en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Thurel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_L._Salomon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll dump a few more.

This guy looks like putin,
>inb4 rasputin

POst real life BBEGS

keep the hood safe H

tbf if he was in a political campaign in one of my games i'd assume his speeches would fail pretty hard. genuinely quite impressed at how well he reads his audience though.

>police training according to liberals

This dude is such a meme soldier.

"Frankly I enjoyed the war"

If only cops were all Hickok

>Vienna, 1907
>Hotzendorf, head of Austria-Hungary's general staff, sits next to a lady at a party
>shows up at her house demanding they get married
>she is married with 6 children already
>one of his aides comes by later and says he is completely batshit and for national security reasons they need to bang
>Hotzendorf writes 3,000 love letters in an 8 year period to her, each sometimes 60 pages long
>at least a hundred thousand pages of love
>submits his plan to invade Serbia twice a month to the Emperor
>Emperor asks him to stop
>starts submitting his plan to invade Italy
>becomes a field marshal because he's basically the smartest guy in the country and he knows it
>I mean look at his fucking face
>he looks like this in every picture of him
He's the apex predator of That Guys.

Fuck, I had this image of a newpaper clipping about a WW2 veteran saying the war was the best thing to happen to him because he got to ride a motorcycle and kill 3 men but I can't find it
Anyone have that?

That is clearly a black and white photo of Rob Schneider

>basically the smartest guy in the country
Well, he's Austro-Hungarian, so that doesn't really mean a whole lot.

That's Simo Hayha, the world's greatest sniper, who thought scopes were for newfags.

That's because you don't understand politics and shouldn't be running political campaigns.

To be fair most party strategists, political journalists, and professional electoral fortune-tellers don't understand politics anymore either. All it takes is for the rules to change.

Speaking of Austria-Hungary:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_over_Vienna

>mfw you can become a field marshall in Austria purely because your parents aren't brother and sister

>"VIENNESE!
>Learn to know the Italians.
>We are flying over Vienna; we could drop tons of bombs. All we are dropping on you is a greeting of three colors: the three colors of liberty.
>We Italians do not make war on children, on old people, on women.
>We are making war on your government, the enemy of national liberties, on your blind, stubborn, cruel government that can give you neither peace nor bread, and feeds you hatred and illusions.

>VIENNESE!
>You are famous for being intelligent. But why have you put on the Prussian uniform? By now, you see, the whole world has turned against you.
>You want to continue the war? Continue it; it's your suicide. What do you hope for? The decisive victory promised to you by the Prussian generals? Their decisive victory is like the bread of Ukraine: You die waiting for it.
>PEOPLE OF VIENNA, think of your own fates. Wake up!
>LONG LIVE LIBERTY!
>LONG LIVE ITALY!

>LONG LIVE THE ENTENTE!"
;_;7

>submits his plan to invade Serbia twice a month to the Emperor
>Emperor asks him to stop
>starts submitting his plan to invade Italy

Let me invade shit~

>tfw he was educated at your school
feels good man

I mean if we're being fair, its not exactly obvious that the secret was to lie openly and just ignore it whenever someone calls you out.

Adrian Carton de Wiart?

This fucker and his tank company, murder hobos in tanks.
More or less living in their tanks.
Shooting everything down from Infantry to Aicraft.

Basically all the Gurkha's.

>otto carius
>carius
>CARIUS
ULTRA TRIGGERED

For a nation that switched sides at the beginning and only joined the war at all because they wanted venetia, those are big words.
Even bigger when you consider the disaster that was the Isonzo front.
Or the blood bath in the Alps.

>mfw the taliban only sent 30 guys to kill me

>For a nation that switched sides at the beginning
But they didn't. They were in a defensive alliance with Austria and Germany, specifically one where all parties were obligated to aid one another if France declared war on one of them. The moment Germany declared war on France (rather than vice versa) and invaded neutral Belgium, the gig was up.

>and only joined the war at all because they wanted venetia
They'd gotten Venetia in 1866 in the Austro-Prussian war. They joined WW1 for Istria (as well as Albania and Illyria).

>Even bigger when you consider the disaster that was the Isonzo front.
>Or the blood bath in the Alps.
None of which have anything to do with the Italians refusing to bombard non-combatants. They were also right about Prussia/Germany being unable to carry the entire war for their incompetent, falling-apart zombie empire.

Italy did goof up a lot though.
tl;dr: Don't bully the pasta, you dick.

The Battotai and Kirikomitai were sword-wielding groups that fought during the 19th century and WW2 respectively.
Basically, they were a bunch of more or less forced PC that sticked to melee speciality even though the setting is modern with guns.

I aware of who the white death is, Im remarking on how he looks like putin

I accept defeat.

>Rasputin
>Putin
user, the missing beard alone...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Thurel

Years of Service
17 September 1716 – 29 January 1792
(75 years, 4 months)

>In 1945, Rifleman Lachhiman Gurung was stationed in a trench with only two other men when over 200 Japanese soldiers opened fire. Gurung's comrades were severely wounded. As grenades flew in one after another, Gurung tried to throw each one back.
He was successful with the first two, but the third exploded in his right hand. His fingers were blown off and his face, body, and right arm and leg were badly wounded.
As the Japanese stormed the trench, Gurung used his left hand to wield his rifle, defeating 31 enemies and preventing the Japanese from advancing. Gurung survived, and was awarded with a Victoria Cross later that year.

I have an entire folder dedicated to this

"Citizen Riot"

>Season 3 of Lucha Underground begins production

"Hellgate Sentinel"

BAWS, GIT DUWN

jesus fucking chirst
real life barbarian rage

Not to mention that the Austro-Hungarian army was terrible under his leadership.
>lobby to invade serbia for years
>actually get the chance
>cock it up

Carl Gustaf von Rosen.

