This is the next MANA style pump right here

This is the next MANA style pump right here.

INSANELY undervalued. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/7hn22p/intrinsic_value_in_dnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao no

Lmao yes.

This actually has infinitley more long term potential than. MANA. It's uses are pretty much limitless, and will include dividend paying districts in future.

Buy 100k of these now, you will literally be a king in a years time.

meme factory

stinks like desperation in here

Nope, just want to give back to my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis, some of you have given me great tips over the past year. Take it or leave it, and always DYOR

>Nope, just want to give back to my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis

shhhhhh it's ok, everything will be fine

>MANA pumping hard
>DNT logo displayed prominently on their homepage

OP is not wrong, this will pump. Probably won't be today, but it's going to happen.

The logo is a crime against humanity but hopefully they'll change it.

I'm wondering, since it's been literally going up and down since it's listing on Binance, it does seem like it's starting to reach a floor and right now people are accumulating as much coins as possible, a lot of big red graphs which means whales are buying up cheap...

Hmm.
Might be nice.

I wonder if MANA will go back up again in the near future so I can sell at an even greater profit, or if I'll be HODLing.

Still scraped up some DNT though, just in case.

thanks for buying my bags earlier, OP

It's a solid coin, problem is it's also a "bagholder" coin. Pumped massively and then crashed spectacularly, mainly because people don't actually understand what it does. There will be a lot of resistance going up.

Yeah, considering coins are going to be burned too it'll just increase in value.

Meme factory is essentially the same as PEPECASH, which has 3x the market cap of DNT.

The difference being that meme factory is just one of the limitless possibilities that can be achieved through districts, but rare pepes are the sole purposeof PEPECASH.

Sorry but the DNT token is worthless. It allows you vote on districts... who gives a fuck?

But you can purchase with DNT tokens later?

Read this thread and think again:

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/7hn22p/intrinsic_value_in_dnt/

You know what I'll spoonfeed you because you're probably a lazy faggot:

>Also, you'll be able to stake your DNT to earn passive income in districts that have elected to adopt some sort of revenue sharing auxiliary module (ads, fees, sponsored listings etc.)
>That is correct. Though that's something that will be a bottom up emergence within each district, because if we dictated this it would be antithetical to open governance if we enforced fees and redistribution of those fees. but yes it would be possible

The possibilities are pretty much limitless, you will have governance over districts meaning you will have a say in wherever the profits from any revenue generating district go.

Really sounds promising.

this is so cheap, cant hurt to throw some money at it and wait for a year or three

user was right, this coin is priming for a pump right now. Just bought 100k

@ OP you have gotten defensive like 5 times already throughout this shitpost. DNT is a bag of shit. Stop shilling and kindly fuck off.

lmao I don't need to take shit from some redditor who doesn't even know how to use quotes.

Is "getting defensive" supposed to be an insult? Of course when people say things that are objectively wrong I'm going to correct them, live with it.

how are those bags feeling OP?

this will go nowhere without a killer app. What is that app?

I don't hold bags bro I buy dips and make mad profits. This is my latest success.

In the short therm, their affiliation with Decentraland should suffice for a pump.

Long term, who knows, the possibilities are endless.

I actually think OP might be on to something, goys.

looks good to 500 or so, good timing, btc just topped out again

You might have to wait a few days but it will definitely see a chaser pump due to the massive MANA run at some point soon. A x2 is very viable due to the low market cap.

>Be DNT
>Pay Dividends, voting rights
>America labels you an unregistered Security
>Coin dies

>>Pay Dividends,

Nope, that's the beauty of it, districts can individually choose to pay out money to whoever they want, but this isn't an intrinsic part of holding DNT itself, so it's not a security.

To draw a comparison, if someone opened an exchange right now that payed out dividends to people for holding ETH on that exchange, would that make ETH a security?