kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1474157329871.pdf
docs.google.com/document/d/1Gix40MqI811n2PqxLgWOKbHZkbJxIOmvgrTzoaNKFRY/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/c4NTf3FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumpers!
Tell me about the time you got a new form and stumbled or even struggled with the changes!

So what's Travelers gate about any who?

>pic related
That was my first time with indoor plumbing. Between that and not being really familiar with 40k lore it made for a rough intro to that setting.

There weren't enough jumps about being in advertising in New York in the 60s.

Now there is one.

Comments and builds please if you got em.

Spyro Dragon form was...weird. It's hard getting used to walking on four paws as opposed to two legs/feet. Thankfully, as Dragons get older, they walk on two legs.

UNTIL LEGEND OF SPYRO, THEN BACK TO FOUR LEGS I WENT.

Absolute Mad Men.

You aren't the real Cool Cats! You're Cooll Cats!

Jumpers, have your companions taken a liking to an alternate form they got from importing, even if it's just for fun or "fun"?

Never really happened to me. I was running standard human bodies for long enough to gain ridiculous levels of adaptability, so that my first nonstandard bodies were a snap to handle.

Not even gonna lie. for as great as some of these perks are I'm tempted to blow all my CP on classic 60s cars that don't break down and don't need gas.

Lower-middle danger levels. It's not the most dangerous place by far, but don't make it your first jump. Danger levels will drop dramatically if you keep Simon and Alin from doing stupid things. Focus on Alin. Simon is willing to admit his mistakes and work to avoid them in the future, Alin will just keep on making them. It gets to the point where he actually manages to overcome the loss of free will that most Incarnations suffer (oh yeah, spoiler: Alin Incarnates. It's super obvious that it's going to happen, though, so I don't care about spoiling it) just because his decision making process is so bad that even having his mind overwritten with pure Virtue can't stop it. The sections in his PoV after he Incarnates are full of the Lights of Elysium shouting into his mind "that is a horrible idea and you are horrible for wanting to do it" after everything he does. It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

Swords.

Non-humans have to learn to treat human form as default.

Ar Tonelico, a couple of Jumps ago, was actually a pretty big change and mess all at once. I /really/ wanted that tower, took a few too many Drawbacks, and had never had a female form before. Well, outside of that one night, but that involved alcohol and magic. So between the Tower exploding around me and all the problems that entailed, I was suddenly dealing with an entirely new form.

I tripped... a lot. I have no idea why. The body was well balanced, but it took me forever to get over the sudden shift in weight distribution. When my Companions weren't putting out fires, they greatly enjoyed teasing me about it.

My Rockman form from FTL was pretty awkward too. At least I wasn't locked into that one, but it took me a while to be comfortable being basically a pile of animated rocks. The number of doors and consoles I destroyed in the process is best left calculated.

Most of my Companions prefer their regular form whenever possible, though one of my remaining Pokemon is the odd ones out. DC, originally a Jolteon, enjoys a hybrid form she created for herself out of Dungeons and Dragons magic.

> Tries to take over the world
> His plans revolve around robots and waifus
I nominate Dr. Goldfoot as a potential jumper.

What would be some good wishes to ask the genie from the Disney princess jump for? Assume that I am on good terms with them and that I intend to free them with my third wish.

They range a lot. Egyptians in particular go from decently powerful street level with a basic animal host to moving pyramids cross continent with a perfect host. Greeks don't get up to quite as much shenaniganry (except the big three with their artifacts of power) but do have the issue that seeing their form completely unveiled kills anything at least partially mortal, the unveiling is fairly telegraphed though, and has to be deliberate, people with immunity to illusions can look at them just fine so long as the God isn't in that particular state, and the gods can't really do anything when in it. Norse are about equal to the Greeks, but have a lot more magic, though they lack the true form trick.

Also keep in mind a God is fairly potent within their domain. Aphrodite has a lot of influence over love and beauty even if she's a terrible combatant, though even there it's more ridiculously social specced character instead of just being able to arbitrarily love getting disemboweled.
Most of the threat is in the Incarnations. Though Ragnarus also has some nasty stuff even for normal Travelers. Be careful because their armaments include stuff like a blade that inflicts massively cursed unhealing wounds. Valinhall has a lot of counters for esoteric stuff but is mostly prominent because they're really good at ganking all the other Travelers because the other Territories don't give much defensive power. Elysia also has some annoying stuff, most notably shields that withstand a lot of force and flat out ignore energy. But all in all you just need some decent survival perks for most of the setting, even Incarnations tend to just be fucktons of the same stuff regular Travelers throw around, though Valinhall's is really nasty because he can run every buff constantly instead of having a time limit like a normal Traveler of Valinhall.

