>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Can Mushoku Tensei's All-Seeing Eye be used like the clairvoyance or x-ray eye at a lower cost? For example, would I be able to merely peer around the next two corners at all? If I could, would it cost me the same as "scouring the world"?

Yes, Yes, No.

Probably not.

I assume you can use it the same as the clairvoyance and x-ray eyes but the cost would be higher.

Are there any magic systems that can mass-summon groups of humans from another reality?

I'm asking because I want a relatively quick, reliable, and safe way to "evacuate" the populations of certain jumps post-spark.

Rick and Morty should be along the lines of what you need, but your going to need to do more work than any Rick has ever been willing to do.

Sounds like you want to spam something like D&D's Gate spell?

The Spark itself may be your answer there, Planeswalkers are kinda great at summoning spells.

I think your best bet would be time travel. Just jump back whenever you need to get the next group. The door maker power/machine from Worm is pretty good for massive amounts of portals.

I'm redoing my Pokémon build when I stop and think, if these creatures are sentient and capable of conversation does this count as slavery?

I have only played the games up to Gen III and haven't watched the anime (parents didn't believe in cable) so I was always under the impression they were at most dog or dolphin intelligence.

Think I'm just going to rescue abandoned and mistreated Pokemon from now on. If they actually want to battle then we could I guess.

Also, trainer battles seem more like dog fighting then it did as a kid. I wouldn't want to have my do fight until it's too injured to go on.

>Hugs Blaziken

So Jumpers. Do you play fair?

I seem to remember that pokemon are nearly all massive bloodknights (i.e. they love fighting), being added as a note after the first game or two to help tone down the fridge horror.

Are we talking of mass teleport or would open enough gates suffice?

For the latter you have the Gate spell in D&D and Overlord, use Dark Wisdom and Conjoined Conjures to make it more spammeable.

Rick and Morty portals, Doormaker's portals and Dimensional Breach Controller's portals should also work.

If we are talking about the former, I don't think that there is any specific power that does it. Sure, sufficient super-science combined with Rick and Morty's technology should be able to do it with not too much effort.

The Entities from Worm have a few shards that could do it working together, so if you were to combine Strider's shard with Doormaker's, you should be able to do the trick.

Well that helps my conscience.

I think them being blood knights makes it more horrifying though.

This is actually canon by the way. The trainer / pokemon dynamic is closer to coach/boxer than cockfighting.
They actively seek out trainers in the wild because they know they get stronger faster with a coach than trying to train on their own. The only reason you have to fight them to get them to join your team is who wants a coach who couldn't beat you?
That's also why they're disobedient to those they've been traded to if they don't have enough badges: "Psssh, I'm not taking orders from you, I know way more about what i'm doing than you do, greenhorn. Come back when you're actually qualified and you might have my respect."

I...don't get this notion.
Later on in the series it defines why this is so ingrained in society.
If this is such a problem why has it not been depated or discussed in any meaningful way between humans and pokemon.

Not only that gen 4 really nailed why pokemon act the way they do. They LIKE battling with trainers. They grow far stronger faster than normal with a trainer than with a human. A wild pokemon can go its whole life without ever evolving but with a trainer it could be as short of a week and they're fully evolved and far more powerful than that. Wild pokemon get MAD jealous of trained pokemon because of this.

Trained pokemon are inherently BETTER than wild ones. Trained ones can eventually take on legendaries if they work hard enough.

And often times some pokemon just like travelling and bonding with their owners.

Also the Sapience/sentience thing seems to fluctuate wildly from species to species often down to an individual level. Some pokemon are just more aware than others. And that might tie into them interacting with humans more often too. But that might just be speculation on my part.

Even Mr. Mime, Mew and Jigglypuff?

It's not like the trainer could /make/ them do anything. Its all cooperation. You can barely tame a lion. A lion with Marvel-tier superpowers including a built in flamethrower? Good luck.

especially jigglypuff

Did it attack you in the wild grass/ocean/cave? Yes? It wants to see if you're worthy to train it, and if you are, whether you'll take it on. Period.

It wouldn't have done so otherwise it would have just hung back out of sight like animals normally do in the wild.

