How would you convince a low to mid-level demon/devil to switch sides and fight for justice and goodness assuming it's...

How would you convince a low to mid-level demon/devil to switch sides and fight for justice and goodness assuming it's your standard Pathfinder/D&D setting?

Promise it autonomy or a better deal than the one it currently has. The problem is that most demons are sadists and the terms of their servitude to a greater demon is "be as sadistic as possible"

Hard to let a dog off the leash that's already off the leash.

Literally impossible, unless you've tricked the demon. From the 5e Player's Handbook, on alignment.

>"Alignment is an essential part of the nature of celestiaIs and fiends. A devil does not choose to be lawful evil, and it doesn't tend toward lawful evil, but rather it is lawful evil in its essence. If it somehow ceased to be lawful evil, it would cease to be a devil"

This, pretty much.

If a celestial falls it becomes a fiend. If a fiend rises it becomes a celestial.

is... that... venom hulk ghost rider... on a fucking trike?

You bet your ass it is.

Ghost Rider is the best series.

and the symbol on his chest is a fucking goat head
if there was a creature to drive fear into the hearts of sinners, this is it.

its beautiful

Simple. Convince it that after the Supreme Evil has been cast down he/she/it can step up and become the new ruler of Hell. Appeal to its self interest.

Needs an origin story addressed. What caused it to be a demon? Was it a mortal dragged by trickery into the abyss and re-emerge as a demon? Is his torment over his wife's (presumed) betrayel hundreds of years ago, a bargain stroke with the devil for his soul, or was he just born a demon and hates all mortals or some shit?

Then find the chink in the armor. Prove his wife remained loyal, or that the devil was dishonest in his contract and find a legal loophole, that his master doesn't deserve loyalty and he should rebel. Prove that mortals do not deserve contempt but rather have aspects worthy of being adopted. Maybe redeem the demon using a mcguffin being/artifact, basking it in holy light that touches its soul. Or chain it to a wall and torture it with fluffy bunnies. Then it reincarnates as a celestial.

That whole issue was a hoot

...is that a Ghost Rider crossover with U.S 1?

Mind Control.

>U.S 1
Fuck, now I'm searching for a dl of the series

U.S 1 is amazing. It's one of those wonderful times like ROM when Marvel went 'No, we are going to take this toy tie in (In this case, slot car racing) and do something with real effort'.

Where ROM was fantastic from a dramatic standpoint, U.S 1 is pure madness in the best ways.

Getting laid seems to do the trick.

Jesus christ I never realized until now those look like platform boots.

Although I suppose hooves would clash with the bug aesthetic of Sparda's design.

>standard Pathfinder/D&D setting
This isn;t a thing.

That's beautiful

heven, hell can find a good drink ether place. Why not switch sides to help extend this fight for as long as possible so we can keep enjoying those fun things humans do

>Every time

>Hey yo demon senpai, check this out. I know a sorcerer who knew some warlocks who knew some demons who said you were WACK.

We then proceed to beat up demons who said my demon was wack. This is not a permanent solution. I assume that I will be fighting my demon comrade in the end because he would still be evil.

Also because he probably is wack.

Looks more like Smokey and The Bandit.

IS THAT GHOST RIDER LEMMY

Jason Aaron's Ghostrider

>Seeds: 0
>Leechers: 0

I meant U.S. 1, but thanks

...Is that the Hulk, who is also Venom, who is also Ghost Rider?

Somebody inject him with X-men genes, give him Mjolnir and build him an Iron Man suit.

Red Hulk, actually. Don't worry, he got the stuffing beaten out of him shortly thereafter.

This. Most stories of redemption revolve around finding love, usually with a weak but pure and kind type of person.