Everything after the word "levels" confused me.

What the fuck is Traveler's gate anyway

Being a Riolu, while not any big deal in terms of function, weirded me out a lot at first because technically I was always naked.
Totally destroyed my nudity taboo by the time my ten years were up, though.

Not that I run around naked or anything all the time, cuz clothes are still pretty, but it's pretty funny when, like, you take a fanservice drawback, and someone cuts out a huge streak in your clothes, and then they start laughing because, "HAHA, NOW YOU'LL BE EMBARRASSED AND I'LL WIN THE FIGHT", and then you respond by punching them in the chin so hard they lift off the floor.

> "Konata, you're naked."
> "Who cares? I won."

Other than that, I was a Gen'Dai in Star Wars, and I took that drawback that rendered me unable to really hold my form together, and I never really got used to that.
It was more an inconvenience for the slavers than it was to me, though.

> "We captured a Gen'Dai!"
> "Cool. What do we do with it?"
> "Uh."

A lot of people wish for Elsa level ice control powers. It's a pretty good wish.
Jafar wished to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world, which is probably limited to the world of Disney, but was sufficient enough to give him magic telekinesis and the power to turn into a giant snake.

madness!

Actually one of the bodies it took the longest to acclimatize to was the synthetic human body I got as a TOA Agent in Biomega.
I was far too cautious early on because I had this idea I was much more fragile than I really was, and the body's capabilities are best used with a certain disregarding of danger.

A wish for immunity to harmful reality warping. So if anyone tries to use reality warping powers on you with the intention of harming you, and they don't have PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER equal to or greater then Disney Genie, then it will fail.

Bananas.

Assuming you're following their rules and you're asking for nothing that'd break Jumpchain rules? Ehhh....

- The best things to ask for are the gifts that'll keep on giving. As such, material possessions are wasteful since there's like twenty different ways to get or make gold, jewelry, food stockpiles, etc. On the other hand, things that perks could technically give you but are rare are good things to wish for. How about being able to give copies of your perks to other people without condition or limit save for those you set? That'd essentially be a far better Sacrificial Bestowment or those two perks from Imaginary Friend, and even better, you save CP in the Shin Megami Tensei jump itself since you already have a better SB. That jump is a CP vampire, so not having to spend CP is something which you'll appreciate.

- Another good thing to wish for is to patch up weaknesses in your build, or if you're going for a long chain, to wish for a powerful ability that makes otherwise useful perks obsolete. How about the grandmother of all learning/training boosters? Your True Immortal stat increases come much faster? Lunar Dial, Scarlet Destiny, or Savant with the serial numbers filed off?

- Increasing the amount of Companions in your slots. That'd be one way to let the Pink Tide accompany you.

- Removal of restrictions and hazards on gaining and using powers and abilities, like Use Any Item but for superpowers, magic systems that only certain bloodlines or species can use, using Pokémon moves as a non-Pokémon, having a Nodos Spirit's full power without being a Nodos Spirit, using the Escafil Device's morphing power for longer than two hours without being stuck as that form, and even benefiting from healing potions as a robot?

- The ability to punch your author? :v

Yeah, Valinhall is the only worthwhile Territory, in the end.

Help, I can't decide between Freya and Ishtar for my parent in Percy Jackson. What powers would I get from each of them?

I like these. I'll probably do both. Well, actually, I already have Winter-aligned Seasonal Magic from Narnia, how does Elsa-level ice magic compare?

And would you happen to know what the limits of the Genie's PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER are?

This, on the other hand, feels really cheesy.

Fantasy setting where all magic is a form of summoning. Sort of. There are these things called Territories, fragments of dead worlds that have been rescued from the void and attached to the current, living world. How this is done is unknown, though implied to be very difficult as only one new one has been made in the past thousand years or so. Anyway, a Traveler is someone who can open gates to the Territories and draw power from them. The simplest is just summoning things from it, but more skilled Travelers learn to invoke the Territories' unique metaphysics to cast more complex spells.