So victory cry doesn't happen at end of battle, it just happens only while in battle. Gotcha

So could an Anondite just learn Ben 10 magic eventually, or any jumper with out of jump magic, if they tried real hard and had proper books?

What I am asking: can you just learn Ben 10 magic without buying the perk?

This is part of why N was seen as a nut by everybody. Because he was raised as a pawn in a take over the world scheme and had only met abused pokemon, he assumed all trainers were abusers and demanded they release their "captives."
But in 99% of cases, neither of the two wanted to seperate.

So... Is Anondite a race perk or is it just a perk?

I mean, do I lose the Human Discounts if I take it?

>Later on in the series
>Gen 4
Like I said, my knowledge is limited to Pokemon gameboy up to Ruby, pretty much all they say is "Here's a Pokemon, catch some more!"

>closer to coach/boxer than cockfighting
Funny because my Hitmonchan was named Rocky.

Aaaaand I just noticed that if you take Jumpinatrix, then any companion you imported also gets it... And the additional
CP. considering the Vilgax part, it allows for... Holy shit

I think you don't lose it, because Anondites are not DNA based and any species can actually be an Anondite in the biological shell of the chosen species.

The bigger question is: if I choose Zz'Skayr drawback and am human or different type of Alien, do I become odd hybrid, is it a form I can take on or what

I mean, you can see hints of it in the original anime. It just was never explicitly stated.

Maybe the Zz'Skayr drawback is like the plumber kids who were experimented on to become half alien? Like you were implanted with his dna. So some kind of weird hybrid I guess or you could just say that it's like the heat blast kid and you can change between forms. I'm wondering about being an alien and a tennyson, do you get a disguise or something? Just wondering how they'd explain you being a To'kustar.

Simple.

You're a big girl

Odd part happens if you go Anodite and take Zz'Skayr.

Zz'Skayr's race is effectively a Blank/Pariah from 40k, due to having no mana... Except they are less un-soul and just undetectable. Anodite's are just mana in chosen shape so they are actually close to Daemons for sake of this analogy.

If you have both of these, if I remember Paradox right, you are a undetectable user of mana.

You are the scariest thing that Anodite ever seen

Be a To'kustar/Anodite/Ectonurite hybrid. To the Anodites you'd be a horrifying eldritch abomination that roams the stars. And that's without out of jump abilities.

Take more drawbacks to be either Osmonian, Lightbringer or just use magic

I don't think so which is why its a perk not a race. You are specifically a human descendant from an Anondite. Not a Anondite proper. So you should still be human for discount purposes.

Also it would be stupid if you couldn't at least get a discount for magic and Anondite, considering most are going to take them as a packaged deal.

What happens if you take troll perks as a human in SBURB?

>Not only that gen 4 really nailed why pokemon act the way they do.
Gen 4 honestly brought more questions than it did answers.

Like the pokemon/human marriages.

I think the answer was that you'd be some kind of mutant fluke of ectobiology.

They work as advertised, and you're probably a weird mutant human.

>pokemon/human marriages.
What?

I wish to hear your stories of war jumpers. Whether its you leading an army of magic and monsters to those of fleets hunting each other in a field of stars. What wars have you brought jumper?

Gen 4 says that humans and pokemon used to be the same. In the Japanese version, they say that humans and pokemon even used to get married to each other. English version censored it to eating at the same table.

So pokephillia is canon.

Don't want to step on any toes, but I cleaned up the B5 jump to make it a little easier to read and to fix a couple of glaring typos or grammar things (artefact instead of artifact). Not really sure some of the perks shouldn't be in the artifact section. This could really use some clarification notes and some review, but I understand the Jumpmaker is long gone.

>When you realize that just by jumping most Jumpers are mountain-sized singing robotic furry vampire skeletal dragons

In one of the games it said humans were once considered indistinguishable from pokemon and they had interspecies marriages. It came up before in the thread but humans in the pokeverse can be considered more human shaped pokemon than actually human. And unfortunately this may mean that "humans" in the pokeverse lay eggs. If you look deeper into the pokeverse there are horrifying implications.

Go away

>humans lay eggs

And they still don't know where these come from

And those are some of younger jumpers.

War... has changed.

I doubt they lay eggs really.

>Don't want to step on any toes
>Break the most fundamental rule of never altering anyone elses jump without permission.
Bull.

