USDT

Sigh....

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/default.aspx?filter=grant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this is where this pump is comming from.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Just went all in 2.8 BTC with 15x leverage.

hey dipshit. I've been saying this on Veeky Forums for like two weeks now. They are literally giving all of us a free fucking ride to lambo land.

Everytime BTC starts to go down they just pump the market back up with Tether and start the next bullrun.

We literally cannot lose until they get busted.

Free money my guy. Put in as much into BTC as you can as long as Tether is still actively manipulating the market, and take a percentage of those earnings and put them into promising alts like XMR, ETH, or IOTA.

We can't lose.

source

You tether retards are such brainlets, you do realize that exchanges like gdax bitthumb and bitflyer are trading thousands of dollars higher than bitfinex's price and they actually process fiat not tether and they are usually the ones pumping the price up, how can bitfinex be pumping the price with fake tethers when they are trading at prices way lower than the market

It's so fucking funny you retard think you are geniuses for noticing a correlation between tether issuance and price increases. The only problem is that you have the order of the causation wrong

rekt. bulltrap.

holy fuck. wouldn't anybody take advantage of that arbitrage?

>o w8, four-to-ten hour confirmation for transfer

>tether pumps btc on its own exchange

PUMP IT

>order of causation wrong
everytime tether is printed its a fucking dip

The call that saved crypto

just in time. who would have fucking thought

No thats not why not one does arb with korea and japan cause you have to be a resident and you cant move big amounts of money out the country

>having an equal amount of bitcoin on each exchange and profiting from arbitrage instantly.

>Purchase Tether with USD
>Purchase BTC with Tether on Bitfinex
>Sell BTC for USD on GDAX
>Transfer to bank account
That's how I make my living

Finally. Waited for this to happen
20k by EOY.
Screencap this

fake and gay

omnichest.info/default.aspx?filter=grant

and how long do your transfer times take? what sort of fees are you paying?

Look retards there are less fucking tethers then a fucking billion. Tethers does not even make up 1% of the total crypto supply. It barely effects the price at all.

Idk I don't actually do that. Its just an idea. I've been trying to figure out how to successfully do arbitrage. Yesterday I made 20 bucks trading ETH/NEO between Binance and Bittrex. Its incredibly dangerous though. The price could get away from you while you're in transit, or the coin you aren't holding could moon and you miss it.

fucking larper.

well, your experience is of no help.

oh boy
this was discussed in every tether thread
but here we go again, another retard that thinks market cap equals liquidity
i'm pretty sure there is more tether then actual dollars on all USD exchanges right now

You could do it in theory though. I live in Jew York so they don't let me buy Tether directly. Cashing out of Coinbase takes about 6 days. Most exchanges have a commission of 5 dollars or so. Bitcoin fees are like 15. Coinbase only lets you take out 10k per day if you can't get a higher limit. Once you get things moving you could be profiting a few thousand a day if your bank doesn't mind you moving things around so much.

I BOUGHT THIS COIN AND HAVE BEEN HOLDING FOR 8 MONTHS NOW BUT IT NEVER GOES UP OR DOWN. I HAVE MISSED SO MANY FUCKING MOON MISSIONS BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID COIN. I HATE CRYPTO, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

Seriously though do you not realise they dont print 1 tether every time someone buys one. They print like a million and slowly sell them to individuals. Then they make another batch.

i'm looking at the tether printing address and there were no new tethers issue since 12/2. I'm pretty sure this is fake photoshop job.

I've actually been trying to find a way to do it too. But I'm Canadian and I can only cash out through QuadrigaCX.

So yeah Quadriga is sometimes 20-25% cheaper than the other exchanges. How do I take advantage of this?

Buy from Quadriga, transfer somewhere else but then what, how do I bring that delicious profit back to my bank account

>currency of the future
>needs to be printed in batches like it's made of trees or something, resulting in market inefficiencies

>Inventory control is a meme
step 1, calculate profits
step 2, Check tether reserve
Step 3, deposit a percentage of thoese profits into the tether bank account
Step 4, create tether = to that deposit

Do you think they'll deposit a goddamn dollar everytime someone buys 1 tether

>tether books are always balanced and backed by actual deposits

>tether bank account
you mean exchange owner's personal offshore bank account in Cayman Islands?