Is it happening?

is it happening?

Just wait until 2018 bro. It will happen

Walls mean shit

Wait til main net is up and and partnerships are being announced and Sergey hires marketers. $13 by 2019

when it's happening, you'll know

price singularity

>remove 1 super safe order
>Coin crashes

We will all be reborn as we pass through the singularity and all link marines will transform to all pepeballers

It’s nice to see it pass my buy in and see green on there, I have been shilling it to rich people irl

it's going to happen in less than a second, and the instant it does I will stop what Im doing find the nearest hot bitch near me, show her my wallet and inseminate her right then and there. the only problem is the price singularity itself will make me cum hard asf so i have to hold it in to show the bitch that i - fuck this i'm selling now

Question for link marines, do you all hodl or do you sell and buy back to acquire more? I only hodl because every pump I think is moon mission and am nervous I’ll lose my ticket to the moon.

i sold my req yesterday because i fomo'd at a high. I was waiting to break even on it and when i did i put the money into link. I feel liked i got justd. i need this user

Sell that shit.

If there's no news and the green candles are going straight up it's a pump.

gotta hold, my man. if you must day trade, only use 10% of your stack.

>i sold my req yesterday

i hodl like 90% of my stack and only short with the other 10% when it's practically guaranteed

I bought a good chunk of my link during assblaster pump... so I’ve been feeling the losses since then. I thought everyone here was holding only...

I was only hodling until I worked up the courage to day trade it a bit.

My advice would be to start off very very conservatively and spend a lot of time observing how the whole thing works.

Don't go in half cocked bruh, I've made 300 LINKs thanks to the recent pump (been making 10 here 5 there so far) and I really enjoyed it.

Still being very careful and not moving anything unless certain conditions are met, though

11 BTC "wall" lol more like a fence

I see the price slowly inching up as more tidbits get through, small updates to the website etc., until we finally moon big when the real shoe drops.

At this point if you were going to sell you sold and as it gets more attention people are going to buy and hold taking more and more off the market. Unless we get substantial bad news or it takes longer than like march for anything big to happen I don't see the price going down. So get in now or wait for it to drop a few cents but I doubt we'll see sub 20 cents again.

this

Walls are memes created by bots. Once people start selling off. Walls move back.