War never changes.

The aliens arrived in XCOM only to face something even more alien than themselves. Predicted and countered with every move, they were ill-equipped to face the greatest genius on Earth and the creations I brought forth.

Likewise, Sauron's army was ill-equipped to face a warrior capable of slicing through their ranks with speed and grace unmatched, and were further incapable of harming me when I unleashed my mountain ranged size dragon form upon them.

But by far the greatest war was the one in the stars of Warhammer 40K. Bringing the full might of my Asgerd ACU and the technology of nearly countless worlds I waged a massive war against all sides and consumed every soul I could.

I find funny that as a Jumper you get the chance to go to a tea party with great old ones

How?

>youtube jump

Humans: The Lazy Pokemon.

Humans do more than any other mon.

They barely fight for themselves, though, despite having near pokemon-level abilities.

We know for a fact that humans can:

Gain psychic powers equivalent to pokemon level.
Manipulate Aura exactly like a pokemon.
Train martial arts to the point where they can spar with Fighting types.
Learn magic and curses like a ghost type.

All of this has been shown in the games to some degree (and even more in the anime.), yet most humans run around acting useless and powerless out of being too lazy to train these innate powers.

Coincidentally, the above set of powers is why I think humans would probably be Psychic/Fighting types.

doesn't matter. crap jump is still crap.

Jumpers, What do you use for 360 degree awareness? If your eyes and ears are taken out, do you have a backup?

Oh yeah. There was this one episode where Ash got turned into Pikachu and got turned back in the next episode.

Not off screen. At the start of next episode

Why is it crap?

I'm an Earthbender, so I have tremor sense. Not perfect, but it's pretty good when you've mastered it.

I'm sure I've picked up vibration sense from elsewhere to cover things in the air, but I can't remember right now.

There are also Mediums and Hex Maniacs in the games.

I also sorta remember the dancers/mikos from SS/HG doing some spiritual mumbo jumbo.

It's not unusual for psychic types to use some ghost type abilities, so it'd fit with the theory of being fighting/psychic still.

Doesn't the Auspex power from WoD Vampires grant 360 awareness at a certain level. There's one in Strike Witches that gives you like 1 km area awareness.

Get fucked dark types.

Justice always prevails against villainy.

A jumper could try to seek out Darkrai who cursed him.

And beat him with his fists

discounts on x50cp items. bad balance. screwy prices. perks that aren't perks. items that aren't items. ignores all the alien races. pratically incomprehensible perk descriptions. doesn't explain if the tk upgrade changes tp to tk or gives both. almost no cheap perks. drop-ins get 900 cp of perks free. only lurkers can be thieves.

I led armies of demons made from my blood against both the hordes of Grimm and the Hunters and Huntresses. I of course, created several boss monsters and champions to crush my enemies. A Yamato No Orochi that fought he Grimm Dragon, an insanely durable minotaur that gave RWBY a hard time, and more. I myself wielded the full power of the Master Crown, unleashing dark magic and natural disasters upon my enemies. I'm pretty sure I managed to steal a spot for myself as one of, if not THE, Big Bad(s).

But those kinds of humans are all over the place there. Especially in the gyms where they group up and all trainers seem to pick up minor nonphysical traits from their mons.

Fuck misty could hold her breath under water for ages and brock was tough as hell
Also zap resistant ash.

I had a thought.

In Ben 10, companions can get drawbacks. Can they get the Zz'Skayr one?

Can two people potentially have it?

Those people are the standouts, though. Most people don't actively go around adventuring or hanging around at a gym. Most people have a pokemon, but they live relatively normal lives and the pokemon is more like a house pet. A lot of wasted potential there, except those folks like Bill and other scientists who are using their brain power.

He could, but Darkrai is a legendary so good luck.

There are multiple Darkrais. Ash even fought a guy who had one in anime in League

Ah yes, Tobias I think it was. He also had a Latias as well, I believe.

FUCK THAT GUY.

Well yeah, a lot of legendaries have multiple members. The Latis, Lugia, Heatran. Chances are that most legendaries are just really rare species, only the ones that are basically gods would exist as a single individual.

Does that mean there's multiple Palkias & Dialgas?

