There is your pump to 1600 Faggots. Close enough for (you) to fuck off

The intel was good, they just delayed it a few hours for reasons you don't need to know. To my supporters, thank you. To the rest; Suck my Dick.. Out.

Saged

Are they gonna let it dump now or should we hold?

Saged

20k by end of day.
CBOE futures are coming in this day.

nice pump old faggot

no really i literally bought the bottom for once. thanks

i forgot to ask, do you buy any chance play with tethers... like a lot of them?

Saged

Hes as lost as we are, some random freak larping as a whale. Baited us yesterday, baited us with bitcoin gold. Everytime he made a call you should do the opposite.

Intel I have is that (((They))) want to push Bitcoin down as far as they can, then when CME opens, they go long and pump it. If they pump it first, then short immediately after CME opens, their head will be on guillotines, and they know it. So, if they push it down first, then go long on open, they look like heroes. then, they have enough political capital they can short the fuck out of it at 20 - 24K. Tank it, go long, wash rinse repeat. Koreans are the fly in the ointment, and just wanted to fuck with ((them))) along the way to show them they dance to their own drummer. Anyone's guess as to who wins, but that is the position of the two camps. DYOR.

oh, its goldman, figures.

mfw he's worse than a deluded linkie.

Checked. Kek is with you. Kek will destroy those green with envy, wishing they were Oldfag. Oldfags detractors just got their sgit pushed in. Just before this thread 404s, 8 will save it so I can savor it every evening by the fire over a glass of chianti.

But he is right all the time while linkies are swimming in their own shit.

Interesting - makes sense.

No it seems to fit.

You off your meds, Samefag? BTG pump was two weeks ago. First night was 50% gain, secong night was 4% loss. The last pump thread I was heavily involved with on here was LTC, which went 100%. Crymoor jpg. Faggot.

And , checked. Thats it. Had to much chianti last night. Tucking myself in. Night Oldfag.

Samefag

no!!!! i follow biztard closely

Not the way this works, Faggot. Ever been beat to death with a bowling pin?

Checked, relieved of the Kek Curse.

Looks like (((they))) dumped on the Koreans, and Koreans came back for more. lol. what a ride.

fuck off you senile shit

>Suck my Dick
present it

btc is the Hillary of coins.
bch is the Trump

Yeah... nah

>Koreans are the fly in the ointment

Is this in any way geopolitical? What with the machine wanting an excuse to pick a fight with the SCO and willing to throw Seoul under the bus?

I'm just wondering why SK is so over-represented.

t. pajeet trying to steal /pol/ memes

> what a ride

Thanks to you, oldfagbiztard. This was all too exciting to miss. History in the making - and I had front row seats and popcorn.

Got some sleep at the very bottom. Never slept better.

> they have enough political capital they can short the fuck out of it at 20 - 24K.

I figured out the first part - that it was a giant setup for a long. Thanks for telling me about the short up there. I'll know what to look out for. That's news to me.

I realized Koreans were really cornered yesterday - but they pulled through fine.

Timing things to the hour is god tier. Even if you were off by 10 hours, it would still be brilliant prediction vs all the "OMG CRASH!" news out there.

And thanks for using a trip - saved my ass like you can't image.

Shit old fag, is there anymore pump? Should i exit alts now?

What’s a good target to sell in case they dump?