The problem is that if you draw too much power from a Territory, it takes you over. Territories are hungry to live, and will make use of you to invade the real world. It's not a conscious thing, there's nothing directing it, it's just an expression of their nature. So when you Incarnate, you get a huge power boost to your Territory's magic, but lose your free will as you become obsessed with perpetuating the philosophy of your Territory. Naraka wants to punish the wicked, Valinhall wants people to prove their worth, Ragnarus believes that everything should have a price, etc. Further, the Territory leaks into the world through you. It mutates your body to resemble the creatures and landscape of the Territory, and the area around you warps to look like it. Like, if you're the Valinhall Incarnation and you're in a forest, the trees will spontaneously split apart into planks and assemble themselves into a house. Also, if you ever enter your Territory again, you fuse with its essence and can never leave it. So you're not actually a "Traveler" anymore, since you can't travel.

It's not really known, though Jafar himself boasted that with his Genie power he could control the universe. This is most likely boasting, though it is likely that he was at least planetary level.

I took PMD as my second jump and was a quadruped. I was extremely grateful when I got my hands back.

He was still fairly crazy, he just happened to focus on "Elysia is better than everyone else and I must teach that to the masses" instead of the Virtues. And even then his mindset was notably affected whenever he used any Virtue, to the point that he avoided using the ones who kept calling him out on his shit. Most Incarnations tend to keep their general goals, just twisted by their new mindset.
Fairly decent fantasy series. Main protagonist is Simon, a kid who ends up losing both his parents to Travelers and manages to get a Valinhall Traveler to induct him into that Territory. There's also Alin, the first Elysia Traveler in ages, and some girl whose name I can't remember who is a princess of the empire and was doing a deep cover assignment in the hometown of the other two protagonists. Plot is kicked off by a very botched attempt to get sacrifices for the murder trees from the home town, long story short the village goes into rebellion because some dickbag of an Endross traveler decided to escalate instead of letting things resolve diplomatically. In addition to the Empire there's Enoch, a city state on the borders of the Empire which is busy trying to free the Incarnations from the murder trees because they really hate the empire and want everything to burn. Simon and Alin cooperate with them for awhile before realizing the Empire has a point. Eventually things are resolved by shoving the Incarnations into their Territories, which has the issue that other Incarnations will arise over time but unless they have some grand goal to accomplish they tend to just go into their Territory anyway.

If you want to read it it's available from Amazon's kindle subscription service and takes far less than the month of the free trial to finish.

What are you selling?

>Thinking about choosing Ishtar
>The goddess who takes all of Aphrodite's negative traits and magnifies them by 10.
>Is also bloodthirsty and violent and loves murder.
>Forces women to prostitute themselves at her temple.

The ability to warp reality on at least a city-wide scale with a couple of caveats, up to and including the creation of life from nothing. This is just the feats that you see in the movies and Genie's full power is likely much greater than that. He could probably easily control the world if he wanted to, at least based on Jafar's boasting.

Used to have my jumper make his fortunes by creating ridiculous artifacts and doing the shop that wasn't there yesterday schtick. Just happens to be this was what my name was when I started making Percy Jackson and felt it better to keep a stable name now that I'm a jumpmaker. The reason for the trip back in the day was to make it relatively clear who I was despite the name changes to reflect my jumper.

Just in case Professor Paradox gets on tonight.

>He was still fairly crazy, he just happened to focus on "Elysia is better than everyone else and I must teach that to the masses" instead of the Virtues. And even then his mindset was notably affected whenever he used any Virtue, to the point that he avoided using the ones who kept calling him out on his shit. Most Incarnations tend to keep their general goals, just twisted by their new mindset.
My point is that he was really good at avoiding the Lights' influence on him and just doing what he wanted to. Sooner or later, every last Light called him out on his shit, because he wasn't acting virtuously at all. Even Gold, the Light that agreed with him the most, had some nasty things to say at times. Incarnation had less of an effect on his decision-making process than it did to anyone else whose mind we've seen pre- and post-Incarnation.

>Can't remember a protagonist's name
She must be REALLY important.

...don't you still have access to alt forms?

She is, actually. I don't know why Merchant can't remember her name. It's Leah.

