Anyone here so comfy it feels like it's too easy ?

Anyone here so comfy it feels like it's too easy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
sitetalk-unaico.mlm-scam.info/unaico-scam.php
sitetalk-itel.blogspot.co.za/2012/05/sitetalk-unaico-itel-fraudsters.html
eck4idiots.wordpress.com/tag/rune-evensen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strapped in with 25k COSS, just waiting for USD/Altcoin pairs in Q1 2018
Most comfy hold of my entire life, if it ever touches 5c again i'm doubling my stack to 50k.

where do i buy this?

Coss.io?

Fiat pairs are waiting for regulators. If you bought just for this, you will be disappointed because that could take many months for approval.

Coss.io or etherdelta

Bridgecoin is better.

500k COSS. Never been comfier in my life. Once fiat gateways are approved by the extremely crypto/business friendly Singapore government, we are set. Exchange volume is already slowly growing.

Yeah, i don't expect it to happen until march at the earliest, but that is no problem for me
The first volume competition is starting soon, for Datum i think

Honestly, the part that brings me the most confidence is the fact that they dont even have a functioning API yet
No trading bots on the exchange right now, all volume is 100% human.
There is INSANE potential for arbitrage on COSS, just look at some of the deltas for pairs. Its mindblowing

Once people can use bots, the volume should easily be 2m+ daily, potentially much more.

I'm expecting at least a 2x from the current price in the coming days

400k stack here

Do you fags even research what you throw your BTC/ETH at?
behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
sitetalk-unaico.mlm-scam.info/unaico-scam.php
sitetalk-itel.blogspot.co.za/2012/05/sitetalk-unaico-itel-fraudsters.html
eck4idiots.wordpress.com/tag/rune-evensen/
Get out while you can or get ready for JUST deserts

Delusional idiots.

Rune keeps delaying deadlines. His team is incompetent as fuck, because they can't fix the 24hr highlow, nor the %change, nor placing orders, nor fcking withdrawals or deposits.

This shit is broken from the start. They can try to polish this turd as much as they can. But it will never work with high volume.

>p-please sell at the bottom! I'm totally looking out for your best interests, user.

Their crappy website interface caused me to deposit BTC to the bch wallet instead.

I'm feeling pretty fucking pissed off right now.

REKT. You're out.

Everyone take a look at this FUCKING IDIOT LOL. Can you not read?

Hahahahah. You deserved it. How much you lost and when will be see another angry post on their subreddit?

Lol, it's a big scam u fucks get out b4 u rek urself

Anyone here already recieved weekly dividends? If so please post a screen of it to show unbelievers. :3

how many people in this thread are indian?
be honest

one look at the website and im like NOPE
if i wanted to buy an asian exchange token i would have bought qash

>one look
>makes permanent decision

Veeky Forums

im pretty comfy, thanks for asking senpai.

Payouts aren't worth mentioning at the moment. I think I got 1.6$ or so from having 80K COSS.

However should volume reach 20M, I'll have a tasty 160$ weekly payout from my ~5k investment.

Once fiat gateway is open, 20 million is probably low too.

so fucking COMFY

Yes. What I'm trying to do is make people realize that even with a very low volume (20MM), the yearly return for buying now will be massive.

COSS succeeds and volume goes to 150MM? 3000 % yearly returns, not taking compunding into consideration.

This is the point. I just put 1K $ in this coin which is only 1% of my portfolio. If its a scam. Well fine.... but if this shit is really making it i will be rich.