Volunteered to fly ambulance for the Red Cross during the second Italio-Ethiopian war. Got some mustard gas burns out of it.

When the USSR invaded Finland, so he ought a DC-2, converted it into a bomber, and flew at least one combat mission with it.

WHen Germany invaded Holland he grabbed a KLM DC-3 and flew some government documents over the England. Applied for a job with the RAF, but got turned down on account of his aunt being married to Göring.

Was Hammarsköld's pilot at times during the Congo crisis.

When the Nigerian civil war broke out he started flying humanitarian aid missions into Biafra, despite the NIgerian government most definitely not wanting the Biafrans to receive aid of any kind, meaning flights would tend to be at lawn moving heights.

Upset with the Nigerian government's air strikes against the civilian population, he got some help from French intelligence, bought five MFI-9 planes (available for cheap as the Swedish military had just turned down buying them as trainers, so SAAB wanted to get rid of the demo ones), had a 6x68mm rocket pod attached under each wing, grabbed some comrades, and went after Nigerian air bases. This destroyed various aircraft, including a few Mig-17 and three out of six Nigerian Il-28 bombers. They also used these planes to drop food. SAAB ended up producing a factory amde variant of the plane, the MFI-15 Safari, having a lot of von Rosen's modifications as standard, including the ability to drop food (and I guess whatever else you'd want) from wing mounted hard points.

In the Ogaden war he once again flew humanitarian aid missions, but got killed on the ground during a surprise offensive.

Stat me

Seems like you are right

To be honest, a good chunk of italian problems during the great war were fault of Luigi "If we put artilleries on the frontline they have more range" Cadorna.
They recovered a bit with Diaz.

They do this shit all day. Theysent the prince of england out with the Gurkha's when he was in Afghanistan because the taliban are scared shitless of them.

Wasn't there an anti-tank weapon named after him?

every homeless guy you've ever met

Interesting fact: Von Rosen family sign was the swastika, and from there it spread both to the Nazis in Germany (via Göring) and to the Finnish Air Force (via its first aircraft donated by von Rosen).

>To be honest, a good chunk of italian problems during the great war were fault of Luigi "If we put artilleries on the frontline they have more range" Cadorna.
Is it true that the only reason he did this is because the Romans put their archers in front of their infantry?

Where do you think the fantasy/sci-fi staples of warrior peoples come from?
It's stuff like this.

Another good example of real life barbarian rage would be the viking at stamford bridge. He held beck the entire english army single handed and apparently killed 40 guys. They eventually killed him by floating under the bridge in a barrel and stabbing him in the balls with a spear, which also reaks of being a PC plan.

Fuck...

>40 armed bandits to rape a girl
what?

You mean like about those emails? Or how Hillary being in ill health was just a conspiracy until she collapsed on 9/11? Let's be honest. You're someone who probably thought of himself as intelligent and political, a fashionable academic liberal who understood the strategies of a very cynical game...and then you found out that the rules of your game aren't real, and this triggers your autism, so you REEE as loud as you can and hope the bad orange man goes away. He won't. He could drop out tomorrow and the rules would still be different, and a hundred more Trumps would come out of the woodwork. It is the age of the shitposter and you, my smug little compadre, have found yourself on the wrong side of history.

>40 guys
Get on my level

>talking shit about Napoleon

The recoilless rifle, as well as the SMG, both most likely get their names from the army arsenal/company Karl Gustafs Stads Gevärdsfaktori (absorbed by Bofors some time back), which got its name form the town (once and nowadays called Eskilstuna), which got its name from Karl X Gustav, since he gave the place city privileges. So neither von Rosen, nor the current king Karl XVI Gustaf.

To be fair the giant Russian army steamrolling into his country made it a bit hard.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, do they pay you overtime?

Sure frenchy held off 200 hundred guys but how many did he kill?
The viking stopped 15000 soldiers in their tracks.

Yeah, Carl Gustaf's father was a nazi through and through. At least two of the kids appear to have had very different ideas (Carl and a sister).

I have to check but taking in account that he had almost applied preventive decimation (it was persuaded to "only" flog random soldiers) it may be have sense, in his stupidity.

>Napoleons
>Hitlers
>Trumps

>real life

This is a Man.

Nice home made meme, did your mom put it on the window to cool?

You say this as if it's a good thing

I know this guy, he plays good music.

White death?

utube, ploz

>On July 7, Salomon's aid station was set up only 50 yards behind the forward foxhole line. Fighting was heavy and a major Japanese assault soon overran the perimeter, then the aid station. Salomon was able to kill the enemy that entered the hospital tent and ordered the wounded to be evacuated, while he stayed to cover their withdrawal.

>When an Army team returned to the site days later, Salomon's body was found slumped over a machine gun, with the bodies of 98 enemy troops piled up in front of his position. His body had 76 bullet wounds and many bayonet wounds, up to 24 of which may have been received while he was still alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_L._Salomon

>Greatest sniper
>Killed a bunch of fodder goons in the woods.

Sniping isn't about body count, it's about the target. Which is why learning to be a sniper isn't just learning how to aim your gun, it's about the craft of getting to a position, finding the most important target, and ending them. Simo hayha was impressive, but as a sniper he didn't do anything important. He killed a couple hundred dudes sure, but none of those kills were of any importance.

>that guy builds a charisma tank

Trying to be one of the cool kids by pretending to be a cowardly little shitshirt on Veeky Forums never struck me as a very rewarding exercise.

Even the old battle bard has to resort to being a simple street musician because veterans aren't being supported and appreciated enough in this country.

Hayha had excellent craft.

People are scared of going to the dentist for a good reason.