp, so since 15th Century. Not very old.

Power-wise?
Absolutely.

You can go Vampire Werewolf special snowflake if you wish, get a gun that fires anti-tank guns with unlimited ammo, or a set of strings that can cut through literally everything.

Vampire feats include absorbing souls of everyone that you kill so you can regenerate when mortally damaged. Go to a death-row prison and clean it up. Now you can survive the 90% of jumps.

Pretty strong. Strong enough to carry anti-tank weaponry as handguns and shot them without having to worry about recoil or punching holes into regular humans at their weakest.

They also come with magic and strong telekinesis (stuff like controlling a damaged boat and moving it to cross the ocean in a few hours or impaling several people for the kicks), grow stronger over time and can shallow entire cities of blood.

Not really, Seras with just one soul became pretty powerful in just one day, being able to break through magic and put a good show against a 100 years old nazi super-werewolf. Also, after consuming one soul no one in Iscariot aside from Anderson could touch her.

Does the Lord of Nightmares count as a spirit?
Is anyone going to finish the Shaman King jump?

>Primordiall Power boosted by Dormant Power lets you make a shield making you immune to Almighty.
Is this something SMTAnon has said? Because I'm looking at the list of things it can make you immune to, and Almighty isn't on it.

>DeSu2 has anti-almighty, a resistance
Yeah, sure, you can make yourself resistant to it. But there's no Null Almighty skill.

Is the fight in DDS from the True-Demon route? I think that one is the only one that can casually multiverse bust.

How irrelevant. He's really old within the context of his universe. Get me? And he's comparable to but stronger than a Gen 4 VTM Vampire (but definitely not a Antediluvian yet.)

Well, to fully use a spirit, your own mystical power should be close to its. Otherwise you're going to be limited. You can get around this somewhat by using an Armor Oversoul (which you really should be using anyway, they're great), but it's still better to be close in power.

That said, if you're strong enough, I'd suggest trying to get the Incarnae from Exalted to come with you. Not the Unconquered Sun, he's incapable of combining with anything without destroying it (though maybe you could customize him with some import somewhere to get over that weakness, I don't know), so you couldn't put him into the medium to create the OS. But Luna and the Maidens have some nice powers that could make for really good Oversouls.

Does Just Another Day from Macross stack with healing factors?

But Luna is a shit.

He can summon entire armies of familiars, many of whom have powerful abilities of their own, and has literally millions of 1ups.

Yet still better than the Maidens.

As much as I like Alurcard, Antediluvian have some real strong conceptual bullshit that Alucard can't quite reach.

But strength wise he should be up there.

Yes he is. But could he tank 3 magical nukes (not even going to factor in the armies of vampires and mages because yes he could kick their asses, nor the sunlight because that's not a weakness he has.), ignoring that his souls would bring him back? An Antediluvian can. And one of 'em combined with the fucking planet.

Basically, I think he's somewhere halfway between Gen 4 and 3. He's not quite as durable and as you said, none of the conceptual mastery of a discipline they get.

Only the Maiden of Secrets. Rest are better than Luna.

All the Maidens are shit, and thus I defy your tyrannous stars.

Without his souls bringing him back? No he couldn't tank that, it is also debatable how many souls he would lose even with that ability.

For all we know it could cost one soul to tank a nuke, half his supply, or have it spread out among them so it doesn't cost any of them; we just don't know.

I don't know where people get this "millions" thing. The only time we're told how many souls he has in him is after he ate Schrodinger and had to burn them off so that quantum effects weren't blurring his identity so much. But that was also after he had eaten everyone killed in the battle for London, inflating the number. Prior to that, he should only have the souls he ate back in his Kazikli Bey days as well as any individuals he might have eaten along the way. When he unleashes his army of familiars, they're all dressed in 17th century garb, suggesting that the amount of souls he's consumed in between then and the modern day is small enough to vanish into the masses. So in his normal mode, when he isn't eating entire modern-day cities, he should a few hundred thousand, a million at most. Wallachia just didn't have that many people in it back then, even accounting for all the Turks he ate, too.

Look, your goddess is a slut, insane, almost a raksha, a slut, violent, and a slut. She sucks.

So what you're saying is that Girlycard is only going to be able to dom me if I let her.

Because I'm already stronger than that. I still might let her.

She's your sire user. Show some respect.

Alucard VS a True Ancestor?

The boat was an aircraft carrier.

No.

When I take that perk that gives you Alucard as free companion and she's there in her girlycard form, near end of jump, all her bags packed, I will look at her and say "NAY!"

Then I will put Police Girl in pod and leave

>slut, insane, almost a raksha, a slut, violent, and a slut.
Yeah, but that's literally me.

True Ancestor for power, Alucard for style (but only if he releases all his seals and goes full Wallachian king again).

Well that's rude.

But user, why not both + Integra?

Exactly! It makes her the perfect companion for a jumper. She even obsesses over her waifu while simultaneously fucking everything that moves.

Why would a jumper want to waifu a reflection of themselves?

Because we're narcissists, too.

>We
Speak for yourself there.

Enjoy your match made in hell, then. Your waifu still a shit.

You a shit!

But I'm not Luna.

Not enough pods and such

But only waifus are shit, is user your waifu?

You don't need a pod for girlycard.

How is the exalted Gaia primordial as a waifu?

I need it for Integra and Police Girl.

And I don't want Girlycard. She sucks

Boring. She doesn't have much character beyond "She can be loving and caring but also harsh and unpredictable because blah blah nature, she created the actual land of Creation with Cytherea after everyone else planned it, and those two were probably lovers. She got seduced by Luna and stolen away, and thus helped the gods rebel against her siblings. She's currently on a quest searching for a way to fix all the problems. "

Also, we know that she didn't pick on Autochton, but also that she thought he was ugly as fuck and couldn't look at him directly.

The average true ancestor probably loses. Arc would win without much effort if she were at 30-100% percent power.

Unclear. We don't hear much about her. What we do know is that she's not around anymore, she spends all her time off in the Beyond (Exalted's term for those other dimensions that are separated from Creation by something other than the Wyld) searching for a "Shining Answer" that will answer the questions of enlightenment. That's actually what the Primordials were doing in the beginning before they made Creation, according to Ink Monkeys. Creation was meant to be a side diversion, a rest stop to relax and unwind in before they went back to journeying through infinity. But it turned out it was way more fun to fuck around with building a universe than to pursue enlightenment, so they wound up staying there. Even though "abandoning the search for enlightenment to fuck around playing god" is how the last world they made fell apart. They learned nothing from Zen-Mu, clearly.

drawbacks center stage, helping heart and lewd learning

grail wars fifth holy grail war
age 19
origins enforcer
perks command seals, one servant, status page, magic circuits, combat magus, self control, academia, useless magic, exorcism, relationship flag, resource acquisition and runes

gear dapper dressing, blade of azoth, shirou's cookbook, false ID, tora-shinai and familiar

companions companion immigration