Elsa's not great at direct combat magic, but absolutely amazing in structural and even conceptual bullshit.
The plot of the movie mostly consists of her accidentally freezing the entire kingdom under an eternal winter. She runs off into the mountains to exile herself, but her powers are strong enough that the rest of the kingdom is still covered in snow. Up in the mountains she constructs a very nice looking castle for herself made entirely of ice in a matter of minutes, and even makes some clothes out of ice to go with it. She can also make living, sapient snowmen that can be large enough to fight off ogres.

On the conceptual bullshit angle, she accidentally freezes her sister's heart, which gradually drops her temperature over time until she turns into a statue of ice -- the curse can only be broken by true love (ie, "warming her heart").
She can also apparently freeze someone's thoughts to the same effect, which happens in the prologue of the movie, but it's fought off by just removing the memory related to the attack.

Combat-wise, Elsa's not great, since she seems to just throw ice blasts at people. But, Elsa's not really much of a fighter, she's built up more like a tragic figure, so it's entirely possible she's just bad at it because SHE's bad at it. A sufficiently minded jumper might do better.

Elsa's powers are tied to her emotions and tend to go haywire if she freaks out, so you should probably also word your wish so you can control them easier.

What's her territory?

I wonder if you could just wish to have powers like those of Genie without any of the drawbacks.

I mean Jafar did it. He just worded his wish really poorly.

Speaking of Paradox.

If we take Anodite and Zz'Skayr drawback, can we use mana but have that Ectonurite trait that makes it so we can't be sensed by mans users?

And if I take that drawback as a human, am I effectively a hybrid of sorts?

Oh yeah.

Companions also get the cp from mandatory Jumpinatrix drawback they get if jumper picks it, considering they can choose drawbacks?

She has two. Her natural Territory is Lirial, the information-gathering Territory, but as Damascan royalty she also gets access to Ragnarus. She doesn't use it much, though, finds the whole "sacrifices for power" thing a bit unpleasant. Part of her character arc is coming to accept that and be more willing to pay the price for power if it's necessary.

Huh. Then why does Lirial seem to be so barebones and weak compared to Elysia and Valinhall?

I...don't think so? Not sure. It seems being tied to a lamp/forced to grant wishes provides a massive power boost. Jafar stomps a free Genie in Return of Jafar. You'd probably get post-movie levels of power, which while impressive is not all that powerful in comparison to his former god-like abilities.

Because Elysia is the master Territory of the original ten and is more powerful so it can keep them in line, and Valinhall is a recently-created Territory made with the intent of "fuck those Traveler guys", so Valin put a lot of effort into refining its weapons. Lirial is still pretty good for information gathering and communications, though, things which are rather lacking in a medieval fantasy setting. It's not so impressive to someone with things like camera drones or radios, but in-context it's quite useful.

It's more that it's specifically built to exploit the weaknesses of normal Travelers. It has some nice tricks but is severely lacking in utility compared to the others and it's possible to get the physical stuff elsewhere. Still has some nice stuff, but the others are more versatile and can do persistent effects like summons.
Ishtar would get you fairly standard charisma, charmspeak, and appearance stuff, but also strength in battle, with a further ridiculous boost against former lovers or allies, and control of animals, with lions being especially quick to respond to your commands and becoming a lot stronger in your presence.

Freyja meanwhile instead of the command of all animals and boost against former lovers would be slightly stronger baseline, can order ghosts around, and get shapeshifting and some instinct for Alf Sedir a magic based around balance, healing, and peace.

Lacking a bit of flair. Could probably use some big mythical ability but can't think of one right now. Feel free to improvise one if you wish.

What would being a demigod of Chernabog get me, if he's a valid deity?

That doesn't really excuse how little focus it gets, though.

Honestly, it's frustrating hearing about these big three territories after reading the ones the jump gives us, since they don't seem to be even remotely useful at anything. Lirial, for example, is rendered wasted effort by simple modern technology we all have access to, like you said.

You don't understand!

So how tough are Danmachi gods at full power?

I want to flaunt my jumper powers and win

You will regret this.

?

Here:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1474157329871.pdf

Why?

Well, Lirial actually does have a fair amount of focus in the books, because Leah uses it so much. But I get what you're saying. If it's any consolation, anyone can learn to be Valinhall, it's unique in that Travelers from it are trained instead of born. If you take the drawback that makes you have to follow Simon around, you're guaranteed to learn it. Also, Ragnarus itself isn't that great. It's the Crimson Vault, it grants no powers of its own and just allows its Travelers to take the magic items from it at will. If you could get into it (such as by using a gatecrawler, a device that every Territory offers and allows you to rip open portals to others) you could raid it and get everything from it.

