Why does everyone on this board bother buying shitcoins...

Why does everyone on this board bother buying shitcoins? just stop trying to day trade these awful alts and buy bitcoin and just forget about it. In a week you will all hate yourselves for not just getting on bitcoin now at 15k. This has happened everytime with bitcoin, it is going to reach 20k this week no doubt. I'm doing this for you user, just put it in bitcoin.

Think of it like this, instead of trying to buy all these dumbass startup stocks you can just buy the currency that they all use. I don't see all of these tiny shitcoins ever reaching where bitcoin will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thx, just bought 10 ETH

More like 35k.

Futures will make things go crazy. New giant pump to mid 30's, consolidate to mid 20's.

There is not much wisdom in correctly assessing the current trend. I accumulate alts because the BTC valuation will flip.

Moving against the herd is where the main profit is.

>bitcoin
>not an absolute shitcoin

why not just buy the real thing? the thing that everyone uses to just buy ETH?

Wow way to cherry pick your straw man shit tier argument. Those coins are fucking retarded bro. They carry no value, its like looking at a fucking stamp collection for poor redditors.

thx op. bought 100k.

This man speculates. The moment BTC dominance dropped from 90 to 60 is the momoent you know that the king is falling. It's on a temporary rise up (so alts are bleeding) but that wont always continue.

>Wow way to cherry pick your straw man shit tier argument. Those coins are fucking retarded bro. They carry no value, its like looking at a fucking stamp collection for poor redditors.

You must be new to the crypto scene.

Ethereum already shows far more promise

btc only has a first mover advantage and is shedding use cases by the day

I can buy ETH with fiat

>why not just buy the real thing? the thing that everyone uses to just buy ETH?
But user you can buy litecoin and Ethereum with fiat directly now?This shitty meme lmao. BTC is no longer THE gateway coin. It's just the biggest gatewate coin (for now).

Because they want to make gains larger than Bitcoin offers? Pretty simple stuff, lad.

This.

The only people buying btc right now are third world pajeets and baby boomers who don’t know the first thing about crypto. They’re going to get their asses raped while Ethereum carries those in the know to the moon in 2020

Thanks, OP. Just moved my alts and Buttcoin into ETH.

But I already know that

Did this in October, best thing I did. Haven't even looked at alts since.

BS, Bitcoin is the brand name, it is what the media and normies talk about when talking crypto. Nothing will change the brand recognition now.

How does it feel knowing your coin's value was completely destroyed by a bunch of normies who like kitten memes? There will never be a real practical use for Ethereum. Bitcoin on the other hand carries real value at this point and will continue to do so.

bitcoim habe valu becuz keep go up
will comtinu to go up 4 evre

hows them cryptokitties going for ya bud? i just saw litecoin with the number 2 trading vloume the other day. must suck holding a dead shitcoin like ETH

>Bitcoin on the other hand carries real value at this point and will continue to do so.

how much more skewed can you make it? If you look at the bull trap image we can clearly see when smart money and institutional investors enter the space, but in your bitcoin image you set it back dating to 2013. If you're going to at least try and make an argument here you need to compare the two on an equal scale. Otherwise, you just get called out for looking like an idiot.

Bitcoin has just entered the normiesphere and is just beginning to have money pumped into it. If you thought it was a ride before just wait for 2018.

>Moving against the herd is where the main profit is.

Except there is a million ways to move against the herd and fail.

Well the ideal is that you move against the herd, then the herd follows and you move against the herd again by selling at the top (i.e new paradigm).

I think history will repeat.

all those "transactions" are people just moving their shitcoins around, faggot

No offense, I don't know where to post this but should I give up? I knew about crypto since August but barely put any money in since I was getting mental help for my depression and was too busy with school to get a job to invest more.

Is it even worth it now everyone knows?

Do I still have time to get some return on my investments if I buy alts?

Please be honest, I'm currently getting a job after this semester and plan on putting everything into ethereum and other alts that i see doing well in 2018.

>Do I still have time to get some return on my investments if I buy alts?

Don't buy Alts for USD. But if you have some BTC swing it into Dogecoin or something.

dogecoin is fucking shit, I'm not buying that crap

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

doge doesnt trade for fiat and thats just a residual of btc price increase

You misunderstand me, look at the BTC value.

I don't trust BTC at all

Don't listen to anyone telling you to buy anything other than bitcoin my son. Bitcoin hasn't even been touched by 99% of possible investors yet and is beginning to finally go mainstream. This is just the beginning- bitcoin is still in its early phases. You have two options

1) You buy now and continue to accumulate more wealth holding on to the future's new form of currency

2) You sit and watch and ask yourself the same question in the future once bitcoin hits 100k.

The time between each BTC pump is increasing. The next one could be February or March 2018 if that trend continues.

lmao i like this cycling and totally predictable coin
>buy at low (now)
>sell at peak
trading is easy

Yeah I am holding for a few months at least.

This guy gets it.