Which Warhammer Chaos God would run the best D&D campaign?

Which Warhammer Chaos God would run the best D&D campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Heretical_Love
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, it depends on what you're looking for. Khorne would be the best for a murder simulater, Tzeench for intricate plots, Slaanesh has all your Magical Realm needs covered, and I have no idea what Nurgle or the Horned Rat would do.

Malal

Khorne runs a simple hack n slash murderhobo campaign where everyone play barbarians except for Kharn, who plays a war domain cleric cause he's a nice guy like that

Slaanesh runs the most digusting /d/&/d/ campaign you could think of, full of magical realms and roles for anal circumference. Like everything it does, it devolves into an orgy every night

Tzeentch has been watching too much game of thrones so every one of his NPCs are backstabbing just-as-planned shitheads, which would be unplayable expect that every single player is That Guy

Nurgle's games are the best, since he cares about his players enough to put the effort into making the game fun for them and he has all the drinks and snack you can catch gonorrhea from

Nurgle would be stereotypical grognard.

Sign me right up for Slaanesh. .

the horned rat would be a furry campaign with the players all being ratfolk or wererats

the plot is just rehashed Pinky and the Brain episodes

Honestly I think Papa Plague would run super-easy, no-challenge games, with an (un)healthy dose of monty haul.
That said, once you're in his magic realm, you're too complacent to be bored

nurgle would be a non serious game, similar to a father sharing his hobby with his children. there would be drinks and snacks. but the game wouldnt take much thinking or luck.

>super-easy, no-challenge games

Isn't Nurgle about people falling to despair so he can help them?

I imagine his campaigns would be super railroad-y where no matter what you do everything goes horribly wrong right up until his DMPC fixes everything and only then does easymode start.

fuck off Nurgle nobody wants to play D&D with you

No, Nurgle loves everyone. What he would do is run a super fun but very cancerous home brew that winds up turning everybody who plays into 'That Guy' to the tenth power (which he encourages) and then he lets them loose on other DM's campaigns.

>Khorne
Murderhobo simulator, would be pretty comfy.
>Slaanesh
i roll to seduce the guard
>Nurgle
relatively simple, but midway through he'd make everything hard as fuck so he could "help" you as you fall into despair.

Tzeentch a best
>Tzeentch
intricate and deep, but he's the kind of GM to freak the fuck out whenever someone asks a question.

everyone is an edgy antihero blackguard, necromancer or vampire

This thread is heretical and stupid

What kind of games would the Primarchs run?

Slaanesh would slave away for ethereal aeons to craft the perfect game in the perfect world with the perfect system. It would be a transcendent experience in gaming. The players would, of course, fuck it all up.

If pic related is anything to go by, Corax runs Magical Realm

Perty and Dorn both think the other's games suck. They're both ultra-rules as written That DMs.

The lion is known as a killer DM for good reason. His games aren't even murderhobo simulator anymore so much as murderhobo meatgrinder. He also spends a good portion of the session arguing about the rules.

I can see Dorn also being a lowkey /d/M

Slaanesh has chosen their Champion to be the best /d/M ever, and his name is Papa-N.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Heretical_Love

Slaanesh would put effort into it.
Nurgle wouldn't let the plot progress.
Tzeench wouldn't let the players act.
Khorne would just run combat non-stop.

Primarch-wise

Guilliman would be great as long as he had prep-time. A surprise twist could break the campaign.

Russ would do a big epic saga full of monster slaying but any noncombat roles would be laughed out of the room.

Manus would be too powergamey.

RAPE FOR THE RAPE TRAIN!!!

Seriously, this was some good shit back in the day... Quests and ERP should come back to Veeky Forums for this and this alone.

Creed would have the greatest plot twists ever.

Nurgle would put your characters through shit, but would make sure you were having a good time.

You. I like you.