Do you ever hunt the most dangerous game?

...what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, but it takes any of the interest out of just about everything else from the setting, so it kinda... deflates the place.

I suppose. For me the thought of exploring the Territories is more fun than the powers you can get from them, though, so I'm fine if the Territory I roll isn't particularly strong. So long as there are cool things to see there, I'm alright.

Have a new Jump for you guys to check out before posting: Cosmos Spacetime Odyssey.
docs.google.com/document/d/1Gix40MqI811n2PqxLgWOKbHZkbJxIOmvgrTzoaNKFRY/edit?usp=sharing

...fuck.

Errata 1:

Type: Permanent (Step 2); Reflexive (Step 9)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Counterattack, Obvious, Stackable
Duration: Permanent

"As a passive effective, this Charm adds the Native keyword to all of the Exalt's Charms which have the same origin as this one. At Essence 3, this Charm automatically upgrades to not only make the Exalt's Charms unlearnable by externally achieved means, but also imposes a penalty of (Exalt's Essence) on any attempt to study the Charm in any way by subtly redirect all existence at the inquisitive party"

...cunnning, but valid. Hey, that's what successor Charms are for.

EMPTY SOLACE ACHIEVEMENT

Cost: -, Mins: Essence 2
Type: Permanent; Keywords: Chicanery-NO
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: MALIGNANT TRESSPASS EXCISION

This Charm automatically upgrades its' prerequisite by applying the Chicanery-No keyword to any Charms that it is a prerequisite of or that are a prerequisite for it.

Keyword-CHICANERY-NO: Whenever an effect that bypasses the normal progression of training times to acquire the Charm is activated, the same obscure snarls of Primordial law that allow botches to be transfered from broken Fiend-Eclipse oaths are distorted even further. The offending party's effect not only fails so utterly and completely they endure an external penalty of (Exalt's Essence) for until the sun rises again, but at the Storyteller's discretion they either lose a dot of Willpower, gain a botch to their next action, gain a point of Limit or lose a Virtue dot depending on the specifics of their attempt.

At Essence 4, this Charm may be repurchased for the Exalt to choose exactly which effect afflicts them.

I think that would fall under yet another expansion Charm to give the hypothetical Chosen of Me an escape clause when they WANT to transfer Charms, actually. Which would hurt. A lot. I'm envisioning what happened to Lordgenome right before he turned traitor.

Lirial does have the advantage of nearly unbreakable crystal, that they can call up out of the ground to impale their foes. Though instead of pushing through something it puts it into stasis, meaning they're stuck in place unless the hack the body part you hit off. Has some other information and preservation stuff, as well as where Gates go to being based on the cycle of its moons, sometimes allowing ridiculous fast travel if you're up for the calculations. The information crystals also have the advantage of being far less intrusive and harder to detect than most modern tech, though most divination effects have the same advantage. Finally it's full of weird crystal devices, which are fairly versatile within the themes of gathering information and/or preserving things. If nothing else there's a crystal every Traveler has that acts as storage for their life energy which is then supposed to be used for Lirial stuff, but serves as a decent capacitor for other jumps.
Took notes on the available Territories, a bit spotty but intended to give an idea of what particular Territories can do: pastebin.com/c4NTf3FA
She is, I'm just bad at names and no longer have access to the books.
Would have to do research on him, will try and get it done come morning. You mean the Disney one or the original God?
A lot of Ragnarus stuff is really risky to use, it's the sort of thing that would get decried as a trap opinion. Meanwhile Elysia is just plain much better than the other Territories except Valinhall.

You're missing some of the items and such you could find in Lirial.

This is an odd idea, but one that I approve of. I don't really have an opportunity to look at it right now, but I look forward to doing so later.

This is worth significantly more than 200 CP.

>The Literature [200 Scientist]: A subscription to every scientific journal found in this world… and (once this jump is over) any world you’ve ever visited, with new subscriptions being added to the list with each new world. They are (thankfully), auto-indexed, available in digital and paper copies, and take up no more room than a small bookcase. They always reflect the current state of scientific advancement in each world, up to the moment you leave / left that world.
>They always reflect the current state of scientific advancement in each world, up to the moment you leave / left that world.

