Imperium is liked only by BITCHES and WHORES

Imperium is liked only by BITCHES and WHORES

>hurr le for the emprah who got R3KT by his own son
>muh humanity fuck yeah because they won against imaginary aliens and are so tenacious just like every single fucking species that didn't go extinct

oh wait I forgot - they didn't ''won'' they can't deal with a bunch of green hools and fucking bugs so now not only they are a bunch of tards who consider standing in the open field like in the middle ages in a setting with tanks, bombs and guns a viable military tactic but a bunch of failures too. And Space Marines are fucking boring and look like SHIT unlike their Chaos counterparts in fact Chaos Marines should be the only marines in the setting.

Emperor is a nigger and a cunt and don't call me racist because only whites can be racist and I'm not white so fuck you.

Racist.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of all these tanks.

Okay, and you're angry because...?

OP is a heretic and a traitor to the Imperium of Man.

>can't deal with the fucking bugs
Here's a challenge. You can pick any type of a harmless bug, then you are locked in a room with enough bugs to crush by their sheer weight. You won't like this.
And yes, you can shit on ANY faction like that.

OP is mad because they are a heretic abhuman with no place in the pure Imperium of Man

Assblasted eldar detected.

How'd that whole "Ynnead" thing go? Badly? Oh well at least all your dead will be placed in the infinity- OH WAIT!

In conclusion crysumoar.

Only low self-esteem fags would play anythingbother than a human army. If you play nids or daemons you're basically a furry.

>tenacious

Oh you're that triggered faggot again. Sorry man, but humans are one of the only species on the entire planet whose primary method of hunting involved following along behind for mile after mile until its prey collapses from exhaustion, then walking up and finishing it off.
We are exceptionally tenacious, no matter how butthurt it makes you.

Either you're RPing and this is very poorly made, or you're really butthurt about imperial fans to the point of making a thread on Veeky Forums about it and then it's just sad.
In both cases, you've caused the deletion of a thread for nothing.
Next time, try to produce some content instead, it makes for a better time for all involved parties.

Necrons here

kys retarded chaos boy

sweats nervously

Found the chaos fag
Grey Knights for life, circle fucker

There's two options here, either
>A) OP is a hilariously assblasted chaos fan boy
>B)OP is a hilariously poor baiter
Either way, pic related

Why not both?

But he's been around, bitching about humans being called "tenacious" before.

>only whites can be racist

Where's a fucking commissar when you need him.

kys you traitorus faggot

its all ultimately pointless anyway because 40k is in this eternal quagmire of no one ever winning and nothing ever happening and things just for ever staying the same for ever

Well now, that isn't very civilized of you.