Is a power ring just technology, and vulnerable to Magic Must Defeat Magic, or supernatural, and vulnerable to Imagine Breaker?

>only the ones that are basically gods would exist as a single individual.

>only the ones that are basically gods would exist as a single individual
Yeah Fist, those gods of time and space, there's definitely more of them. God damn you're retarded.

it's technology

It's more than likely the whole "we don't know where Pokemon eggs cone from" was just a case of the day care people just couldn't be asses to explain the birds and the Beedrills to a ten-ish year old.

There was actually a cutscene is hg/ss from an event arceus, in the shinjoh ruins. It depicted the creation of an egg, and it was kinda trippy.

You mean like that time I ran a company of mercenaries demonised by the authorities and fighting a nihilistic lunatic?

No, not Metal Gear. This was Ragnarok.

Being a child of Loki who breaks fate is a good way to get chased out of Asgard by paranoid einherjar. But for whatever reason, Odin saw something in me worth working with.

And so I ended up running a guerilla army of svartalfs and men who didn't make the cut into Valhalla, performing counterterrorist attacks on Loki's armies and evacuating civlians while Odin worked with me to try and find a way for the gods to escape their fated deaths. Strategies amounted to search and destroy, but with robots followed by sniping anything that survived the intial attack. He taught me about runecraft and sacrifice, I taught him how to fire a black hole gun and pilot a starfighter.

It was a mixed bag in the end. By mastering the Spin, Odin deflected Fenris' jaws long enough for Jibril to fire a Heaven's Strike down his throat. On the other hand, Surt would've destroyed my munitions facilities had Solaire not charged him atop a solar nuke.

Loki slew Heimdell amidst the chaos before turning a stolen killsat on Asgard, only for Elodie to cut his throat with falcons. When I found him he was laughing at how his fortune was so poor he never saw his killer's face, and told me I was truly his son before dying.

I...can't say he was wrong. There was, objectively, a LOT more death and destruction because of my superweapons. It was just focused on the jotun armies. But Freyr, Balder and a dozen other gods as well as a few thousand humans survived Ragnarok to retain the lessons of the old world. Even Thor barely survived after he used Jormungr's corpse as a shield from Surtr's death-blast, though he finally decided to retire from his injuries.

Despite everything, Odin and I were still proud of that day. Even though we both got super, super drunk the very second Andraste's ashes finished healing him.

Honestly, I took Supreme Commander early on. So, most of my battles are basically me spamming murderbots and building fleets in a few hours.

They were later upgraded to magitech murderbots.

Yeah which creates an extra Dialga/Palkia/Giratina (which justifies fist a little but they were alternate universe verisons of a pokemon there's only one of in the main setting), and Cynthia revealed that she's a total retard when she claimed Arceus does that for EVERY pokemon egg.

Just technology. Weird clarketech based on emotional energy technology. But still technology.

For the record, the pokemon that are painted as more or less gods are:

Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mespirit
Azelf
Regigigas (his loneliness is part of his backstory)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Arceus
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde (though it can split itself)

When I'm playing, I'm as fair as I consider appropriate.

When I'm actually trying to get something done, fairness is just another way to maneuver someone into a weaker position.

Apart from all my weird metaphysical perception stuff? Through being a Page of Void, I naturally start identifying myself as everything around me, understanding it to figure out where the part of me that can walk needs to go. When I really need a second pair of eyes, Salt's Blessing lets me assume direct control of nearby souls.

I don't know who.

I don't know why.

But as their creator I never stated the two writeups for home improvement or the RED gauntlet were drive ready, not even for the WIP folder.

I most certainly do not have the google drive account listed as their owner.

Unless they are being put in the WIP folder. Please remove until the integrity of the work is finished.

I tried to remove them from the upload folder myself, but apparently access rights for that folder have changed somehow?

I also checked with my cocreator and they didn't post the home improvement wip either.

Fenris did nothing wrong.

So who decided to go Scyther of D&D in Forgotten Realms?

>RED
As in "Helen Mirren with a machine gun?"
That RED?

Oftentimes it's someone from SB, I'm afraid. Maybe put out the word there too?

Correct. But also the comic base.

Things are still very Work in progress-ish.

>trying to make people post on your shit site