>I /really/ wanted that tower, took a few too many Drawbacks, and had never had a female form before.
Wait. What? I was under the impression your jumper was female.

I've got a question concerning that as well.
What abilities would a demigod of Quetzalcoatl have?

They'll just make a counter for that. The first rule of Exalted is Solars win after all.

The original god, though if you have the time the Disney one would be interesting as well.

Heh, really? Nope. My main chain Jumper is based on myself. Male all the way until Jump 27, then right back again.

I wish I could say this is the first time I've been mistaken for a female online, but it has not.

The ability to be taken seriously despite looking stupid.

It might be because you always post art of females.

The issue is that there are no examples of that in the manga as far as I am aware. So nobody knows.

I am sure they are stronger at full power than strongest adventurer. But other that that? Dunno.

And Danmachi wiki is a fucking mess

It's the name, Yorokonde seems feminine.

>My main chain Jumper is based on myself. Male all the way until Jump 27, then right back again.
Man, I woulda lost some serious cash on that one.

Yeah, dropped the ball there, fixing it up now.

I also thought you were a woman.

Actually Teaching from Assassination classroom allows you to teach groups of students any ability you have.

>I first thought Yoro was a guy
>Then I thought Yoro was a girl because of the pics and name
>He was actually a guy all along
Well I feel stupid.

Yeah, pretty sure most of that is bullshit beyond the ability of any genie to do.

Understandable, though I post mostly art of females because that's what I tend to save.
That and there's not a ton of male art online that's tasteful enough for me to hang on to.

Really? Huh.

Bonus points for a cursing Alan Rickman and making me laugh.

I'm beginning to feel like I destroyed something innocent and precious. Insert evil laughter here.

Wait, seriously?

How high powered is the setting?

Yes, it seems like if there had been a poll, most of the thread had you pegged as female.

>most of the thread had you pegged as female
>pegged as female

I want to endorse it. Getting to do my own Cosmos show would be awesome. But it offers a lot of things that just aren't justified for the concept. So many very powerful science perks that require little effort or danger to attain. I mean, one of the backgrounds is "guy watching Cosmos". There needs to be something opposing us, so that we can have earned our science.

Why would you believe it to be worth more? And how much more are we talking about?

I'm off to bed. Will get him and Chernabog done come morning.

Ah well. Such is the hilarity of life. If it makes everyone feel a little better, my Jump Coordinator just decided on a punishment Jump for me.

The Musician Jump, as a Japanese Pop Idol.

She thinks she's funny.

Thanks Merchant, and good night. Sleep well and all that.

an exploding rat with Tentacle Power took out 70% of the moon. but asside from tentacle powered things, it's otherwise fairly standard earth normal. Just, the primary Tentacle thing is a hypersonic uberteacher.

Have you looked a the drawback? For two of them you die...the other two you lose your Jumper status.

But if that isn't enough on its own...what do you guys recommend?

G'night.

I threw up and hit something.

I know you were probably expecting something more interesting, but excitement does come easy to a dimension-sick Jumper.

I know. I'm counting on it, to design my own counter-counters. I'm thinking in the context of entire Charm trees, not one or two complete solutions. You don't become Wordbound to Narrativium just to throw a bunch of flashy Shaping effects around, you do it to set you in the right direction. You don't use the Noble Eightfold Path and Apothesis to beat your fists bloody against Perfect Defences, you use them as an inspiration to hone your own Charms into the perfect successor to everything that can shut the other ones down. In the end, the ultimate flaw of the Solar Exalted is they play along the lines of Abilities, unable to operate as efficiently on as vast a scale as a world-being. If the Usurpation's proved anything, it's that foresight and logistics are something of a bane weapon against them.

Indeed, the first rule of Exalted is Solars win. Which is why any strategy predicated on surpassing them should incorporate changing the rules on a fundamental level. We haven't even discussed the hypothetical high-Essence Charms that will emulate Observation to stare deep into quantum foam-narrative of Samsara, calcifying it into one where they do not, in fact, win.

I assume you'll be a Visual Kei idol, naturally?

What kind of Teigu would the Samehada import as? It's primarily wield as a melee weapon but it can move about on it's own like an organism.

What's the list of shonen jumps that we have? I know there's Naruto, Strongest Disciple, Bleach, the Kung Fu jumps, Wuxia, and Ranma. What else we got?