BTC Crash Imminent. Finger on Trigger

Over 300 BTC sell order at the 16K Level on GDax. Short squeeze is obvious. Brace for impact. Sell that shit as soon as it hits 15.85 and smile for the rest of the day. Screencap this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnuuYcqhzCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here we go.

Confirmed.

bump

bitcone will be 54k in 8 days
and then 292k in 2 weeks
stay poor no coin nigger

>people ACTUALLY believe this
I mean, they're not gonna complain about taking your money

>unverifiable claims

Price is gonna go to sub 10K and wallstreet investors will buy back and shoot the price to 25k EoY. Be ready to buy that dip and get your lambo.
TL;DR you can literally hold for the same result, or sell now and buy back after dip and make MORE money. Either way, we all gonna profit.

>doesn't understand how bubbles work

>Sell that shit as soon as it hits 15.85
>Sell that shit
nope

how do they work?

mcaffe says the same, go watch a youtube video
retard
I bet you dont even watch tedtalks, imbecile

>doesn't understand how bitcoin works

Just trying to save you money user. All signs point to a major fuckening at the 16k level, maybe slightly lower. Glue your face to your screen today and be ready to sell if shit hits the fan.

The futures contracts are settled in USD, not BTC.

I hope it drops somewhere in the $12K range, so I can back up the truck, but I expect BTC hit $20K by Wednesday, if not sooner.

>Using words like "short squeeze" incorrectly
I definitely trust your financial expertise lmao

McCafe?

futures will save crypto from scammers and /pol

1% of the BTC traders currently hold over 90% of all the circulating bitcoins. They can manipulate the market at their whim. Why WOULDNT they short against bitcoin the force a pseudo crash to cash in and buy more lower? Thats literally so simple a 12 year old could come up with it.

How is that incorrect? Anyone who shorted thats getting cold feet before the fuckening is just getting bull trapped right now. Its gonna happen. Lube your asshole up silly holder.

the 1% are NEET aspie incels who got in 2010 and refuse to sell.

>sell orders
>short squeeze

he really says a lot of retarded shit lately. This niggerfucker is high on coke all day

Capped, if this shit don't happen imma call you out!!!

>Just trying to save you money user. All signs point to a major fuckening at the 16k level, maybe slightly lower. Glue your face to your screen today and be ready to sell if shit hits the fan.
would you shut the fuck up????

we've all been hearing that for so fucking long you fucking newfag. Bitcoin isn't something you try to trade alt coins are. Bitcoin is to buy and hold you fucking retard.

SAGE

Ive held BTC since 1200 you fucking goon. This isnt going to ruin BTC its going to be a dramatic drop. Buy back after shits settled.

a short squeeze is bad for people shorting you nablord

>Buy back after shits settled.
just don't sell at all you fucking retarded faggot. Stop trying to trade it, alt market is there to trade.

Jesus christ people on this board are retarded as fuck sometimes.

Indeed. Bitcoin is not done crashing.

What the fuck does a 300 btc sell order matter when you have a 500,000 btc daily volume on korean exchanges

>what are wash trades to artificially boost volume

Look at what happened to china after they imposed trading fees. Volume went down 10x.

Greedy fucks like you hold your trades until its too late then spam wojacks when your portfolio is red as the devils dick.

Lol fucking retard was wanted in thailand for killing someone and drugrunning. Lost his 100m from selling McAfee to Dell now you're telling me this dumbass is to be taken seriously?

but if they sell and rebuy they will make more money?

you gotta have balls for that though

>implying they don't have trading fees on bithumb

Not government mandated, to the exchange itself its a wash.

>Greedy fucks like you hold your trades
its not a trade learn to read retard.

500k volume doesn't mean going up forever

Should I sell now then buy, back lat we today or hold???

Sell and set a stop buy. Don't pull your hair out if you are wrong and lose a couple % the payoff of shorting right now is immense.

this was a few minutes after user posted this thread
sharks will never let it get back up to $16000, the ship is sailing lads, that huge normie block will have to cut its losses sometime.

They wont listen until Gdax and Coinbase trades are down from overflow. Get some popcorn I think the shows starting soon.

it's literally less than an hour until the asians wake up to the mess the normies made all day. They're gonna eat this shit up like it's nobody's business

>McAfee
>Tedtalks
I'm worth more than you ever will be son.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnuuYcqhzCE

yup, i got my boy ready.
bought with 100% bitcoin profit, too. fitting way to go out...

I just sold right now first time cashing out I've held since 6k each.
Fucken coinbase makes you wait 4 days till it's in you're account.

Do you guys sell to fiat or trade for another coin?

What if you sell on GDAX?

>sell your BTC user, this is the end of bitcoin

>the dotcom bubble burst, I guess the internet is no longer profitable
>the housing bubble burst, I guess real estate is no longer profitable

The getrichkwik losers die off but the intelligent investors who know how to weather the storm and buy at the dip end up richer than before. Look at Warren Buffett that made money on every bubble bursting because hothead niggerfaggots cry gloom and doom immediately.

Are you saying 4 days to sell and deposit to your bank account? Because you can sell on gdax instantly.

>doesn't know what a short squeeze is
try google, asshole.

Sell your bitcoin user and buy back after dip. Everyone cries about missing their ticket to lamboland when an opportunity has its dick in their face almost every other day. All they gotta do is suk,

that's what we'd all like to believe user. keep the dream alive

So what do you sell into? Tether? Fiat? Altcoins?

this charts has good content but damn is it hard following those arrows around lol. What kind of 'tist but this together

It's sold 4 days to deposit in my account. Payout is December 14th.

captcha: no brainer

Oh wow, you don't know what it is.

I presume that means, the cash was available to trade with in your coinbase account USD wallet instantly, but withdrawing to your actual bank account took 4 days.

>You now that they are going to be stopped at 7% down because systems doesn't allow more and freezes all trading
>being this uneducated

nice dubs

yeah, fucking random ass exif data flipping my images for no reason

thats it boys, its over !! SEEEEELLLL

same deal on bitfinex. Unless something big happens 16k is the end of the road

You can just hold. You only lose money if you panic sell.

that is just a little speed bump

>only 300
lmao Veeky Forums brainlets

lol so you're actually that stupid

kys

top lel

how new are you that you don't get that he's joking?

this tweet is literally why i am spending my whole day researching bitcoin, paranoid, thinking of selling now that i've lost confidnce in the guy

When did every fucking nigger here get so bad at understanding tone? He's just fucking around, you think he doesn't know exactly what "new paradigm" implies?

apologize

idk what new paradigm implies but saying bubbles are mathematically impossible along with corrections when you're one of the most prominent BTC supporters seems dumb to me

in the thread a lot of people point out the transaction fees make it a bad long term choice and alts are better and he just replied that alts have the same concept (no shit, doesn't mean BTC wont go to 0 after another currency is agreed to be the one we all use)

shooooooooowwwtimmmmeeeeeeeee

Fuck yeah. Here we go.

Except they run the risk of crashing it completely and losing the value in the coins they have at the risk people lose confidence and it never bounces back up. They want volatility, not a complete crash. So, it makes sense that wall street traders would do that, but not necessarily the heavy miners that hold the lions share.